Freemanpharma

DBG Community:

I have now been told by 7 different people that I am significantly “underpriced.” Other vendors have asked me to increase my pricing, EVEN customers say I could/should be charging way more for opiates.

My feelings are, if I’m able to obtain my products at a low cost, I’m not going to “up-charge” my clients just because I can. That’s ridiculous in my opinion. I’m not a greedy POS like some other vendors out there I’ve ran into.

So… To the “other vendors” that want me to increase my prices - too bad, so sad! Not happening.

You guys have my word that I will keep my prices where they are until my supplier decides to increase my prices. :)

Email us for our full list of products!

Email: freemanpharma@proton.me
That is absolutely ridiculous that members would say that my god people are stupid! Yeah let’s encourage you to charge more so people go broke and turn to heroin quicker. As if you don’t know what the market is for everything you’re selling. You are doing everyone a huge favor by keeping your prices low. Vendors are just mad because you take all their business. Thank god there are still people out there that don’t let greed ruin them. This really pissed me off reading your post but very typical of our world today of everyone fucking each other causing division. You obviously know keeping your prices where they are at makes you king of the forum and crush competition. To the members that are saying that bs just go ahead and pay him more I mean who cares right everyone else charges more so just feel free to pay it smh.

Has anyone sampled the Oxydolor ox from Freeman? I've never tried this brand so interested in any feedback.
Yes. I’ve received both his 0xydolor and his Mundi 0C as well. The 0xydolor was the 8Omg G.L.. Pharma brand, so they worked great. If taken orally, personally I think the feeling is identical to taking a Mundi 0C. Very high quality, sent in the blistered packs. Great vendor, I’ve already started another order with them. Not to mention, they have the best pricing on all their 0piates. I don’t think there is any cheaper on DBG. I highly recommend.

~Funnyman~

Received my second order from Freeman today! Just as good as the first one! I placed the order over the weekend on 10/21. They took a day to stealth pack it (totally worth the wait, just like the first order, they have by far the best stealth I’ve seen). Order received on 10/31.

It looks like they only ship out twice per week, so I would suggest asking him when their next “shipping day” will be if you place an order on that day. This way you can kind of have an idea which day it will go out without bugging him all day long. I believe they ship every other week day, but don’t quote me there, lol. He seems to be very honest and straightforward.

Products were A+ just like the first time. Legit Mundipharma pills in the blistered packs. I also got a manufactured sealed bottle of x@n@x bars! He also added a ton of extras and free samples! Really high quality stuff. I will be setting up another order as soon as I can. LOVE THESE GUYS!!

~Funnyman~

Can anyone advise if they have tried the 80mg Reltebon TEVA, any reviews?

Can anyone advise if they have tried the 80mg Reltebon TEVA, any reviews?
Yes. I’ve tried his Reltebon. That is my second favorite brand of 0xi Freeman has on his listings. They can be used pretty much anyway you want, just like Mundi. In my opinion if you rank his 0xi brands, they would be:

1) Mundipharma (always been king)
2) Reltebon TEVA by Activas
3) Oxydolor by GL Pharma
4) Accord by Accordean

Last edited by a moderator:
Review time! To start, these guys completely blew me away with their opsec. It’s top tier.
Product is fabulous! It’s exactly as I remember.
The time could have been better. I waited 6 days for TN and another 6 for TD. They said I would receive extras for the wait, but I didn’t. That’s ok. I was primarily concerned with other things!
Communication was good.
All in all, a very good experience! Thanks @FreemanPharma! You are a genius! I haven’t ever said that, but I try to make my reviews as accurate as possible and that’s what I told them!

Review time! To start, these guys completely blew me away with their opsec. It’s top tier.
Product is fabulous! It’s exactly as I remember.
The time could have been better. I waited 6 days for TN and another 6 for TD. They said I would receive extras for the wait, but I didn’t. That’s ok. I was primarily concerned with other things!
Communication was good.
All in all, a very good experience! Thanks @FreemanPharma! You are a genius! I haven’t ever said that, but I try to make my reviews as accurate as possible and that’s what I told them!
@Gracie5 Thanks for the review! Sorry for the little wait on tracking, we had to let one of our employees go. This shouldn’t happen in the future. Remind me on your next order, I will ensure you get extras & discounted shipping! We are happy to see you are enjoying the products.

Hope to talk again soon! :)

Anyone receive magazines to the States from Freeman? I am just curious about how long it may take to arrive.

Anyone receive magazines to the States from Freeman? I am just curious about how long it may take to arrive.
Yes. This is my 4th order with Freeman and they have been amazing, so I’m not considered in the slightest bit. They are extremely professional and have the best stealth packaging ever. I would assume next week sometime. Soon!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back