Freemanpharma

Yeah, I definitely feel scammed. I even “put all my eggs in one basket” with this order and will have to go without meds this month.

It was a lesson learned & I’ll never make another first time order of such value. I’m disgusted with @FreemanPharma

Last edited:
Alex and Vince from PL were just perfect though.
Sure, Vin just disappeared without a trace, but as far as I remember he shut down his business right before the war started and had no pending orders.

So I can't second that PL vendors = bad vendors.

@Zicky although I fully understand your misery, going balls deep with the first order was really crazy though :/

Last edited:
This has always been the way. There is not much else to do. Honestly that’s a flagged export area so if you get a vendor you may still be at loss. Some have been good some not.
I am agree with that @Deepnorth this guy made a big scam exit we are talking about a lot of money and I posted this a few days ago this telegram guy @eddymst it’s from the same Freeman Team !! All the Poland vendors are the same people only using different strategy

Wow shocker… let this be a lesson to newer people to read someone’s thread with skepticism. If its polarizing … with some people just over the moon in love with the author while others have pitchforks. This is a RED flag. It’s not a flag it’s a full on stop sign 🛑

Good god some of you had a shrine for Freeman in your bedrooms after one or two orders. Constantly cheerleading for them every corner we turned. Then eventually got screwed and went on a tirade ranting everywhere. Chill out and manage expectations because you don’t know these people!!

Whoever asked admin if there would be some type of financial compensation. What?? That’s what an exit scam is. There is no way admin can get someone who exit scammed to give money back. That’s why it’s called a SCAM and not just someone putting in their two weeks on good terms 😂 this is what I’m talking about. Jesus.

Last edited:
I feel for everyone, I was in that boat. He partially got be back after 3 months, but I may have been the last one. The entire ordeal was a mess. I worked with Bella a times and she was amazing! Similar prices too, please tell me she isn’t falling from grace?

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I just want it to remain civil (I know it's very hard when tensions are high cos we've all been fucked over royally here). No matter how angry we all are over this,, It's not fair to put the blame on admins and mods cos they didn't protect us from ourselves.

I got duped into believing all his lies, that's why I got fucked over and it's my fault I should've read the clues, but I got hasty and took a dumb risk, this is the second time I've been scammed in a row and I'm in a very bad financial situation because of it, so please no one think I'm sitting pretty here. I'm just as screwed as everyone else ... We all believed his bullshit cos he's slick with his words, clearly an old pro. @FreemanPharma can eat dicks and he'll get his when the chickens come home to roost.

The fact that he was trashing the forum (I was not aware of this), means he was definitely lying the whole time with all those excuses... even when he said someone caused an issue by making an inquiry with the postal service was probably complete horseshit. I'm absolutely livid I actually believed that bullshit.

I think it's time to cut our losses and move on, getting angry over it only hurts our own mental state at this point...

All that being said, maybe it might be a good idea to make a policy of no Telegram use for vendors? Instant ban or a warning for vendors who try to hook us in to their slimy TG accounts lol. @Admin @Gracie5 - Just my two cents... You guys know what ur doing anyway and I trust ur decisions, I've been here for a decade now and never once got scammed until I got hasty and decided to take a chance with less reputable vendors. I let impatience get the better of me cos my usual go to's weren't available... I was so impatient I couldn't even wait a week :ROFLMAO: ... that impatience literally drained my bank account and I've got no one to blame but myself.

Be safe everyone! Plenty of vendors here with years of experience and pages of stellar reviews. So if you want to be safe, just go with them... don't take risks with new vendors unless ur prepared to get assfucked. It's always gunna be a 50/50 if they only have a small amount of reviews, so don't forget to bring the lube!
I do want to say I’m sorry to you and others who were taken by Freeman. I understand how it feels, and have also lost about the same as you. Unfortunately, it comes with the territory these days. It hurts.
We do have TG vendors I have used. They also have email. They like TG to show photos. It works better for some than others. I think, like with anything, you have to do your due diligence.
With this being said, this is the Black List, and you wisely stated it’s time to move on. The biggest lessons hurt the most. We learn and grow as people.

I am agree with that @Deepnorth this guy made a big scam exit we are talking about a lot of money and I posted this a few days ago this telegram guy @eddymst it’s from the same Freeman Team !! All the Poland vendors are the same people only using different strategy
Eddy is not related to Freeman. He does have a scammer who poses as him. Members have received emails from the imposter and it was discussed in his thread.

Sure, Vin just disappeared without a trace, but as far as I remember he shut down his business right before the war started and had no pending orders.

@Zicky although I fully understand your misery, going balls deep with the first order was really crazy though :/
Vin had reships if he hadn’t left. I was one. It was my first with him.

