Freemanpharma

Freeman made my Christmas very special, travel time is insanely fast, even during the crunch time!

-Communication 20-10
-Quality 10-10
-Reliability 10-10
-Ninja stealth (out of this world) 20-10
-Travel 20-10
-Value 20-10

Overall beyond satisfactory and exceeding expectations.

Not enough great things to say about Freeman!
Thank you so much and Happy Holidays everyone!
Stay safe family.

Anyone ever see their shipment stuck for days in outgoing country? It appears they are using a new carrier which worries me a bit since our family used to work for this carrier and they do some shady stuff. Freeman has been very responsive and helpful along the way -- I'm just a bit nervous about it being stuck in outgoing CO with the new carrier (omitted as to not give anything away). The old US carrier was great and never had any issues with them so was scratching my head why they would switch it up.

Maybe tracking is just not updating right now and I'm being overly nervous. But I do want to thank Freeman for being so responsive!

Anyone ever see their shipment stuck for days in outgoing country? It appears they are using a new carrier which worries me a bit since our family used to work for this carrier and they do some shady stuff. Freeman has been very responsive and helpful along the way -- I'm just a bit nervous about it being stuck in outgoing CO with the new carrier (omitted as to not give anything away). The old US carrier was great and never had any issues with them so was scratching my head why they would switch it up.

Maybe tracking is just not updating right now and I'm being overly nervous. But I do want to thank Freeman for being so responsive!
Not sure about the new carrier but my bird and several others were shot down over home with the old one so he might have switched it up because of that.

Not sure about the new carrier but my bird and several others were shot down over home with the old one so he might have switched it up because of that.
Dido, I had a bird shot down as well. They pulled an audible with the new carrier, I should have a land on Tuesday, hopefully.

MERRY CHRISTMAS DBG FAM! ❄️🎄🎅

IMPORTANT reminders:

1. The flash sale on liquid Methadone is still live!

2. Our Christmas Special has been extended to the New Year! (See below for details!)

PROMOTION!! Christmas Special! 🎄🎅
Limited time only! The first 10 clients that email me will get the following offer…
For just $100:
1) 1 gram of the finest Coca-Cola. (Test results included) 83% pure of Columbia’a finest!
2) 2cb 25mg pill x2
3) 1 80mg 0xyContin or 2 40mg 0xyContin
SHIPPING INCLUDED!

I owe Freeman another perfect review. I honestly could not ask for more out of a vendor. These guys are truly amazing!

Communication: 10/10 - Doesn’t get any better. He answers all questions within the same day and is very knowledgeable.

Stealth: 50/10 - I don’t know how they make stealth packages this good. It almost doesn’t even seem real!

Quality: 10/10 - Somehow with this top notch stealth, they still manage to pack everything in their original blister packs or sealed manufacture bottles. The HIGHEST quality.

Price: On top of everything else, his 0piate pricing cannot be matched! No clue how he can offer that Mundi oh see at such a low price. I love it!

I highly recommend this vendor. This is the one and only vendor I use now. Hopefully he is around for the long haul!

Ready…set,

Hey everyone! I have a few quick questions I'd like to ask and I will try to do so without giving too much information away.

I ordered some mags from my favorite vendor (Mr. Freeman). There were a few delays in getting the shipment out (mainly because of holiday stuff -- nothing that I can really blame anyone for except myself because I was trying to get one quick magazine shipment so I would have plenty to read before and going into the holidays. I'm sure many of you can relate that the holidays with extended family can start getting crazy quickly.

The magazine shipment was assisted by Mr. brown pants and started the journey right around the double 2's in December. What's very strange is that it was moving right up through late double 2's and then there was no more tracking / scans for the magazine shipment.

What I'm wondering is -- have any of you encountered a situation where you didn't see any scans or tracking and then suddenly a few days later (or a week / whatever) you suddenly got a delivery?

These magazines are collector items including OMNI magazine back in the late 80s and I'd hate to have them go missing.

If any of you have any detailed information and would rather DM me, I'd be more than happy to help make your holidays even brighter with a small donation or something. Basically I'm wondering if I'm being unrealistic with the timetable since most of the time was over a weekend and then Christmas. I have a few other specifics I'd be happy to share over DM.

Anyway, if anyone has any experience with this and have time to DM me, I'd really appreciate it. Again, I'm happy to give a decent donation for your time.

Thanks so much and I hope everyone has had a great holiday season so far! Lots of love, happiness and health to spread and share with all of you!

PS: I'm starting to think when a carrier advertises "1-3 days international" that is under perfect ideal circumstances. How many days do most of you average once it is in the hands of the US carrier? A week?
4-letter shipper has defined standards they extended by a lot two years ago. 1-3 days meant that. First class is usually 1-3 days now if you live near a major sorting facility, but first class may take up to 7 days without violating the terms of their promise. They are moving away from flights and put money into a new fleet nationwide that means almost everything is going to be driven n across the nation. Reduced routes directly to remote postal offices - , now those get delivered when carriers accumulate mail and the detour makes some sense. Dee H. eLe was always my favore. Told the day of arrival and came faster then too. They may still get a turkey to Germany to west coast order out in two days but 4 letter lowered delivery standards. And yes. Tracking just gets forgot sometimes and unless it’s right after a border entry or exit nothing to worry about. At least I wouldn’t sweat it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freeman has been extremely helpful throughout the process. Looking forward to continuing to work with him and use his service.

