Freemanpharma

I think this guy can safely be moved to the Blacklist until every person with outstanding orders is reimbursed down to the penny.

@Admin
@Gracie5
Agree with you @VastDrink someone contacted me today by telegram, I am very sure it was him or his people like I said I believe they are all the same the vendors from Poland and UK they just changes email addresses to stole people .

This is what I received today :

“ I am not Freeman, infact I hate that guy ...he wanted me to sell for him.

he goes by the name of vincent on telegram

i told the admins that he was blocked and yet he is now an admin

he is a scammer this is his telegram ID

@element4990

Yes I placed an order almost a month ago and soon as I sent 2700 in btc I never heard from him again
Shit man good luck... took a few months to get my order straightened out and it wasn’t full, and I had to deal with the Valentine’s Day letter
Yes I placed an order almost a month ago and soon as I sent 2700 in btc I never heard from him again
fuck man… I was in your position for a few months almost double the amount as well! He did eventually come somewhat correct but it wasn’t easy and I didn’t really expect it to ever happen. Don’t give up, but hopefully nobody else gets taken.

Shit man good luck... took a few months to get my order straightened out and it wasn’t full, and I had to deal with the Valentine’s Day letter

fuck man… I was in your position for a few months almost double the amount as well! He did eventually come somewhat correct but it wasn’t easy and I didn’t really expect it to ever happen. Don’t give up, but hopefully nobody else gets taken.
Thanks @Sosa for sharing your experience.

The issue is that @FreemanPharma isn't responding to any emails this time. Even new members asking for a price list aren't receiving a reply, and he hasn't logged into DBG for over a week. In the past, when you had issues with him, he was still replying to other members, taking new orders, and posting on DBG. Now, no one has been able to communicate with him.

Oh shit! So thankful I JUST SAW THIS! I emailed him getting ready to send $700! How is he verified here if he is actively scamming people?
He was semi solid at first.

Starting acting like a weirdo raising his order minimums to prices way beyond what non-dealers can afford and then fell off

Either busted or exit scammed

Starting acting like a weirdo raising his order minimums to prices way beyond what non-dealers can afford and then fell off

Then lowered the minimums back for a minute probably when the bluff failed and the orders dried up, assuming not busted.

I'm leaning towards busted at this stage... he had many security issues. My package was definitely registered at a depot where he was located... the origin and destination on the tracking deets definitely checked out, so I know he tried to send my order. The package didn't move from the destination however and I'm assuming the postal thought something was suss and didn't post it. Then he said he had to re-ship all orders from that batch at a different depot for security reasons... So his story seems to check out so far.

He updated us all and assured all the mags would be shipped, and re-iterated that spamming him with emails wouldn't speed up the process, that's why I've given him some breathing room. This seems fair enough to me, because we all got updates that our packages would be shipped. We all got the same story, he said he had to go to great lengths for opsec reasons (seems mostly for his own opsec), and pleaded for us all to be patient.

I'm really worried he tried to get the orders out and got busted when he tried to send them out.

An exit scam just doesn't make sense to me, seen as he clearly has the mags and he's gone to great lengths previously to make things right with everyone. Why would he go to all that effort just to scam everyone at the end? It doesn't make sense, because he could've kept the business flowing and keep a steady income while keeping customers satisfied.

The fact that he's gone completely radio silent (even to new inquiries), and no login or contact with the admins for a whole week is troubling. He came good on every order previously (even the ones he had to reship multiple times, despite having no re-ship policy)... for me, it just doesn't make sense that he'd go and scam after doing all that. Surely if he was planning a scam, he wouldn't offer any reships when he never owed reships

My last hail mary hope is that he did a mad rush to get as many orders out as possible before easter, then took some time off over easter and I'm really hoping we get an update after going on holiday. Either that, or he couldn't handle overheads and the business failed... I'm hoping it's not the latter. Worst case scenario he's been busted, and worst worst case scenario, he's done a long con and finally scammed us all.

Trying to stay positive here, cos I just got scammed for another big order recently... if this one doesn't come through I'll be very sad to say the least.

If he's telling the truth, it sounds like the postal service has been monitoring him so he's staggered the orders to be extra careful...

Before I drop a review, I'm waiting the expected time it would take to reach my location + some added time for leniency because the shipping problems he experienced. Once that time is up, I'll unfortunately have to leave a not so great review... especially if he gives no updates in the emails or on the board.

Hoping for the best, but it's not looking good rn :(

PS - Everyone, please try to stay positive... I know it's dire, but this'll be the second time I've lost money to a scam, so I'm holding out hope until I'm 100% sure he's left for good... I'll be so defeated if this one doesn't come through :'( .... He assured us all that our packages were being sent, he's been inundated with messages, and he's had to go to great lengths to fix the recent shipping problems. In the past, he's always fixed issues as they've occured. There's a good possibility that he's not sending out tracking numbers because it's a security risk. If people keep sending get requests for tracking updates, the postal will get suss. Also, keep in mind none of this likely would've happened if s o m e o n e hadn't ruined his shipping with private couriers. The service has gone downhill since then, and by the sounds of it
p o l s k a local shipping service is tight on security and they've got their eyes on him.

