Freemanpharma

Another order in the books with Freeman! By far my favorite vendor! His orders are packed super stealth! (You have to receive one to understand, haha.)

I know others might have had a delay receiving their tracking. I’ve never waited more than a day, maybe luck? Not to mention, the courier he used this time delivered it in the U.S. on day 3! Hard to beat a 3 day turnaround from more than half way across the world!

Products are all A+ as usual, in original blistered and sealed manufacture bottles. Top notch, as usual. They also sent me 4 different products for free samples!

Thank you @FreemanPharma for all you do. I could not ask for better!

~Funnyman

Last edited by a moderator:
We have enough reviews now that reviews go back to normal. Only post when you have received. Contact a member with questions. Be creative with your specifics. No “Order placed. I will update when it’s received.” Freeman has shown us that he will work with members if there’s an issue, and all product reviews are positive.
Thanks to all who have been careful with posting.
Thanks to @FreemanPharma for doing all you have to ensure members are happy!

DBG Community:

I have now been told by 7 different people that I am significantly “underpriced.” Other vendors have asked me to increase my pricing, EVEN customers say I could/should be charging way more for opiates.

My feelings are, if I’m able to obtain my products at a low cost, I’m not going to “up-charge” my clients just because I can. That’s ridiculous in my opinion. I’m not a greedy POS like some other vendors out there I’ve ran into.

So… To the “other vendors” that want me to increase my prices - too bad, so sad! Not happening.

You guys have my word that I will keep my prices where they are until my supplier decides to increase my prices. :)

Email us for our full list of products!

Email: freemanpharma@proton.me
Still legit? I got out of the game when my 3-4 go-to’s started charging crazy prices… no room for me to eat so why even take the risk ya know. Any solid prices on Zans?

Well looks like things are flowing very smoothly for me now. There was a bit of a bumpy road in the beginning but not to freeman’s fault. Many blame and get angry with a vendor when their order doesn’t arrive but at the end of the day the vendor did their part and sent. This isn’t Amazon so sometimes shit happens and there isn’t anything that can be done. Thankfully freeman takes care of his customers.@FreemanPharma has been nothing short of amazing to deal with. We get along so well that I know if we lived near each other we would be in the same circle. The order was nothing short of perfect. Everything was very fresh and sent professionally. It was extremely fast to arrive in fact I’ve never had one come this quickly. All in all I couldn’t be happier. With the prices freeman offers it helps immensely and it just shows what a stand up guy he is. He actually gives a damn about people a bit more than money which isn’t normal in our world. @FreemanPharma thank you very much and I appreciate you being here!!

Well looks like things are flowing very smoothly for me now. There was a bit of a bumpy road in the beginning but not to freeman’s fault. Many blame and get angry with a vendor when their order doesn’t arrive but at the end of the day the vendor did their part and sent. This isn’t Amazon so sometimes shit happens and there isn’t anything that can be done. Thankfully freeman takes care of his customers.@FreemanPharma has been nothing short of amazing to deal with. We get along so well that I know if we lived near each other we would be in the same circle. The order was nothing short of perfect. Everything was very fresh and sent professionally. It was extremely fast to arrive in fact I’ve never had one come this quickly. All in all I couldn’t be happier. With the prices freeman offers it helps immensely and it just shows what a stand up guy he is. He actually gives a damn about people a bit more than money which isn’t normal in our world. @FreemanPharma thank you very much and I appreciate you being here!!
@Joeycrack Thank you for the review. It’s been a pleasure doing business with you sir. :)

It is kind of hard to write this review because I honestly have never dealt with a vendor quite like this -- and I mean this in the best way possible. They actually care from start to finish. The stealth was on another level (and I am not just saying that -- it totally makes sense why it takes a while to get to the shipping stage). Apparently my package made every flight because it got to U.S. and in my hands in 26 hours after it was shipped (I don't want to give any more origin info -- but people who have ordered know what I'm talking about and if you haven't ordered, you need to).

Everything was so flawless and amazing (including how this vendor went above and beyond) that I am forced to send them a large tip because they deserve it.

Definitely best vendor I've ever dealt with and there is no comparison with second place -- they are incredible and I can't thank them enough for all that they did.

THANK YOU FREEMAN!

PS: The quality is 10/10 as well!

Last edited:
Please delete this post immediately! Never post while you have an order in progress. Read the forum. The mod has said this multiple times!!

Why would you even post this? Helps absolutely no one and puts me, you, my employees, and the forum at risk. Not smart.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is kind of hard to write this review because I honestly have never dealt with a vendor quite like this -- and I mean this in the best way possible. They actually care from start to finish. The stealth was on another level (and I am not just saying that -- it totally makes sense why it takes a while to get to the shipping stage). Apparently my package made every flight because it got to U.S. and in my hands in 26 hours after it was shipped (I don't want to give any more origin info -- but people who have ordered know what I'm talking about and if you haven't ordered, you need to).

Everything was so flawless and amazing (including how this vendor went above and beyond) that I am forced to send them a large tip because they deserve it.

Definitely best vendor I've ever dealt with and there is no comparison with second place -- they are incredible and I can't thank them enough for all that they did.

THANK YOU FREEMAN!

PS: The quality is 10/10 as well!
We appreciate the review. Looking forward to doing business again soon!!

Please delete this post immediately! Never post while you have an order in progress. Read the forum. The mod has said this multiple times!!

Why would you even post this? Helps absolutely no one and puts me, you, my employees, and the forum at risk. Not smart.
Apologies - didn't see an opsec issue without detail on location/dates. Will refrain from further updates until everything is final.

Ordered 11-11
Received 11-27

Very pleased with my order. They refunded my shipping costs at the very start of the delay, which took away any worry I might of had. Exchanged a few emails that were responded to within an hour. Products and delivery were perfect, and they more than compensated for any delay!

I had a much better understanding of how/why they could get bogged down on orders without help. Their packaging is an art. I was thouroughly impressed.

Great seller! Thank you freemanpharma

Last edited:
I think it is important to quickly explain for people who are intimidated by a sometimes wide difference between the order date and the actual delivery date. First, this vendor takes OPSEC extremely seriously. I've never seen such detail that has gone into stealth -- it truly is next level.

Also, selecting the fastest shipping type does make a difference. Once the product is shipped, if you live in a major metropolitan area (or near one), the shipping speed is insane.

This vendor may take a week or more to prepare your shipment. I can assure you, there is a very good reason for this and it has nothing to do with the vendor taking their time. Sometimes after the shipment is prepared, they may need to push back the shipping date by one or more days. Again, these are all very valid OPSEC reasons. It is more important to me that the vendor takes as many precautions as they need to or want to even if the ship date suffers from it.

This is a top tier vendor -- the best of the best. Plan ahead and plan carefully. Try to place one larger order than placing 3, 4, 5 or 6 orders in a one month period. Let's all work together to help this amazing vendor.

New Product!

We now carry Methadone Hydrochloride Molteni Farmaceutici 5mg/ml syrup. All different size bottles.

Email us for product listing/pricing!

Attachments

• methadone1.png
    methadone1.png
    616.4 KB · Views: 13
  • methadone3.png
    methadone3.png
    462.8 KB · Views: 12
Freemanpharma sent my order to someone else and I received someone else's but he's messaged me and said will fix it next week. Communication is pretty good and if it's resolved I'm happy.

M@gz were 10/10. Communication and response timeliness was the best I’ve had with any provider. the stealth was also really good! Initially there was a lot of issues with shipping and actually getting things rolling. Took almost 1.5 months. FP said these issues have been ironed out and going forward it should be much much faster. We shall see!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back