Last edited:
I'll keep the team updated on the status of my mag shipment. There hasn't been a tracking update in about 5 days which numerous people have said isn't standard. I spoke with two others on this forum that are in the same boat as I am.

I really appreciate all the people who reached out to me -- I wasn't aware others were in the same predicament I am in.
I’m in a similar situation. After 3-4 days on the road my package just stopped tracking back on 12/22 and hasn’t moved since. Even the folks in brown said to open a dispute.

I’m in a similar situation. After 3-4 days on the road my package just stopped tracking back on 12/22 and hasn’t moved since. Even the folks in brown said to open a dispute.

I emailed Freeman and got a terse response "Like I said earlier, it's the Holidays" -- but something else is going on here. I've worked logistics for a few years and still have access to internal tracking via family member.

The impressions I get from this forum / thread are quite different from the private conversations I'm having with people on this forum. It seems like |_|_ recipients are a lot more frequent than what appears in this forum.

I tried bringing this up with him to at least see if he could check if there is a larger issue here. I did just receive a tracking update though and it appears to be a customs issue.

(For the record, I hold Freeman in high regard because I genuinely believe he does care and does his best to help out the community -- even when it gets a big large and he has to deal with more and more emails. If I had to give constructive criticism, I would say he should give a bit more emphasis and time to issues raised by myself and others. I want him to succeed but some of that might involve things like limiting the number of orders a specific person can put in per month, etc. It would help the entire community by limiting the number of packages going out every week, etc.)

(For the record, I hold Freeman in high regard because I genuinely believe he does care and does his best to help out the community -- even when it gets a big large and he has to deal with more and more emails. If I had to give constructive criticism, I would say he should give a bit more emphasis and time to issues raised by myself and others. I want him to succeed but some of that might involve things like limiting the number of orders a specific person can put in per month, etc. It would help the entire community by limiting the number of packages going out every week, etc.)
I’m not sure what this even means, to be honest. Everything is running smoothly. Of course, anytime we are sending multiple magazine subscriptions, a very small percent don’t make it to the intended recipient. If the subscription doesn’t make it to your country, or anything else strange happens where Freemanpharma is even remotely at fault, we send a replacement immediately. As we have done many times for DBG members. However, we cannot send brand new magazine subscriptions to everyone, so for the very few that don’t receive their magazine at no fault of ours, we are very sorry. It’s the nature of this business, we do our very best but there will always be a small percentage that don’t make it even with even single precaution taken. Of course, all purchases are at the buyer’s risk. Again, this is extremely rare but can happen.

@sitm1914 - I’m not exactly sure of your situation. Can you please email me to see if anything can be done for you my friend?

Thanks!

Freemanpharma

I’m not sure what this even means, to be honest. Everything is running smoothly. Of course, anytime we are sending multiple magazine subscriptions, a very small percent don’t make it to the intended recipient. If the subscription doesn’t make it to your country, or anything else strange happens where Freemanpharma is even remotely at fault, we send a replacement immediately. As we have done many times for DBG members. However, we cannot send brand new magazine subscriptions to everyone, so for the very few that don’t receive their magazine at no fault of ours, we are very sorry. It’s the nature of this business, we do our very best but there will always be a small percentage that don’t make it even with even single precaution taken. Of course, all purchases are at the buyer’s risk. Again, this is extremely rare but can happen.

@sitm1914 - I’m not exactly sure of your situation. Can you please email me to see if anything can be done for you my friend?

Thanks!

Freemanpharma
With respect, I wouldn't call the number of |_|_s documented received by members just in this thread, never mind the ones not posting here for various reasons, a "very small percent."

Thanks!

Freemanpharma
Just sent you another email -- sorry if the post came across in the wrong way. I do enjoy working with you and appreciate everything you have done for me.

Just sent you another email -- sorry if the post came across in the wrong way. I do enjoy working with you and appreciate everything you have done for me.
I was about to say, we have sent everything out to you in a VERY timely fashion and if it hasn’t made it, we fix that problem every time. We enjoy working with you too! And I got you latest email. Thanks! :)

Freemanpharma

With respect, I wouldn't call the number of |_|_s documented received by members just in this thread, never mind the ones not posting here for various reasons, a "very small percent."
I’m sorry if it feels that way to some members on the forum. Please email us ASAP if you have placed an order with us and not received! We see everything through to the end and would like to offer anyone that service! We are completely a fair vendor with the highest morales.

Happy Holidays! 😎

Freemanpharma

Freeman pharma is top notch on communication, shipping time, and product. If you want someone who's the best on here. He is your go to

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back