Gh0st666

@Ghost666 dont apologize over 2 day delays! My god.. those of us who been here a while have waited a week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks etc. obviously you posted about a personal issue that’s very easy to see. Most vends don’t apologize at all because when we sign up for this, it’s the risk we take that sometimes shit happens.

Back in the day our posts would be deleted or people would tell you to chill out if we openly implied vend was being non-responsive on their thread before at least a week had passed! This is why planning ahead is critical in this game. I’ve learned that the hard way a few times. I know it’s easier said than done but my advice is order a week b4 you need it if possible, just in case. Ghost is super fast 💨 but also human.

Hope all is well!

-AS
Thank you Anna
Your so fkn awesome, always have been =]

still haven’t heard from ghost even after he asked me publicly to email him for TN even though I had already sent 6……By the way it’s not a 2 day delay it’s a 4 day ghosting all customers who sent money. He told me on the 9th and the 11th pack went out. I’ve been doing this shit to for 20 years and I know shit happens but there is NO excuse to tell a customer a pack went out once let alone twice not one single one that makes sense. In excepting to the public response on hear telling me to ask for tracking he’s still ignoring all my emails which is what counts l. That’s very suspicious to act like we’re Ll good on DBG but still getting the ghost to me that’s prob exit scamming. If anyone is thinking of putting in an order I would wait to see how this play out if I had to guess anyone who is waiting on a pack is out of their money
Email me right now plz

Duuuude, was worried something bad happened cause you've alway been straight up so I knew it wasn't like you to go quiet. Emailed you just now!

still haven’t heard from ghost even after he asked me publicly to email him for TN even though I had already sent 6……By the way it’s not a 2 day delay it’s a 4 day ghosting all customers who sent money. He told me on the 9th and the 11th pack went out. I’ve been doing this shit to for 20 years and I know shit happens but there is NO excuse to tell a customer a pack went out once let alone twice not one single one that makes sense. In excepting to the public response on hear telling me to ask for tracking he’s still ignoring all my emails which is what counts l. That’s very suspicious to act like we’re Ll good on DBG but still getting the ghost to me that’s prob exit scamming. If anyone is thinking of putting in an order I would wait to see how this play out if I had to guess anyone who is waiting on a pack is out of their money
Dude....please change this shit when you get your pack. I litterly added over 200 worth of free stuff for the wait. I would litterly NEVER scam someone out of they're money. You have no idea how much I despise the scumbags who do. I understand your angry and I appologize, but me being a scammer is honestly the farthest thing from the truth. If you can find a single person I've EVER ripped off I'll send you a free $200 order of your choice. Stg.

I am also getting kicked out of my proton. What is going on ?
I've been having so many problems with it, it's unreal. I went to my account that morning and it was signed out and the PW didn't work. I had to reset it and when that's done, Proton completely encryptes EVERY email from beginning to end deeming them unreadable and useless, leaving me completely backed up with over 40 emails i couldnt read...another thing, Addresses ALWAYS get deleted out of my emails. It's annoying af.

I've been spending the last 2 days trying to get caught up.

Last edited:
Attention Everyone:

I just wanted to post a quick update after the whole email issue. Everyone's mags were made and sent out and I'm completely caught up now. Also, as many of you know I'm a one person operation with a larger client load, it's imperative to me that you guys get your mags on time when your supposed to so I've brought another person on board. She's very professional and knows the ropes. She will be helping me with emails and packaging, she will have a diffrent signature on the mails than me so youll know who your talking to. ALL decisions and product handling will continue to be done by me. You will see a MAJOR improvement to packaging, drop times and response.

So I'm guaranteeing this. If your mag is late getting dropped off for ANY reason on my end. (ALL orders recieved before 3pm will get dropped off the same day, all orders after 3pm will be dropped the following day) I WILL 100% REFUND YOUR ENTIRE SHIPPING FEE. Any issues caused by USPS is not included in this.

Also, I will be updating the menu. Prices are getting lowered, none will be raised. This goes Into effect today.

Thanks guys.
Gh0st

Attention Everyone:

I just wanted to post a quick update after the whole email issue. Everyone's mags were made and sent out and I'm completely caught up now. Also, as many of you know I'm a one person operation with a larger client load, it's imperative to me that you guys get your mags on time when your supposed to so I've brought another person on board. She's very professional and knows the ropes. She will be helping me with emails and packaging, she will have a diffrent signature on the mails than me so youll know who your talking to. ALL decisions and product handling will continue to be done by me. You will see a MAJOR improvement to packaging, drop times and response.

So I'm guaranteeing this. If your mag is late getting dropped off for ANY reason on my end. (ALL orders recieved before 3pm will get dropped off the same day, all orders after 3pm will be dropped the following day) I WILL 100% REFUND YOUR ENTIRE SHIPPING FEE. Any issues caused by USPS is not included in this.

Also, I will be updating the menu. Prices are getting lowered, none will be raised. This goes Into effect today.

Thanks guys.
Gh0st
Nice! Glad you found someone trustworthy and capable to fill the role, man. Business is gonna be able to scale up quick!

Nice! Glad you found someone trustworthy and capable to fill the role, man. Business is gonna be able to scale up quick!
Got new in. Hit up big B wen u can brother. Got something for ya. Fr33.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back