It's not over yet. He said he was shipping everyone's order, we know he staggers parcels in small lots for opsec. It's only been one week since he told us he re-shipped everything, so I think some patience is in order. If we don't hear from him or receive anything in the next two weeks, I think that's when we can confirm it's chalked. Wish I'd ordered earlier when the service was smooth :(

I'm leaning towards busted at this stage... he had many security issues. My package was definitely registered at a depot where he was located... the origin and destination on the tracking deets definitely checked out, so I know he tried to send my order. The package didn't move from the destination however and I'm assuming the postal thought something was suss and didn't post it. Then he said he had to re-ship all orders from that batch at a different depot for security reasons... So his story seems to check out so far.

He updated us all and assured all the mags would be shipped, and re-iterated that spamming him with emails wouldn't speed up the process, that's why I've given him some breathing room. This seems fair enough to me, because we all got updates that our packages would be shipped. We all got the same story, he said he had to go to great lengths for opsec reasons (seems mostly for his own opsec), and pleaded for us all to be patient.

I'm really worried he tried to get the orders out and got busted when he tried to send them out.

An exit scam just doesn't make sense to me, seen as he clearly has the mags and he's gone to great lengths previously to make things right with everyone. Why would he go to all that effort just to scam everyone at the end? It doesn't make sense, because he could've kept the business flowing and keep a steady income while keeping customers satisfied.

The fact that he's gone completely radio silent (even to new inquiries), and no login or contact with the admins for a whole week is troubling. He came good on every order previously (even the ones he had to reship multiple times, despite having no re-ship policy)... for me, it just doesn't make sense that he'd go and scam after doing all that. Surely if he was planning a scam, he wouldn't offer any reships when he never owed reships

My last hail mary hope is that he did a mad rush to get as many orders out as possible before easter, then took some time off over easter and I'm really hoping we get an update after going on holiday. Either that, or he couldn't handle overheads and the business failed... I'm hoping it's not the latter. Worst case scenario he's been busted, and worst worst case scenario, he's done a long con and finally scammed us all.

Trying to stay positive here, cos I just got scammed for another big order recently... if this one doesn't come through I'll be very sad to say the least.

If he's telling the truth, it sounds like the postal service has been monitoring him so he's staggered the orders to be extra careful...

Before I drop a review, I'm waiting the expected time it would take to reach my location + some added time for leniency because the shipping problems he experienced. Once that time is up, I'll unfortunately have to leave a not so great review... especially if he gives no updates in the emails or on the board.

PS - Everyone, please try to stay positive... I know it's dire, but this'll be the second time I've lost money to a scam, so I'm holding out hope until I'm 100% sure he's left for good... I'll be so defeated if this one doesn't come through :'( .... He assured us all that our packages were being sent, he's been inundated with messages, and he's had to go to great lengths to fix the recent shipping problems. In the past, he's always fixed issues as they've occured. There's a good possibility that he's not sending out tracking numbers because it's a security risk. If people keep sending get requests for tracking updates, the postal will get suss. Also, keep in mind none of this likely would've happened if s o m e o n e hadn't ruined his shipping with private couriers. The service has gone downhill since then, and by the sounds of it
p o l s k a local shipping service is tight on security and they've got their eyes on him.

It's not over yet. He said he was shipping everyone's order, we know he staggers parcels in small lots for opsec. It's only been one week since he told us he re-shipped everything, so I think some patience is in order. If we don't hear from him or receive anything in the next two weeks, I think that's when we can confirm it's chalked. Wish I'd ordered earlier when the service was smooth :(
He wasn't busted - before I saw all this I asked for his bitcoin address and he just messaged me yesterday via email - stating to let me know when ready to pay and he will send his wallet. Highly doubt he is doing that from prison.

He wasn't busted - before I saw all this I asked for his bitcoin address and he just messaged me yesterday via email - stating to let me know when ready to pay and he will send his wallet. Highly doubt he is doing that from prison.
He scammed us I am sure they are all connected all the vendors from Poland and UK are the same they use the same words they gave us the wallets to make the transfers and the communication is great until the transfer is done they disappear

An exit scam just doesn't make sense to me, seen as he clearly has the mags and he's gone to great lengths previously to make things right with everyone. Why would he go to all that effort just to scam everyone at the end? It doesn't make sense, because he could've kept the business flowing and keep a steady income while keepingsc customers satisfied.

He is a liar my friend an exit scam was coming he stole a lot of money .

