Gh0st666

Dr
Nope, I did not. Made contact, that's about it
Dr-oct if your the one who people look to for honesty about vendors PLEASE place an order. A small one even, idc if it's a half G. Then give your honest review about how good it was and how fast it got there. I know I have the strongest icecream, rock and confetti around. I've been 100% honest with everything I've said about NY stuff. Look at the reviews of my buyers. They say the same. There's just a bunch of mad people at me for not sending free products. I CANT DO THAT!. I NEED TO MAKE $. GIVE ME A XHANCE IF YOUR THE ONE PEOPLE LOOK TO FOR VENDOR REVIEWS DR. THANK YOU.

Painter I'm so sorry i forgot it was in the forums
Read your email it's coming today. I honestly do everything I say I will to the best of my ability. I feel horrible about this I'll even throw in some icecream samples. Last sampletho
Wow thanks for admittedly letting others know I’m not a beggar or liar, but still haven’t received anything or even got the news from informed delivery yet. Damn I just put together the money for a bulk order too. Well seems I might actually know a thing or two about this s***! I’m sorry to any and all that might have gotten disappointed by this vendor. You don’t deserve that

Dr

Dr-oct if your the one who people look to for honesty about vendors PLEASE place an order. A small one even, idc if it's a half G. Then give your honest review about how good it was and how fast it got there. I know I have the strongest icecream, rock and confetti around. I've been 100% honest with everything I've said about NY stuff. Look at the reviews of my buyers. They say the same. There's just a bunch of mad people at me for not sending free products. I CANT DO THAT!. I NEED TO MAKE $. GIVE ME A XHANCE IF YOUR THE ONE PEOPLE LOOK TO FOR VENDOR REVIEWS DR. THANK YOU.
Well, replied. Let's figure something out

Hey @Ghost666 dude can you reply to my emails? I know you’re prob swamped but I just wanted to get more information before pressing the gas pedal. Thank you. Will send u email now to let u know who I am out of the sea of people prob messaging you! Thanks!

Hey @Ghost666 dude can you reply to my emails? I know you’re prob swamped but I just wanted to get more information before pressing the gas pedal. Thank you. Will send u email now to let u know who I am out of the sea of people prob messaging you! Thanks!
What!!!!!? I haven't checked my emails in 30 minutes. When did you send, I reply to everyone

It’s ok no big deal… i emailed 30 minutes ago and once yesterday evening.

IV OPIATE USERS: ONLY!!!!!

I will take this post down when I find the person willing for this. If you snort, do not reply. Only because snorting an opiate dies not give you rush that comes with this product.

I need someone to post an HONEST review about a fent product. Many 20 year + IV h**** say they've never had such a good high. I KNOW when people here this they think I'm trying to sell a product.

I need 2 willing users, preferably long time members with good reputations.

Ive never had a product that gives such an amazing high and rush. And lasts! I'm posting this because it's litterly the most amazing rush I've ever felt from an iv opiate. It's litterly such an amazing feeling words can't justify it. Actions speak louder than words people. Everyone claims they have the best. Well let's see
My email is
gh0st330@proton.me

2 IV users only who WILL POST HONEST REVIEWS AFTER USE.

I will pay for shipping and send free product.

I subscribed to a new mag.
Day 1 picked my selection and received a TN same day.
Day 4 I received my first mag, the cover looks as it should and I noticed a few bonus pages.
I haven't been able to read any content for quality yet however, expect a update in a couple days.

Bird in hand. Packaging good overall. I feel like he's already improving as we speak. Product being evaluated currently. Will report. Looks good enough. Although presentation could be upped a bit. Again, I think it's already in the works if u will.

Thanks, hoping to hear more of the same moving forward

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back