Gh0st666

GUYS THIS IS URGENT AND OFF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE. PLEASE REPORT BACK WITH REVIEWS/TDz from REPUTABLE MEMBERS. THIS IS INDEPENDENTLY IMPORTANT TO ME BECAUSE OF A CERTAIN MENU ITEM I'VE BEEN LOOKING AROUND FOR FOR YEARS. PLS KEEP ME UPDATED. AND OP, WOULD YOU DO A 100MG SAMPLE IF I PAY SHIPPING PLEASE?
Sorry buddy. I dont do samples anymore.

Last edited:
I wouls like to subscribe to a magazine i have to read for school, project has to get done quickly as its due very soon and time is essential at the moment. Please check your email and get back asap my friend

BennyD

I wouls like to subscribe to a magazine i have to read for school, project has to get done quickly as its due very soo and time is essential at the moment. Please check your email and get back asap my friend

BennyD
Replied. Thanks.

Customer Service is, like, UNBELIEVABLE. Gh0st is ON POINT. I think Gh0st might just have THE BEST customer service on DBG (most definitely in the top tier)
*Gh0st's mags are on the same level as the customer service. FIRE, A-1!
*Customer Service: 110% *Subscriptions: 110% *Dispatch: 110% (I AM IMPRESSED)
Thank you Gh0st!

Customer Service is, like, UNBELIEVABLE. Gh0st is ON POINT. I think Gh0st might just have THE BEST customer service on DBG (most definitely in the top tier)
*Gh0st's mags are on the same level as the customer service. FIRE, A-1!
*Customer Service: 110% *Subscriptions: 110% *Dispatch: 110% (I AM IMPRESSED)
Thank you Gh0st!
My pleasure brother. Enjoy

ATTENTION CLIENTS:
If you find an item I carry CHEAPER than my price from someone else...... I'll beat it by $10. My shit is the best on DBG, and nobody can compete with my prices. COME HOLLA AT A REAL PLUG 💯.

~Gh0st

gh0st330@proton.me
ATTENTfuckingON!!!!!!!

Guys you wanted that ❄️ !!!!! Your boy got it! Straight fish scale, you ain't gonna find better on DBG, try to if you think I'm lying. No duff all chu*k!!!!! You don't even need to open the bag to smell it!!!!

QUTIE PIES OF *** CREAM $1300 FLAT. HMU
That cream is simply superb, btw. Put it in my coffee before work and boy I'm FLYING through the workday. Honestly pretty great for studying too, if you can be responsible.

The last batch of slow honestly got me to tap out. 😂 This shit gave a fucking lazy eye for a couple hours and off of NOTHING. 5 pages, I to V, and I was stupefied.

Looks like people around here are catching on to Gh0st being an great vendor 😁 Very awesome and much deserved!

And to add to these great reviews... That ice cream truck of Gh0sts rolled in to my neighborhood just now and I got to sample this new flavor. Ya'll...I'm telling you... This shit is delicious. 😜 Even more so than usual which is really saying something because all the flavors I've tried before have been fire, but this one takes the cake! Nice and clean, SUPER uplifting. You can tell it doesn't have a bunch of gross additives in it and it leaves you feeling all happy inside and full of fun. Highly, highly recommend! 💯💯💯

ATTENTfuckingON!!!!!!!

Guys you wanted that ❄️ !!!!! Your boy got it! Straight fish scale, you ain't gonna find better on DBG, try to if you think I'm lying. No duff all chu*k!!!!! You don't even need to open the bag to smell it!!!!
Dude finally gets it and then I can't get a hold of him to save my damn life. 😂

Hey guys, mags from the last 2 days are going out tommorow morning. I'm sorry for the delay, if your my client you know I don't fuck around with getting orders out asap. I had a family issue that i absolutely had to be there for. Nothing changed amd everything is perfectly fine, just please try to understand I'm one person, I don't have a team of people helping me.

Just know your mags are gonna be hooked tf up for the short delay, and shit is back on schedule.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back