Gh0st666

IV OPIATE USERS: ONLY!!!!!

I will take this post down when I find the person willing for this. If you snort, do not reply. Only because snorting an opiate dies not give you rush that comes with this product.

I need someone to post an HONEST review about a fent product. Many 20 year + IV heroin say they've never had such a good high. I KNOW when people here this they think I'm trying to sell a product.

I need 2 willing users, preferably long time members with good reputations.

Ive never had a product that gives such an amazing high and rush. And lasts! I'm posting this because it's litterly the most amazing rush I've ever felt from an iv opiate. It's litterly such an amazing feeling words can't justify it. Actions speak louder than words people. Everyone claims they have the best. Well let's see
My email is
gh0st330@proton.me

2 IV users only who WILL POST HONEST REVIEWS AFTER USE.

I will pay for shipping and send free product.
Im at IV opiate addict of 16 years. And a member here for 10. Ill pay for the product if youll ship it to me and ill post a comprehensive review. Let me knkw.

My email is jeezy**********....were already in correspondance

Im at IV opiate addict of 16 years. And a member here for 10. Ill pay for the product if youll ship it to me and ill post a comprehensive review. Let me knkw.

My email is jeezy**********....were already in correspondance
You know what....fuck it, we"ll make it 3 users. Email me again please

So I have to sing ghost praises he went above and beyond for customer service we had an issue with usps (gasp) a fluke I know but he assured me over and over and talked me down we even joked a bit he is truly a cool guy who sticks to his word. A rare gem in today's vendors. Quality is every bit as good as claimed I'm happy and will be back for sure!

I'll try it,

Reassurance everything is coming thru, just waiting on it. Communication solid.
Buddy I emailed you over and over trying to get your name and address. I litterley WAITED hoping for a response sitting at PO for hours. It was a few days I believe when you did reply apologizing and yet again forgot to include name and email in that. Days later you emailed me an email without a name and with a 2 digit zip code. I litterly emailed multiple times a day trying to get correct info, j have svreenshots of all this. I was right there the next day to mail out like i promised.

I emailed this ghost address 2 or 3 days ago to see what's available and I have not heard back as of yet. Maybe it takes more time? Maybe I need a secret code that I didn't read all of the posts to find? Anyways.. if you want to send it in the future- it's the spike email I left you. I will try one more time (right now) to the original address.

I emailed this ghost address 2 or 3 days ago to see what's available and I have not heard back as of yet. Maybe it takes more time? Maybe I need a secret code that I didn't read all of the posts to find? Anyways.. if you want to send it in the future- it's the spike email I left you. I will try one more time (right now) to the original address.
If I did not reply to a menu request it was because it was being updated. It's complete now and Everything is good!!!!

Buddy I emailed you over and over trying to get your name and address. I litterley WAITED hoping for a response sitting at PO for hours. It was a few days I believe when you did reply apologizing and yet again forgot to include name and email in that. Days later you emailed me an email without a name and with a 2 digit zip code. I litterly emailed multiple times a day trying to get correct info, j have svreenshots of all this. I was right there the next day to mail out like i promised.
GaryThe Snail is my spirit animal lol sorry brotha

Quick update. I want to point out the quick response from Ghost i just got. SO.. I did get a list from this vendor within a few hours of my above post.

Also: the list is a very unique one. I haven't ordered yet and it will probably be a bit before I am able to do so, but I do have every intention to place my order asap. I will let everyone know here as soon as it all comes together.

Quick update. I want to point out the quick response from Ghost i just got. SO.. I did get a list from this vendor within a few hours of my above post.

Also: the list is a very unique one. I haven't ordered yet and it will probably be a bit before I am able to do so, but I do have every intention to place my order asap. I will let everyone know here as soon as it all comes together.
Don't forget i am willing to work with first time buyers on smaller orders so they can enjoy the products as well.

had a very good first time experience with ghost. He is very responsive and helpful if you have questions. He will really try to go above and beyond. My door dasher arrived really quickly because I had the xpress pass. And it was very reasonable. Product works very well and I’m quite pleased with it. Happy to have him on the board!

-AS

had a very good first time experience with ghost. He is very responsive and helpful if you have questions. He will really try to go above and beyond. My door dasher arrived really quickly because I had the xpress pass. And it was very reasonable. Product works very well and I’m quite pleased with it. Happy to have him on the board!

-AS
Awe thank Anna =]
I honestly really enjoyed our convos and I'm happy you found the right amount to start with

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back