Freemanpharma

Hi all,
I just rolled the dice and donated.
I’ll share my experience once it’s done
So far very professional and quick answering.
Very excited!
It seems Xmas came early!
Best and stay safe

Wanted to give a quick update and inform those who are considering a donation. I have made two donations, and now for over two weeks I still haven't received a TN. I also received DM's from several other members who donated days ago(one donated on Halloween) and are in the same situation and waiting.

I know Freeman has experienced some internal issues that caused a backlog, but hoping that things are made right shortly. Just felt like everyone should at least know what the current situation is. If anyone else has their own experience with Freeman lately, I encourage you to share it as well.

I hope to update my post shortly with some good news, I will let you know...

Last edited:
Wanted to give a quick update and inform those who are considering a donation. I have made two donations, and now for over two weeks I still haven't received a TN. I also received DM's from several other members who donated days ago(one donated on Halloween) and are in the same situation and waiting.

I know Freeman has experienced some internal issues that caused a backlog, but hoping that things are made right shortly. Just felt like everyone should at least know what the current situation is. If anyone else has their own experience with Freeman lately, I encourage you to share it as well.

I'm in the same boat. Glad I'm not the only one.

I just received an update from Freeman and I am cautiously optimistic. I am hopeful things should be moving along shortly. Again, I will update once some progress has been made.

Last edited:

Same here, I hope is a delay and nothing else…
Fingers crossed🤞🏼

Couple things:

1) First and foremost, read what the Mod wrote about updating while we are in the middle of an order. This is asking for issues.
2) You have been sent your tracking number as well as a full explanation multiple times on what was causing the delay. There is NEVER a need to email a vendor 84 TIMES. Please understand that you will be contacted with updates, you only needed to send maybe 3-4 emails max. I cannot have you clogging up our inbox with the same questions on repeat.

Yes, we had an issue with a previously employee that’s no longer with the company and then 2 days later, my other employee/partner lost a very close family member. This set our shipping back a little bit. However, everything is now perfectly back on track and we have worked through all shipping issues. Moving forward, once you make a payment with us you will NEVER wait more than 2 business days for that TN. Most orders will go out the following day, depending on what time of day you pay.

Thanks!

Freemanpharma
freemanpharma@proton.me

All,

Please forgive the last 1.5 weeks. We had a slow down in shipping due to having to get rid of an employee that was stealing from us. Then just days after that, my partner lost a close family member making a bad situation even worse. This just happened to be the worst timing as we just started with DBG. :(

We have completely fixed this issue and guarantee that any new orders will be sent out within 48 hours of you sending payment. Most of the time even more quickly than that! We would love the opportunity to prove to you that we have a two day turnaround on ALL orders! :)

Anyone with a pending order, you should have your tracking number. If not, shoot us an email and we will make sure you get it. Furthermore, given the circumstances, you will all get free shipping on your next order!! :)

Talk soon! -Freemanpharma

GOOD NEWS!

I would like to inform everyone that we are now offering 2C-B 25mg tablets!! MY FAV! 😎

2C-B is a psychedelic drug, which means it can affect all the senses, altering a person’s thinking, sense of time and emotions. Psychedelics can cause a person to hallucinate, seeing or hearing things that do not exist or are distorted. Most people describe the feeling as a mix between MDM@ and L$D.
Chemical compound: 2C-B is 4-bromo-2, 5-dimethoxyhenethylamine.

Email us if you are interested, these have been going quick, especially at our prices!

freemanpharma@proton.me

NEW PRODUCT ALERT!

Attention DBG Fam! We just got new 2C-B Blotters in stock. These are 20mg HBr 2C-B blotters.

EMAIL US TODAY: freemanpharma@proton.me

2C-B is a psychedelic drug, which means it can affect all the senses, altering a person’s thinking, sense of time and emotions. Psychedelics can cause a person to hallucinate, seeing or hearing things that do not exist or are distorted.
2cb_blotters.png

This review is late, but I've been working with freemanpharma and for one thing, stealth is beyond anything I've seen before from any DBG vendor. Took me a while to find the product haha. Quality was top notch in blister packs. Prices are unbeatable. I'm not sure why there isn't more reviews but I highly recommend this vendor!

This review is late, but I've been working with freemanpharma and for one thing, stealth is beyond anything I've seen before from any DBG vendor. Took me a while to find the product haha. Quality was top notch in blister packs. Prices are unbeatable. I'm not sure why there isn't more reviews but I highly recommend this vendor!
Many many complications atm. That’s the reason why not many reviews.

All orders to date have been sent. Every customer has received tracking. We apologize for the delay in shipping last week. Moving forward, ALL orders will be shipped within 2 business days of receiving payment, guaranteed!

I appreciate everyone’s patience over the last week. Everything is back up and running smoothly! I’m looking forward to seeing some reviews, as we have sent 19 orders out this week alone!! ✌️

Freemanpharma

Last edited:
Hi,
I know they had some challenges but these guys are 100% legit. Great communication was the key to remain calmed, so here’s my review;
-Stealth 🥷 10/10
-Quality 10/10
-Travel 10/10. Considering the issues above mentioned.
One more thing for the ones not being able to receive yet: you will not be disappointed by any means.
Thank you guys!
😀

Attention DBG Crew,

As everyone knows, shipping will start to get a bit more chaotic as we get closer to Christmas. I highly recommend getting your orders in now to avoid the shipping fiasco. Always be thinking 2 steps ahead! 😎

Freemanpharma

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back