Gh0st666

Hey guys, mags from the last 2 days are going out tommorow morning. I'm sorry for the delay, if your my client you know I don't fuck around with getting orders out asap. I had a family issue that i absolutely had to be there for. Nothing changed amd everything is perfectly fine, just please try to understand I'm one person, I don't have a team of people helping me.

Just know your mags are gonna be hooked tf up for the short delay, and shit is back on schedule.
Email me back when you get the chance. I've got a better idea for how we handle things between us and honestly I get a little worried when you don't respond for the better part of a full day lol.

Last edited:
Ghost came thru with the promised sample of vanilla ice cream 🔥, and damn was it a hefty sample!! Very generous from Gh0st.

Not only that, but some of the best quality I’ve come the bench in a long while! You’ve got yourself a new life-longer here, @Ghost666! Thank you very much for being 💯

Has anyone heard from Gh0st
I talked to him 2 days ago and he apologized for being 2 days late on getting pack out ( a pack I desperately needed over nighted) and he assured me it would be going out. If he mailed it when he said it def should have arrived today but nothing and like I said all my packs are late so I needed this desperately so have been blowing him up

I also had an issue come up 2 days ago, albeit a small one. He may have run into some legal issues.

Have heard from him within the last two days.

Sure I'm also eagerly waiting for movement, but I wouldnt panic or speculate on legal issues due to a small comms gap. Its the weekend, dude has a life too.

Have heard from him within the last two days.

Sure I'm also eagerly waiting for movement, but I wouldnt panic or speculate on legal issues due to a small comms gap. Its the weekend, dude has a life too.
As do we all. Just curious because we were having a conversation of a nature that is unique to the two of us and it is just unusual. I'm sure he's fine, just worried. Same as if anyone else I was in frequent chats with stopped answering.

Edited to add that I'm not even waiting on an order to be shipped. 😅

Last edited:
IM BACK GUYS and btw this NEW fe* is crazy strong. I MADE EVERYONES SUPER.HOOKED UP. TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU THIS, THERE NEVER HAS..AND THERE NEVER WILL BE ANOTHER 48HR DELAY. I CAN ÈHAS EVERYONE EMAIL ME RIGHT NOW WHO HAS MAGS COMING, I HAVE YOUR TNs. I'm ON everything. EVERYONE WHO PLACED A SUB PLEASE EMAIL ME RIGHT NOW, ILL EXPLAIN ON N THERW....IRREGULARITIY, PLEASE EMAIL BERTHA ASAP. Look, you guys know I go above and beyond to make sure your happy. Yall are my people, I would NEVER do any of you wrong, I hope you know that. I luv yall and value tf outta your trust! Please post reviews of your mags when you recieve these. Thanks

I talked to him 2 days ago and he apologized for being 2 days late on getting pack out ( a pack I desperately needed over nighted) and he assured me it would be going out. If he mailed it when he said it def should have arrived today but nothing and like I said all my packs are late so I needed this desperately so have been blowing him up
Email me asap please. Got TNs

Guys I almost never have delays and always give you top quality mags with extra pages. I need you guys to be understanding on this 2 day delay, PLease....and need you to know it's litterly a one time thing. hen you get your mags I promise you'll be happy you were apart of the weekends order. I ALWAYS make it right with my clients
always

Guys I almost never have delays and always give you top quality mags with extra pages. I need you guys to be understanding on this 2 day delay, PLease....and need you to know it's litterly a one time thing. hen you get your mags I promise you'll be happy you were apart of the weekends order. I ALWAYS make it right with my clients
always
I emailed. Looking forward to hearing back. I know you have some stuff for me but I have some money for you too. 😎

@Ghost666 dont apologize over 2 day delays! My god.. those of us who been here a while have waited a week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks etc. obviously you posted about a personal issue that’s very easy to see. Most vends don’t apologize at all because when we sign up for this, it’s the risk we take that sometimes shit happens.

Back in the day our posts would be deleted or people would tell you to chill out if we openly implied vend was being non-responsive on their thread before at least a week had passed! This is why planning ahead is critical in this game. I’ve learned that the hard way a few times. I know it’s easier said than done but my advice is order a week b4 you need it if possible, just in case. Ghost is super fast 💨 but also human.

Hope all is well!

-AS

still haven’t heard from ghost even after he asked me publicly to email him for TN even though I had already sent 6……By the way it’s not a 2 day delay it’s a 4 day ghosting all customers who sent money. He told me on the 9th and the 11th pack went out. I’ve been doing this shit to for 20 years and I know shit happens but there is NO excuse to tell a customer a pack went out once let alone twice not one single one that makes sense. In excepting to the public response on hear telling me to ask for tracking he’s still ignoring all my emails which is what counts l. That’s very suspicious to act like we’re Ll good on DBG but still getting the ghost to me that’s prob exit scamming. If anyone is thinking of putting in an order I would wait to see how this play out if I had to guess anyone who is waiting on a pack is out of their money

@BigJohn i think you should probably be a little more careful not to accuse vends of being an exit scammer after 4 days, and speaking for all people who have sent $ in the last week. This stuff doesn’t help. Now I’m excusing myself to not further clog up the thread.

GUYS!!! I....AM...SO...FUCKING...SORRY.
I JUST, 2 MINUTES AGO WAS FINALLY ABLE TO GET BACK INTO MY EMAIL. I NEED MY PEOPLES INFO, I CANT SEE AHY OF MY EMAILS THEYRE ALL ENCRYPTED. EMAIL ME RIGHT NOW PLEASE. -- ALL- ORDERS are made. I NEED EVERYONES INFI RIGGT NOW, IM OVERNIGHTING EVERYTHING REGARSLESS OF YOUR SHIPPING CHOICE.

ANY EMAIL THAT WAS SENT TO ME IN THE LAST 5 DAYS, I NEED YOU TO RESEND IT PLEASE.1000001640.jpg

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back