Freemanpharma

I know I’m breaking the rules as we speak by even posting something that isn’t a review, so i do not/will not make this a habit.

But to piggy back off the talk about not posting about “in progress book acquisitions.” I think that posting specific dates (paid on Jan 1, received Jan 4 at 4:56pm on a snowy day) isn’t necessary at all. Obviously exaggerating the last part but you know what I mean. You can just say “received X days after donation made.” Boom. Done. We get the picture without specific details.

That said, if your review is about a book swap that isn’t recent, say so. We all know a vendor can go from good to ghost in the matter of weeks, so posting a good review about an old experience just confuses things. That’s my 2 cents. Carry on!

-AS

Time for review;

Communication 10/10
Shipping time 20/10 (out of the park!)
Quality 10/10 grass is green and fresh.
Stealth 🥷 20/10 (insanely great!)

I will not hesitate for one moment to donate to their cause again and soon.
Too bad they’re some of my favorites are out of stock at the moment…
Excellent and legit in any posible way!

Alejo

While I was caught up in the well documented delay of several weeks ago, once it moved, it was 7 days to the west coast, which is amazingly fast IMO. Stealth, quality and some high value samples are second to none. Truly impressive!

Hey everyone should order with FREEMANPHARMA. DUDE is top notch. Answers promptly,ships quick, and if there is an error on HIS part he will take care of you nicely. Product is guaranteed the best and the best price! Thanks man

Hey everyone should order with FREEMANPHARMA. DUDE is top notch. Answers promptly,ships quick, and if there is an error on HIS part he will take care of you nicely. Product is guaranteed the best and the best price! Thanks man
Thanks for the review, we appreciate it. We make sure to take care of ALL our clients. :)

-Freemanpharma

This is a good example:
While I was caught up in the well documented delay of several weeks ago, once it moved, it was 7 days to the west coast, which is amazingly fast IMO. Stealth, quality and some high value samples are second to none. Truly impressive!
Thanks for the review!

With this order, like most, it takes us 2-3 days to prepare your package and create our stealth packs. It takes 1-2 hours to create just one of our stealth packs. This is why we ask people to NOT be concerned when they don’t receive a TN the day after they place their order.

The good news! Most international vendors will only use U$PS. We use the other couriers that typically take less than a week after the shipper receives them. So, from the time you send payment, to the time you have the pack (from start to finish) delivered, still beats almost any other international vendor out there. Make sure to do your research! :)

Email us for a full menu/product listings!

-Freemanpharma

First order review!
I could not have asked for better, almost a flawless order.
Made payment 11/29
Delivered: 12/6
Mag quality: 20/10 (every last tablet on blistered packs, Zans in sealed bottle.
Stealth packaging: 100/10 INSANE! I’ve never seen someone with this type of stealth, it’s truly a work of art! These guys are the real deal.
Communication: 10/10 Perfect. Answered my hundred questions quickly.
Price: 20/10 UNBEATABLE (hard to believe he has prices this good when everything else is so good!)

This vendor is the GOAT in all categories. We need to make sure not to scare this one off, Freeman is amazing!

I will be ordering again in a matter of days!

Ready, set, ….

Last edited by a moderator:
Original Mundi 0C Inventory Update:

• 10mg: No ETA
• 20mg: Next week
• 40mg: I have 1 box (60 tablets) for sale right now, FIRST COME FIRST SERVED! I should get several more boxes next week.
• 80mg: In stock, but moving fast

• 0xydo1or 80mg by G.L. Pharma back in stock
•• NOW SELLING Methadone Hydrochloride Molteni syrup!

Email us today!! :)

Does the m&MS 200 break down to that same waxy powder that 80 degree oh see does? I want to know if they are as versatile. How easy you can turn that solid into a liquid. Any help would speed along my order.

Does the m&MS 200 break down to that same waxy powder that 80 degree oh see does? I want to know if they are as versatile. How easy you can turn that solid into a liquid. Any help would speed along my order.
I would look into “ISO Extraction.”

Freeman also has liquid 0xyc0done vials, made by Molteni. He sold me a sample vial at half price and it was AMAZING. So much better than ISO extraction on the MSTs. The rush is even better than shooting the original Mundi oh seas, which I didn’t think was possible! Since then, I’ve put at least 2 vials on every order with Freeman! I highly recommend those vials if he isn’t sold out.