I didn't say he was definitely busted, and I agree it's not looking good. I was just laying out all the possibilities for what's gone wrong here. Something doesn't add up... I know for certain he doesn't like handing out TNs because people spam get requests for updates - this could be his reason for not sending out TNs. In the past TNs have shot him in the foot because people make inquiries for delayed packages which put his operation at risk.

I just don't understand why he would go to such lengths to satisfy customers previously - he reshipped multiple orders despite not even having a reship policy. Why would a scammer do that? It's just confusing, and it seems like more than a simple scam. He obviously has the inventory, so I don't get why he would just quit now to rip a handful of people off. Why not just do it right and keep the $ flowing? He said he had to re-ship all the recent orders for security reasons, so maybe he's run into financial issues? Either that or he's a very smart scammer.

That being said, I literally just msgd him from a different email and he replied in under 5 mins. So scam is looking likely... His prices have risen significantly. I said I'm willing to purchase XY and Z and subtly mentioned the recent feedback on his thread. Said I'd be more confident 'purchasing' if he comes here and gives an update. Hopefully he takes the bait... I think he might be a bit too clever for that though.

I did clearly state there's a possibility he's made a long con and scammed us all... my overall point is, given his past of fixing many issues and something's not adding up here. It has only been a week since we were updated, so I'm still holding out hope he comes through.

Summary: He's either scammed, run out of money, got busted, or he's just gone ahead and sent the orders and ignored all customers with pending orders because he made updates for everyone and he doesn't want to risk giving out TNs given they are a security risk. That's all I'm saying.

Given he replied so quickly to my new 'inquiry'... I'm now leaning more toward scam. This is very unfortunate.

PS: People just don't go straight to jail when these things happen, he could've easily gotten out on bail and performed an exit scam while he's preparing a defence. Poland isn't a dictatorship, and their judicial system doesn't just lock people away without a trial from what I understand.

Last edited:
I didn't say he was definitely busted, and I agree it's not looking good. I was just laying out all the possibilities for what's gone wrong here. Something doesn't add up... I know for certain he doesn't like handing out TNs because people spam get requests for updates - this could be his reason for not sending out TNs. In the past TNs have shot him in the foot because people make inquiries for delayed packages which put his operation at risk.

I just don't understand why he would go to such lengths to satisfy customers previously - he reshipped multiple orders despite not even having a reship policy. Why would a scammer do that? It's just confusing, and it seems like more than a simple scam. He obviously has the inventory, so I don't get why he would just quit now to rip a handful of people off. Why not just do it right and keep the $ flowing? He said he had to re-ship all the recent orders for security reasons, so maybe he's run into financial issues? Either that or he's a very smart scammer.

That being said, I literally just msgd him from a different email and he replied in under 5 mins. So scam is looking likely... His prices have risen significantly. I said I'm willing to purchase XY and Z and subtly mentioned the recent feedback on his thread. Said I'd be more confident 'purchasing' if he comes here and gives an update. Hopefully he takes the bait... I think he might be a bit too clever for that though.

I did clearly state there's a possibility he's made a long con and scammed us all... my overall point is, given his past of fixing many issues and something's not adding up here. It has only been a week since we were updated, so I'm still holding out hope he comes through.

Summary: He's either scammed, run out of money, got busted, or he's just gone ahead and sent the orders and ignored all customers with pending orders because he made updates for everyone and he doesn't want to risk giving out TNs given they are a security risk. That's all I'm saying.

Given he replied so quickly to my new 'inquiry'... I'm now leaning more toward scam. This is very unfortunate.

PS: People just don't go straight to jail when these things happen, he could've easily gotten out on bail and performed an exit scam while he's preparing a defence. Poland isn't a dictatorship, and their judicial system doesn't just lock people away without a trial from what I understand.
He is definitely a scammer

ah well. Blacklisted now. Scumbags will scumbag.

Hope everyone who got burned gets at least some of their yen back. If he indeed caught a case refunding people is gonna be the last thing on dudes mind. International level schedule II drug distribution conspiracy. Woof

The Oxy prices were great, same with the morphine. other than that really nothing to write home about. The lower level opiates and the benzos were actually over priced by a lot

Last edited:
What's up bud...

Confirm he still hasn't emailed you with his wallet info?

What's up bud...

Confirm he still hasn't emailed you with his wallet info?
No, I heard from him yesterday via his email - he assumed I was putting in an order and he sent his wallet address

ah well. Blacklisted now. Scumbags will scumbag.

Hope everyone who got burned gets at least some of their yen back. If he indeed caught a case refunding people is gonna be the last thing on dudes mind. International level schedule II drug distribution conspiracy. Woof

The Oxy prices were great, same with the morphine. other than that really nothing to write home about. The lower level opiates and the benzos were actually over priced by a lot
He has been responding to my emails - he wasn't busted, he is a scammer 100%

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back