Gh0st666

I cannot go into enough detail, the level of quality ,though F positive was through the roof. I normally don’t prefer it but once in awhile it is a nice treat to that little devil inside.

When IV’ed
———————
This devils crushed pepper has a nice rush that leaves you ridding the back of the throat of the gentle tickle you’ve now got.

The rush lasts a good 45-60 mins depending on dose and also dose dependent is ability or lack thereof to keep your eyelids open. After this rush a new one of confidence and energy but not like stimulants imo.

Be careful though you may end up losing half the product on the nod lol

I look forward future endeavors with the one who can not be seen!

Last edited:
horr-yay. That white girl is 90's quality - fucking fire.

*So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999

Another successful transaction. Gh0st = high quality. Thank you!

horr-yay. That white girl is 90's quality - fucking fire.

*So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999

Another successful transaction. Gh0st = high quality. Thank you!
Thanks for the review brother. Quality will always be 🔥!!!

Email me back when you get the chance. I've got a better idea for how we handle things between us and honestly I get a little worried when you don't respond for the better part of a full day lol.
hmu when you can bro. Hope all is well.

Homerun with ghost! Fast and very discreet. Getting better and better on gift wrap. He communicated the whole way through and cared very much about delivering exactly what I asked for and with stealth. I’ve really been able to count on him to get the books out exactly when he says! Thanks dude!

-AS

NEW EMAIL UPDATE:
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I have a new email. Starting 4-28-24 (last sunday) my previous email gh0st330 will no longer be used. My new email is GhostThePlug@proton.me

Please send ALL INQUIRIES AND SUBSCRIPTION REQUESTS requests to the new email. Everything else is completely the same. Nothing has changed except the Email! I am Still taking orders, still have the exact same mags with the exact same prices!

~G

CURRENT DISCOUNT!!!!

From now until this Thursday at midnight, Grams of Slowdown are $100.
BaseBALLS of icecream are $90.

Current batches of both are fucking fire.

Hmu.
GhostThePlug@proton.me

~G

Last edited:
Apologies for not posting this sooner—I’ve been dealing with a ton in my personal life.

To preface this, I have a VERY high tolerance when it comes to mags of the opi variety.

This was my first order with gh0st—he is extremely communicative and accommodating! His customer service 10/10. Willing to work with me and be accommodating, 10/10. Stealth and the speed in which I received my mag 10000/10! I could not be happier!

I’ve not spoken with him in length like a lot of you have, but I could not be more satisfied. He seems like a real g and overall great guy and I enourage anyone who is interested in his selection of mags to give him a shot. He goes out of his way to get his clients what they need as quickly as possible. A+!

I placed my order late on 04/21/2024 and I received my mag on 04/22/2024. 1 day! I was blown away.

I will most CERTAINLY be doing business with him again.

My first donation was smaller because I was uncertain if his F mag would be more thrilling than the F mags I get in person plus what I was seeing in his DBG thread at the time had me a bit concerned as a first time client—I now wish I had placed a larger order to begin with. 😭 My next donation will be a much larger one, that’s for sure.

I am extremely happy with the F(ire) mag I received! I read through mags of the opi variety way too quickly, costing me tons of money because I am just that much of a bookworm when it comes to opi mags. It takes a lot of reading and mixing different opi mags that I purchase from local magazine shops to satisfy my reading addiction.

Holy fuck was this mag FIRE! Will be continuing my subscription with gh0st for the foreseeable future! Adding gh0st to my go-tos when it comes to F magz. 😉

This read made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, I was so engrossed in the story it was truly the magazine I needed…compartitively, the Fmagz I get at the local shops are cheaper but when you take into consideration the quality of the reads, they really aren’t.

I was truly taken by surprise when it came to the quality of Gh0sts mag and immediately regretted not making a larger purchase. 😭 I have already read through the mag I received from him and will be upgrading my subscription. I’m going to need a lot more of this 🔥 to read through.

Thank you, Gh0st for your patience with me when it came to donating, being understanding when it came to my hesitation in donating to someone new to me.

Gh0st is a kind human being who looks out for his clients. I look forward to continuing to do business with you, my friend!

Thanks again!
♥️♥️♥️

Apologies for not posting this sooner—I’ve been dealing with a ton in my personal life.

To preface this, I have a VERY high tolerance when it comes to mags of the opi variety.

This was my first order with gh0st—he is extremely communicative and accommodating! His customer service 10/10. Willing to work with me and be accommodating, 10/10. Stealth and the speed in which I received my mag 10000/10! I could not be happier!

I’ve not spoken with him in length like a lot of you have, but I could not be more satisfied. He seems like a real g and overall great guy and I enourage anyone who is interested in his selection of mags to give him a shot. He goes out of his way to get his clients what they need as quickly as possible. A+!

I placed my order late on 04/21/2024 and I received my mag on 04/22/2024. 1 day! I was blown away.

I will most CERTAINLY be doing business with him again.

My first donation was smaller because I was uncertain if his F mag would be more thrilling than the F mags I get in person plus what I was seeing in his DBG thread at the time had me a bit concerned as a first time client—I now wish I had placed a larger order to begin with. 😭 My next donation will be a much larger one, that’s for sure.

I am extremely happy with the F(ire) mag I received! I read through mags of the opi variety way too quickly, costing me tons of money because I am just that much of a bookworm when it comes to opi mags. It takes a lot of reading and mixing different opi mags that I purchase from local magazine shops to satisfy my reading addiction.

Holy fuck was this mag FIRE! Will be continuing my subscription with gh0st for the foreseeable future! Adding gh0st to my go-tos when it comes to F magz. 😉

This read made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, I was so engrossed in the story it was truly the magazine I needed…compartitively, the Fmagz I get at the local shops are cheaper but when you take into consideration the quality of the reads, they really aren’t.

I was truly taken by surprise when it came to the quality of Gh0sts mag and immediately regretted not making a larger purchase. 😭 I have already read through the mag I received from him and will be upgrading my subscription. I’m going to need a lot more of this 🔥 to read through.

Thank you, Gh0st for your patience with me when it came to donating, being understanding when it came to my hesitation in donating to someone new to me.

Gh0st is a kind human being who looks out for his clients. I look forward to continuing to do business with you, my friend!

Thanks again!
♥️♥️♥️
Thanks for the kind words brother. I'm glad you liked you the books =]

Just checking in again to say that out of several subscriptions since my original post, every mag has been a great read. Many of which have literally left me seeing double for a while lmao. Dude has some fire reads, and I don't think anyone can question that! Every batch has been as good as the last, or better.

While there have been a few issues with delays, Gh0st has been accommodating and offered a few extra short stories to make up for it. Only once was a magazine missing a few pages, but when that happened he AMPLY made up for it as soon as he could, and when I say amply I'm talking this dude handwrote the whole section again from start to finish and then topped it off with the next issue. It's not often that issues arise, but my man makes it more than right when they do come up.

That being said, Gh0st is reliable and typically very quick to respond. So, again, for those interested in this style of literature, give Gh0st a shot and buckle the fuck up because every issue is a real fuckin' page-turner. 😂.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back