You have to be quick with Freeman. At his pricing for opiates, when he gets stock in, it’s gone in a matter of days. Good luck!

Ok first review for Freeman! A great new addition to DBG!

1. Communication: 10/10
Much like like everyone has stated above his communication is next level. There is a lot of uncertainty and fear when taking the plunge with new a vendor and Free's responsiveness is second to none.

2. Stealth Packaging: 10/10
I now see why he needs a couple of days to package things up. When I opened the package I must admit I was a bit freaked out because it was not obvious where the goods were. There was only one thing inside and it was not my subscription. I emailed him rather upset before I got the explanation.. LOL.

3. Product: 10/10
Received my goods in their original blister packs. As someone who in years past has mainly shopped at the Mexican farmers market this was a nice surprise.

4. Shipping / Tracking: 9/10
There was a slight delay in receiving a TN but once received the order was at my door in a week. Because the last leg is not USPS the speed of shipping more than made up for TN delay.

Ok first review for Freeman! A great new addition to DBG!

1. Communication: 10/10
Much like like everyone has stated above his communication is next level. There is a lot of uncertainty and fear when taking the plunge with new a vendor and Free's responsiveness is second to none.

2. Stealth Packaging: 10/10
I now see why he needs a couple of days to package things up. When I opened the package I must admit I was a bit freaked out because it was not obvious where the goods were. There was only one thing inside and it was not my subscription. I emailed him rather upset before I got the explanation.. LOL.

3. Product: 10/10
Received my goods in their original blister packs. As someone who in years past has mainly shopped at the Mexican farmers market this was a nice surprise.

4. Shipping / Tracking: 9/10
There was a slight delay in receiving a TN but once received the order was at my door in a week. Because the last leg is not USPS the speed of shipping more than made up for TN delay.
Thanks for the review and your #4 point was spot on! Thank you for bringing that up!

Looking forward to helping you out again soon!

Freemanpharma

Last edited by a moderator:
@FreemanPharma has done it again! Lightning fast delivery in fact it’s mind blowing for how fast they are arriving. He gave me a lot of extras which was a huge surprise. No other source would give extras like this guy EVER! This is literally the BEST source available to us and we truly are lucky to have him. Everything I ordered was fresh and top notch. It’s refreshing you don’t have to question if what you’re getting is legit or not. @FreemanPharma is top tier with his customer service, ridiculously fast shipping, insanely good pricing and top notch products. He’s always going above and beyond and is very trustworthy. He stands behind what he says and makes good on promises. I feel like there should be a source VIP section and he should be tucked away in that spot. It’s amazing to watch him come on here and take over like a boss. Seriously think about how lucky we are to have him here! Where else can you go and get the treatment he gives along with everything else?! If you haven’t tried him out you’re surely missing out!!!! @FreemanPharma thanks again for another wonderful experience and I look forward to keeping this going!!!

@FreemanPharma has done it again! Lightning fast delivery in fact it’s mind blowing for how fast they are arriving. He gave me a lot of extras which was a huge surprise. No other source would give extras like this guy EVER! This is literally the BEST source available to us and we truly are lucky to have him. Everything I ordered was fresh and top notch. It’s refreshing you don’t have to question if what you’re getting is legit or not. @FreemanPharma is top tier with his customer service, ridiculously fast shipping, insanely good pricing and top notch products. He’s always going above and beyond and is very trustworthy. He stands behind what he says and makes good on promises. I feel like there should be a source VIP section and he should be tucked away in that spot. It’s amazing to watch him come on here and take over like a boss. Seriously think about how lucky we are to have him here! Where else can you go and get the treatment he gives along with everything else?! If you haven’t tried him out you’re surely missing out!!!! @FreemanPharma thanks again for another wonderful experience and I look forward to keeping this going!!!
Well said! I would have to agree with every word of this review. I’ve now done several orders with Freeman and these guys are truly next level dealers. Their stealth is so good, it’s difficult to put into words. They are SUPER fast. Def the fastest delivery time from Europe to the States. Not to mention, he has better pricing on most things people want. They have the lowest prices I’ve been able to find.

Second order in the books and couldn't be happier. He included some samples/extras. Speed is excellent considering the process it takes to get orders here safely. I can't help but laugh at the creatively of the stealth but it works. I just hope this vendor is a staple for a long time.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back