I feel for everyone, I was in that boat. He partially got be back after 3 months, but I may have been the last one. The entire ordeal was a mess. I worked with Bella a times and she was amazing! Similar prices too, please tell me she isn’t falling from grace?
This is about Freeman. I have not heard anything negative about Bella.

I don't think @eddymst is connected to Freeman? you got any evidence or proof to this? I've alerted Eddy to this comment so hopefully he will be along to comment

Hi, I would like to clarify that Mauricio contacted me, claiming I was Freeman.
This was reported by me. I am not connected to Freeman. There is no team, I have been vending long before him and I saw a lot of clients excited at the products offered. When you are in this industry as long as I have been, you know the resources. The oxy was coming from Poland, not a big deal.

Please refrain from connecting him to me. I tried sharing vincent's telegram with Mauricio and he wasn't intelligent enough to add him. I will share the chat with Gracie.

Yeah… I know. I’m the only one to blame. Lesson learned

This is about Freeman. I have not heard anything negative about Bella.
I understand, I shouldn’t have mentioned her in this thread, but my dealings with her have been extremely pleasant, especially after the debacle I dealt with regarding the “other” vendor. I was just curious if anybody had any issues with her, but I would doubt that.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I just want it to remain civil (I know it's very hard when tensions are high cos we've all been fucked over royally here). No matter how angry we all are over this,, It's not fair to put the blame on admins and mods cos they didn't protect us from ourselves.

I got duped into believing all his lies, that's why I got fucked over and it's my fault I should've read the clues, but I got hasty and took a dumb risk, this is the second time I've been scammed in a row and I'm in a very bad financial situation because of it, so please no one think I'm sitting pretty here. I'm just as screwed as everyone else ... We all believed his bullshit cos he's slick with his words, clearly an old pro. @FreemanPharma can eat dicks and he'll get his when the chickens come home to roost.

The fact that he was trashing the forum (I was not aware of this), means he was definitely lying the whole time with all those excuses... even when he said someone caused an issue by making an inquiry with the postal service was probably complete horseshit. I'm absolutely livid I actually believed that bullshit.

I think it's time to cut our losses and move on, getting angry over it only hurts our own mental state at this point...

All that being said, maybe it might be a good idea to make a policy of no Telegram use for vendors? Instant ban or a warning for vendors who try to hook us in to their slimy TG accounts lol. @Admin @Gracie5 - Just my two cents... You guys know what ur doing anyway and I trust ur decisions, I've been here for a decade now and never once got scammed until I got hasty and decided to take a chance with less reputable vendors. I let impatience get the better of me cos my usual go to's weren't available... I was so impatient I couldn't even wait a week :ROFLMAO: ... that impatience literally drained my bank account and I've got no one to blame but myself.

Be safe everyone! Plenty of vendors here with years of experience and pages of stellar reviews. So if you want to be safe, just go with them... don't take risks with new vendors unless ur prepared to get assfucked. It's always gunna be a 50/50 if they only have a small amount of reviews, so don't forget to bring the lube!
Got me for a pile of $$ too. Onward and upward. He’ll get what’s coming to him

What ya gonna do about it
tbh, we could just inundate him with spam... sign him up for email updates for every single annoying service we can find. Setup scripts to autosend the navy seal copypasta once per minute to his email from a proxy domain. it would render his business email completely useless if he couldn't keep up with inquires lol.

not saying people should go ahead and do it at all!!!.......... however.......... everyone is free to do as they wish, it's not like anyone who's been ripped off by him couldn't simply copy paste a simple snippet of code from stackoverflow..... or maybe make a burner email address with a cheap domain, host it on a random server, then perhaps make a mailchimp account, then have it send out 'email campaigns' as often as possible to his contact address....... not saying anyone should do it at all, just to reiterate....... however...... who's to stop someone from doing just that ....... perhaps someone already has done that .... I guess we'll never know :P

Wow shocker… let this be a lesson to newer people to read someone’s thread with skepticism. If its polarizing … with some people just over the moon in love with the author while others have pitchforks. This is a RED flag. It’s not a flag it’s a full on stop sign 🛑

Good god some of you had a shrine for Freeman in your bedrooms after one or two orders. Constantly cheerleading for them every corner we turned. Then eventually got screwed and went on a tirade ranting everywhere. Chill out and manage expectations because you don’t know these people!!

Whoever asked admin if there would be some type of financial compensation. What?? That’s what an exit scam is. There is no way admin can get someone who exit scammed to give money back. That’s why it’s called a SCAM and not just someone putting in their two weeks on good terms 😂 this is what I’m talking about. Jesus.
Ouch....naive me....thanks for the words of wisdom @AnnaSofia....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back