Gh0st666

ATTENTION
NEW Menu IS UP!!
It also includes a bulk buyer's menu for the big spenders that takes Mags down hundreds of dollars when ordered in bulk.Also the menu will include pictures of current batches.

Last edited:
I realized I never left Ghost a review for his issues that he resolved several weeks ago. I originally ordered 1g ice cream and a .5 of fetty. I try to stay away from fetty and if ghost had a bigger menu I would get everything from hiM. I wAs hard on him because I was running out of everything and all my packs were moving crazy slow and I k ow ghost is fast so I put that small order in to get me by while the others arrived. To make up for the delay I got a sincere apology and 2gs of each fetty and Ice plus a sample prob another half g so he made it right and I order again

♤MEMORIAL DAY SPECIAL♤

. Starting NOW untill NIDNIGHT....G's of slow are dropping to $100 and whole ZIPS of icecrean for $300 FLAT!!!!!!!!! Subscribe before 3pm est and it gets sent today!!!!!!

Last edited:
hey @player72 did your inquiry land? I don’t know if I’m having trouble w my email or if no one wants to talk to me 😂

I’ve emailed a few people to test it and got replies, but then nothing else after I respond.

Last edited:
Family I'm doing my best to respond to everyone. Memorial day people sure like to read....I litteraly have 30 subscriptions to do completely alone. Remember, if I don't respond right away I promise you it is only because I am busy working my ass off. All mags are coming, just please give me a couple more hours to finish and I'll respond to any unread. Clients, I swear to you on my life itself. You have nothing to worry about other than it being a day late. You guys know me, I don't do my people wrong. All magg readers will have their numbers sometime tonight.

Still haven’t gotten my TN last night. Did anyone get one who has a magazine subscription in progress?

Last edited:
So for anyone that is waiting for mags today. I just received a email from G he said the following:

"I'm getting all of them done today. But if you could please make a post on my page that I will get hold of everyone later today when everything is done and sent but I can't keep checking my inbox because it's slowing me down. I swear to you everything is coming."

I am just relaying the message to everyone. I guess we will see what happens

Last edited:
hey @player72 did your inquiry land? I don’t know if I’m having trouble w my email or if no one wants to talk to me 😂

I’ve emailed a few people to test it and got replies, but then nothing else after I respond.
I just saw this sorry. Subscribed and waiting on tracking also. Did hear back when I emailed after sub and will update when I know something.

Last edited:
Any word @player72 or @Big Drew 1174 ? Another day has passed. A third assurance we would get our TN that day has passed. What’s the point. It just gets our hopes up and not knowing is the worst.

I’m not gonna get into it, i will just review later.

Good luck,
-AS

Any word @player72 or @Big Drew 1174 ? Another day has passed. A third assurance we would get our TN that day has passed. What’s the point. It just gets our hopes up and not knowing is the worst.

I’m not gonna get into it, i will just review later.

Good luck,
-AS
Right @AnnaSofia, saying nothing at all is worse than saying something I wished I didn’t hear. I can get over being upset if you know it’s not happening, but how the world you supposed to calm the anxiety if you know nothing at all? I’m with ya, but it will be ok. I promise

So for anyone that is waiting for mags today. I just received a email from G he said the following:

"I'm getting all of them done today. But if you could please make a post on my page that I will get hold of everyone later today when everything is done and sent but I can't keep checking my inbox because it's slowing me down. I swear to you everything is coming."

I am just relaying the message to everyone. I guess we will see what happens
Yeah @Big Drew 1174, I heard Fromm him at 10:30p.m. and it’s like I’m the enemy, I think bro is just so stressed and tired he wants to be able to honor everything, everytime, for everyone but it catches up you know. I speak to him and I’m sure there’s others that have as well and he’s a solid guy, we know that. It’s just like he hit the ground runnning when he came on you know. He’ll find his groove I believe in him

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back