Gh0st666

Hey ghost, trying to get ahold of ya but regarding a subscription put in on Saturday (worst day to do it I know) I’m sure everything’s kosher and you’re just a busy guy but could you reach out to me one way or another? Enjoyed chatting with you, very upfront and informative im just wondering when I can expect the first issue and hoping there’s no snafus regarding snail mail etc.

Hey ghost, trying to get ahold of ya but regarding a subscription put in on Saturday (worst day to do it I know) I’m sure everything’s kosher and you’re just a busy guy but could you reach out to me one way or another? Enjoyed chatting with you, very upfront and informative im just wondering when I can expect the first issue and hoping there’s no snafus regarding snail mail etc.
SWAMPED BUDDY! sent TN today.

Ghost Rocks! He’s has fetee that will knock your socks off! Great communication, fast ship and all orders 💯 % plus he/she has a sense of humor! Extras thrown in. Thanks I appreciate you!! Ghost has been solid for me!!

Ghost Rocks! He’s has fetee that will knock your socks off! Great communication, fast ship and all orders 💯 % plus he/she has a sense of humor! Extras thrown in. Thanks I appreciate you!! Ghost has been solid for me!!
Lol. Thanks for the review bro

I appologize to my clients over the weekend..I know I fucked up. Was a day late on a bunch of orders AND FORGOT ABOUT 1!!!! Look, I'm all by myself doing this. I don't trust anyone enough to do this with. If I don't respond instantly it's because I'm running constantly. I would NEVER rip someone off and if I fuck up I try my best to make it up to that person. I appreciate ANY advice anyonebhas to offer on making my services better, but I will always have high quality products. I won't spend a dime on low grade shit.

Ghost rocks and took care of this asap in case anyone was wondering.

@Ghost666 review time! So I went ahead placed order 3/13 rcv tn same day and I started reading today 3/15. Boooiiiii let me just say bro ain’t kidding around in his description. If you’re not a veteran of things he has, take you time cause that s*** on point!!! I’m so glad to have resolved our differences mostly my selfishness cause now I get the chance to participate in some GREAT reads! Hats off to you @Ghost666 . I got some things to straighten out and I’ll be placing again ASAP.

So look, 🤫 I'm pretty sure Gh0st is probably Santa. Now... I know what you're thinking... Christmas is over right?

Nay Nay.

Christmas is whenever your subscription shows up from Gh0st! Nice full bags of comic goodies with pure magic stuffed inside. I woke up in the AM excited for my new comics to get here on the express train and when I got them they were even better than expected. Tested clean from any unwanted spam content and passed multiple authenticity tests. Passed with flying colors in fact, extremely pure and beautiful in composition! Truly blown away and giddy like a little kid. 💃 Don't care what ya say, it's Christmas right in my world, clear and frosty just like I like it. Thanks Santa! ... I mean Gh0st 😉

In all seriousness though, 10/10 on everything. Great vendor with a good attitude and cares about his customers and service quality. Answers your questions and responds fast. Prices are respectable and don't make me feel like I'm being low key taken advantage of or about to go totally broke, which is refreshing. Shipping costs are super reasonable too and quick which I also like. And best of all, Gh0st works hard to get your subscriptions out and on the way to you super fast. As an avid comic book reader (and self admited impatient person lol), I can definitely say it's tough sometimes making a donation only to have your comics sit for like 5+ days "being prepared" before they even go out the door. Didnt have to stress about that with Gh0st.

We even had a couple small hiccups along the way, nothing big at all, and Gh0st went well out of his way to make it right without hesitation or being asked. Kept great communication the whole way and never left me hanging, was straight up about everything and the comics are the REAL deal! Best I've read in a long time. Couldn't be happier and placing 2nd sub shortly.

He’s is 💯 ROCK SOLID! He is incredibly deserving of many things…great reviews, thanks for going out of his way, excellent books and fast ship! Bro you ROCK!!

BTW COINBASE locked my account and btc has become USD ONLY so all I can do is trade. Our email needs a new agreed upon password. Taken since 3/18 to remember to reach you here! Sorry for the hours u took to see blank mail! I have a new btc seller in the comments! I appreciate u trusting me with rewards for YOU!!!

Placed a small order, td was yesterday. Shipping took a min, but dude is swamped. Id imagine this is a one man op. So be patient with him, don't blow him up crying about TN numbers seconds after sending btc. Products was as described and i recommend 100%,

Patience is vital in all these situations. Because once you've sent that byc nothing you can do can change the outcome of the event. If you've gotten ripped off, then you can't say a thing to change your fate, however, you can make it hardernon the vendor, and cause delays, by adding more frustration and tasks that aren't necessary. Just my 2 cents.

Placed a small order, td was yesterday. Shipping took a min, but dude is swamped. Id imagine this is a one man op. So be patient with him, don't blow him up crying about TN numbers seconds after sending btc. Products was as described and i recommend 100%,

Patience is vital in all these situations. Because once you've sent that byc nothing you can do can change the outcome of the event. If you've gotten ripped off, then you can't say a thing to change your fate, however, you can make it hardernon the vendor, and cause delays, by adding more frustration and tasks that aren't necessary. Just my 2 cents.
Is a tracking number provided with this vendor?

Another great experience with this Gh0st! You really can't beat the quality of the Iceman comics and the turn around time is very quick. Had my subscription td in about 4 days after making donation. Kept great communication and gives tracking number which is really awesome as not many vendors do anymore. He went out of his way to try to get my comics to me quickly after a slight delay in shipping. Appreciated that effort a lot! Definitely my new go to vendor for this style of comics!

Hey bud I emailed and contacted you on here. I paid and placed an order with Over Night shipping on Saturday. And the TN you gave me dosent even pull up. And on top of that we are in the same state, actually 30 mins apart. What the hell man

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back