Freemanpharma

PROMOTION!! Christmas Special! šŸŽ„šŸŽ…
Limited time only! The first 10 clients that email me will get the following offerā€¦
For just $100:
1) 1 gram of the finest Coca-Cola. (Test results included) 83% pure of Columbiaā€™a finest!
2) 2cb 25mg pill x2
3) 1 80mg 0xyContin or 2 40mg 0xyContin
SHIPPING INCLUDED!

Attachments

• attatchment.dxVDXg.jpeg
    attatchment.dxVDXg.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 49
  • attatchment.IubdbR.png
    attatchment.IubdbR.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 44
  • attatchment.ihutBb.png
    attatchment.ihutBb.png
    873.6 KB · Views: 48
I have never had such a good experience with freeman. Samples included. Everything real deal. Stealth and communication 20/10. Idk Iā€™m just kind of blown away with the whole process but I hope he sticks around because wow am I impressed. Thank you freeman! Be in touch soon!

I fail to understand why this vendor has such good reviews. He ripped me off & will not refund me for my lost magazine (FedEx has guaranteed me 4x that it lost and said that he has to submit a claim, which he will not do).

Here is his latest email to me. Note that I am out $600 of which he promised to reimburse my $75 shipping fee on Dec. 1st.

You do whatever you feel is necessary. You want to blame me for FedEx losing your package!? And how would I file a claim when I setup a new fake account for every order. You CLEARLY have no clue what does into with, whatsoever. I think you think this is eBay where you just pop something in a box and drop it off.

Again, FedEx even admitted they lost the package and even it I did do a claim, would the $40 from the claim help!? Again, you just donā€™t understand how anything works.

Even though this going against my better judgement with someone being as demanding as yourself, I will still offer the 25% reship on your next order.

Let us know!

Freemanpharma

@Gracie5@2earls: Please help me here. I am not lying and this parcel has last been scanned as arrived at a hub in Memphis, TN on 11/23/2023. FedEx assures me it is LOST and he needs to trace it.

I am a long-term sponsor and have not abused anyone on the forums. I am respectful and follow the rules. Please help me. I don't know where else to turn.

Last edited:
I fail to understand why this vendor has such good reviews. He ripped me off & will not refund me for my lost magazine (FedEx has guaranteed me 4x that it lost and said that he has to submit a claim, which he will not do).

Here is his latest email to me. Note that I am out $600 of which he promised to reimburse my $75 shipping fee on Dec. 1st.

@Gracie5: please help me here. I am not lying and this parcel has last been scanned as arrived at a hub in Memphis, TN on 11/23/2023. FedEx assures me it is LOST and he needs to trace it.

I am a long-term sponsor and have not abused anyone on the forums. I am respectful and follow the rules. Please help me. I don't know where else to turn.
My disclaimer that you read at the top of my emails is very clear. It says, ā€œAll orders are bought at your own risk.ā€ It actually says this twice in my disclaimer. I think paying for 1/4 of your order to be reshipped is awful generous of me.

Most vendors donā€™t offer any reship after your order clears customs in their country. Clearly this wasnā€™t my fault, as the courier had your package in the United States and admitted to YOU that they lost the package. Why should I have to pay for a mistake made by the courier? That doesnā€™t make sense.

If it was something we did wrong, I would happily refund your payment. I hate to say it, but this is just part of the game of ordering through here. This isnā€™t Amazon, so you have to go in with the mindset that something could potentially go wrong.

Again, I would be happy to give you 25% off on a reship or take 25% off and shipping cost off on your next order. I feel like this is more than generous for something that was 100% not our fault in anyway.

Hope to hear back soon!!

Freemanpharma

PROMOTION!! Christmas Special! šŸŽ„šŸŽ…
Limited time only! The first 10 clients that email me will get the following offerā€¦
For just $100:
1) 1 gram of the finest Coca-Cola. (Test results included) 83% pure of Columbiaā€™a finest!
2) 2cb 25mg pill x2
3) 1 80mg 0xyContin or 2 40mg 0xyContin
SHIPPING INCLUDED!

We still have 6 spots left!! Email me if you want to order the ā€œChristmas Special.ā€ šŸŽ„šŸŽ„

Another great experience with FP. Shipping is very fast, US-US like speeds. FP reminds me of my all time fav Vincent who is no longer around. Product is A1, communication is fast and efficient, and lastly stealth is on another level.

Another perfect order with Freeman! Iā€™m so glad he started offering M3thadone! And at a great price. And of course he packs it perfectly like all the rest of his next level stealth. He is by far the best vendor Iā€™ve ever found on any forum over several years of searching.

