Freemanpharma

Freeman pharma is top notch on communication, shipping time, and product. If you want someone who's the best on here. He is your go to
I could not agree with you more. He is BY FAR the best vendor on DBG and it’s not even close.

I'll have a massive update tomorrow evening base on how this goes. Been in contact with Freeman to get a shipping issue fixed.

If by chance there is an error on freemans part he will 100% fix it and more. I'm telling you guys he is the best. Solid. In my opinion best vendor on here by far

If by chance there is an error on freemans part he will 100% fix it and more. I'm telling you guys he is the best. Solid. In my opinion best vendor on here by far
We appreciate that. We try our very best. That was well said. We will fix any mistake. We are good people and want to do right by everyone. Truly. ✌️

Def a big pattern I now see... this forum has very similar replies with same guys minutes to minutes or same day. Very clever I fell for it. If something too good to be true... buyers own risk he always says!!! And he means that!!!!

Def a big pattern I now see... this forum has very similar replies with same guys minutes to minutes or same day. Very clever I fell for it. If something too good to be true... buyers own risk he always says!!! And he means that!!!!
I’m not sure what this is insinuating. We have several excellent clients from this forum and we are very happy to have them. If if you have an issue or a question about an order, we would love an email. Haha 🤷

Thanks!

Freemanpharma

The only “pattern” you should even care about is the only one that matters and that is me making sure each and every person gets exactly what they pay for or we agree upon a reship. (Email me if you haven’t been offered a reship and something happened to anyone!) We are good people and want to actually help our clients.

Of course, we aren’t Amazon, so I can’t just keep trying to send controlled substances to the same address. However, we will ensure you get a good portion of your order and never leave anyone empty handed.

Freemanpharma

Damn, hope we can blame this all on the holidays and everybody is back to reading per usual. Im in a jam as well, I’m trusting My Man is gonna get it done. Full review to come on land.. or next week.

Damn, hope we can blame this all on the holidays and everybody is back to reading per usual. Im in a jam as well, I’m trusting My Man is gonna get it done. Full review to come on land.. or next week.
Communication has been steady 10 out of 10… the rest I hope sounds the same when/if mags land.

Things eventually started moving again and got delivered pretty quickly once it did. These abnormal delays sure are frustrating but they're not Free's fault. All in all another successful transaction!

We have Mundipharma OC original blisters in every MG dosing size they offer!

Email us today!!

Freemanpharma

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back