Freemanpharma

Eagle landed and everything's great, will definitely order againđź‘Ť

As it's their first review, I'll write a detailed one. So at first a tl,dr:

Comms: 10/10
Stealth: 20/10
Mags: 10/10

Starting with fast, friendly and professional communications, they've answered all my questions and messages within 1-2h max. I've had many questions, since obviously, it was the first time with freeman. I've had a "special request" when it came to their rules and they had no problem to make a little exception.

Ordering/payment was as easy as with others, BUT they gave the choice to pick a preferred postal/courier service. Don't know if it's always like this or if it was just in this case. First time for me to have this choice besides standard post and EMS) but it's definitely a qol improvement for many I guess.

Mags came in original blister packs, which is great, especially since they use stealth I've never seen before(and I've had orders with many people from dbg and others). Ofc I can't go into detail on this, but it's... special...
The more-fin mags ordered are the "original" products from mun di and absolutely great reads.
They've also put in a little gift on top, which was the "original formula", also from mun di. Guess you guys know what I mean.

Order arrived perfectly packed and in a timely manner(10 days EU/EU is okay imo).
It took a bit to take off though, but I guess that's because of reasons.
TN was sent three days after donation received, so no need to get nervous too fast and spam their inbox with unnecessary questions or start to attack them.
I'm saying this because, if you remember, we've had a promising new vendor leaving the forum because of stuff like that just recently.
And freeman, so far, is no one we should risk to scare away.

So all in all a great experience and happy they found their way to DBG :)

Last edited:
Eagle landed and everything's great, will definitely order againđź‘Ť

As it's their first review, I'll write a detailed one. So at first a tl,dr:

Comms: 10/10
Stealth: 20/10
Mags: 10/10

Starting with fast, friendly and professional communications, they've answered all my questions and messages within 1-2h max. I've had many questions, since obviously, it was the first time with freeman. I've had a "special request" when it came to their rules and they had no problem to grant a little exception.

Ordering/payment was as easy as with others, BUT they gave the choice to pick a preferred postal/courier service. Don't know if it's always like this or if it was just in this case.

Mags came in original blister packs, which is great, especially since they use stealth I've never seen before(and I've had orders with almost every EU vendor on here). Ofc I can't go into detail on this, but it's incredible.
Also, the more-fin mags ordered are the "original" products from mun di and absolutely great reads.
They've even put in a little gift on top, which was the "original formula" if you know what I mean.

Order arrived perfectly packed and in a timely manner(10 days EU is okay imo).
It took a bit to take off though, but I guess that's because of reasons. TN was sent three days after donation received, so don't get nervous and spam their Inbox.
We've already had one guy on here leaving the forum because of that kind of behavior.
And freeman, so far, is no one I'd risk to chase away.

All in all a great experience and happy they found their way to DBG :)
Thank you so much. We appreciate the review. We try our very best to provide not just top notch service, but THE BEST service, no offense to any other vendors out there. And thank you, we take massive pride in our “stealth” packaging and I see we got a 20/10 score there, so that’s good!

Talk soon!

-Freemanpharma

Eagle has landed! By far THE BEST vendor I’ve ever dealt with and I’ve been ordering from all kinds of different vendors over the years.

Ordered late 10/11
Received: 10/19

First, the communication is excellent. They answered all my questions and emails within about an hour. Not to mention he was very kind and crack a couple funny jokes in his emails as well.

The stealth…wow, to say it was AMAZING would not do it justice! By far the best stealth I’ve ever seen, no wonder these guys get all their shipments through!! Truly, just something you have to see. He communicated this is the reason it can take a day or two to receive a TN from them.

Products were A+. Original Mund1 mags in blistered packs. Branded X@n@x sealed in manufacture bottle. I could not have asked for better!!

would like to just say freemanpharma is the way to go. Best prices out there and has the old Purdue OC formula!!:)) Stealth beyond achieved. I would order again. Probably the 8os. He gave me two for free!! Theses guys are the real fucking deal. I won't be dealing with anyone else ever again. There that good . Hooray the ikd OCs are back. And my day just got brighter. Thank you so much ..order with these guys and you'll be as happy as can be. Guaranteed great communication too On point. These guys are the new kids in the block but there product stealth and communication is beyond what I could ever asked for. Ttys Freeman. Your simply the best . Order soon guys cause there going to go fast. Real 80s. He responded every email I sent . Just simply above and beyond. Take care

Purdue manufactured the anti abuse formula which people hated. Can you please confirm or tell us more on this as Purdue were a predominately US manufacturer.
As far as I’m aware, Purdue Pharma sold their oc original formula that everyone loved so much to Mundipharma. Along with several other formulas. Now, Mundipharma is trying to make a world wide push to get the globe hooked on the product, like America was in the early 2000s.

That said, the Mundipharma OC we sell is the EXACT original Purdue Pharma formula.

Oxydolor Fast is also great. It’s very similar to the OxyContin but it is instant release (IR).

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

As far as I’m aware, Purdue Pharma sold their oc original formula that everyone loved so much to Mundipharma. Along with several other formulas. Now, Mundipharma is trying to make a world wide push to get the globe hooked on the product, like America was in the early 2000s.

That said, the Mundipharma OC we sell is the EXACT original Purdue Pharma formula.

Oxydolor Fast is also great. It’s very similar to the OxyContin but it is instant release (IR).

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

You echo our sentiments on the nefarious push of the opioid epidemic.
Welcome and all the best on DBG. Its a good community.

DBG Community:

I have now been told by 7 different people that I am significantly “underpriced.” Other vendors have asked me to increase my pricing, EVEN customers say I could/should be charging way more for opiates.

My feelings are, if I’m able to obtain my products at a low cost, I’m not going to “up-charge” my clients just because I can. That’s ridiculous in my opinion. I’m not a greedy POS like some other vendors out there I’ve ran into.

So… To the “other vendors” that want me to increase my prices - too bad, so sad! Not happening.

You guys have my word that I will keep my prices where they are until my supplier decides to increase my prices. :)

Email us for our full list of products!

Email: freemanpharma@proton.me

DBG Community:

I have now been told by 7 different people that I am significantly “underpriced.” Other vendors have asked me to increase my pricing, EVEN customers say I could/should be charging way more for opiates.

My feelings are, if I’m able to obtain my products at a low cost, I’m not going to “up-charge” my clients just because I can. That’s ridiculous in my opinion. I’m not a greedy POS like some other vendors out there I’ve ran into.

So… To the “other vendors” that want me to increase my prices - too bad, so sad! Not happening.

You guys have my word that I will keep my prices where they are until my supplier decides to increase my prices. :)

I am sure I speak on behalf of all. Thank you immensely.

Purdue manufactured the anti abuse formula which people hated. Can you please confirm or tell us more on this as Purdue were a predominately US manufacturer.
Can anyone that has received the mundipharmas advise if they are crushable?

DBG Community:

I think this is totally fair. Competition is healthy in this game and I'm glad that you see that. Thanks for being an honest person it will go far. Will be placing and order in the future just because of this I think.

Can anyone that has received the mundipharmas advice if they are crushable?
I’ve received and yes. His Mundipharma Oxy is completely crushable. They can be crushed, as they are the EXACT formula Purdue Pharma used to use here in the United States. This is by far the best vendor on the forum and it’s not even close.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: đź’€
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back