I also tried his new product, some of that Coca-Cola classic! He was not joking when he said, ā€œthe states petal garbage, this will knock you out of your shoes.ā€ He wasnā€™t kidding, A++ quality. Just like every product Iā€™ve ever bought from Freeman. I donā€™t even think he stock subpar any substance.

Thanks Freeman! And donā€™t let these guys stress you you begging for TNs. Everyone needs to understand that Freeman is constantly busy and runs a whole company and limited time. He is the best vendor there is, so donā€™t scare him off by sending him an email everyday asking for an update. Let him email you and it will make for a happier community!

Peace!

Readyā€¦.set.

Back in stock:
-0xydolor 80mg GL Pharma
-0xycontin 40mg Mundiph@rma

NEW PRODUCTS:
-0xydolor 40mg GL Pharma
-Accord 0xycodone 80mg by Accord Healthcare
-Methadone 5g/ml Syrup by Molteni *Going fast!*
-We also have ā€œotherā€ new products that have been added to our menu! Wink, wink. Nod nod. Just ask!!

Email us for a full menu and pricing! We look forward to hearing from you. :)

Freemanpharma

Last edited:
This vendor promised me a tracking number by this evening (their time today). I put in an order a week ago and paid for expedited shipping and stealth. I tried emailing them earlier today (my birthday no less) but haven't heard back. There is nothing showing up on my DELETED report which usually shows all incoming mail.

Are others having comm issues with this vendor? My last two orders went much faster. I understand it is getting close to the holidays but they assured me I would have tracking by now. I am getting worried because my previous order didn't show up in DELETED tracking either because it was sent to the wrong address and they were just able to correct at the very last minute before it went out (I did received the previous order after bringing it to their attention).

Last edited by a moderator:
This vendor promised me a tracking number by this evening (their time today). I put in an order a week ago and paid for expedited shipping and stealth. I tried emailing them earlier today (my birthday no less) but haven't heard back. There is nothing showing up on my DELETED report which usually shows all incoming mail.

Are others having comm issues with this vendor? My last two orders went much faster. I understand it is getting close to the holidays but they assured me I would have tracking by now. I am getting worried because my previous order didn't show up in DELETED tracking either because it was sent to the wrong address and they were just able to correct at the very last minute before it went out (I did received the previous order after bringing it to their attention).
First and foremost, you have to give me more than 12 hours to reply to an email. I have a family and a life outside this as well.
Secondly, yes. Like anyone else, we make mistakes, but like you said we ALWAYS make sure we do everything within our power to get you exactly what you ordered. You witnessed this first hand as we replaced your order immediately upon discovering the mistake.
Lastly, we explained via email that we do not work on the weekends, so your order will be going out a day later than we thought. Sometimes that happens in the business. Again, we arenā€™t Amazon, we have to constantly be switching up what we do to ship. Sometimes this works the other way and your order is shipped a day or two ahead of time.

Anyone that has a pending order with us will absolutely have tracking this week as promised. Thank you!! šŸ˜Ž

Freemanpharma

Anyone having issues with their subscriptions being stuck in limbo in the hub? My magazines have been ā€œdelayedā€ there for awhile now. Giving up hope that it will eventually be delivered but wanted to see if anyone else is having the same experience? No fault to Freeman, shipper just sucks I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone having issues with their subscriptions being stuck in limbo in the hub? My magazines have been ā€œdelayedā€ there for a while now. Giving up hope that it will eventually be delivered but wanted to see if anyone else is having the same experience? No fault to Freeman, shipper just sucks I suppose.
Similar situation.

Christmas is just a few days ahead. Things are slowing down and getting delayed in every other isc around the globe
It's normal at that time of the year that things can keep sticking in one place for weeks, bounce back and forth between sorting centers or even disappear from tracking, just to show up a day/week/month later. Many other weird statuses and package movement can appear aswell.

That's why every vendor is begging you to plan ahead and get your orders in before the holiday season starts

FLASH SALE ON Methadone!

We are offering 20% off all liquid Methadone bottles! We would like to send you a bottle to prove the quality, as this comes directly from Molteni Farmaceutici. Very rare to find this highly regulated medicine online anywhere.

Email us today for more details!

Attachments

• methadone1.png
    methadone1.png
    616.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon ā€œI got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the dealā€¦ Moā€™ money, moā€™ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, donā€™t slip in the ā€™94ā€
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: āœŒļø
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: šŸ’€
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao šŸ¤£
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: Whatā€™s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back