Gh0st666

@player72 I got a not so pleasant response early AM. Pardon me for wanting to know when this is gonna ship. How rude of me. Still no TN. If he was straight up he wouldn’t get so many emails. But if you tell people you’re gonna get a TN at four different times and you don’t, people are gonna email and ask what’s up. It’s not our fault. At all.

This is the same experience I am going through. I initially asked for an ETA because I had a hard stop for delivery. Ghost said if I paid for overnight it would be here by wednesday which fits my timeline. Still no tracking number I literally cannot receive it now.
No answer to my last couple emails. This is possibly the worst experience I have had with someone here. I just want a refund at this point.

in the 3-3.5 years I’ve been a member in this community, I’ve never had anything like this happen. I hope you guys have rcvd some good news for yourselves or at least been able to relieve some stress because like @AnnaSofia , I too had a warm and touching message as well and @nine_nine_238 i hope that happens for you but it’s same thing here buddy, overnighting it was suggested and that’s what I did on my birthday bro. People on here that know me or have had chance to speak to me know that I have zero malice towards anyone and I pretty much stay out of everything but I am hearing a pattern forming here and it doesn’t seem too good

Ok guys UPDATE TIME,, Ii spoke to ghost everyone is good or I should say going to be good FOR SURE I saw the magazines and books he is sorting as we speak, That’s my word on everything! It’s weird because just how anxiety does to people who are waiting and wondering, I think anxiety affects them just as bad only in a different way because the ghost I’ve always known in this short amount of time is stressed the F**** out trying to get this wrapped up. I’m guilty of this too, but I think if we chill for a day he won’t feel like a mob is after him and everyone can rest. I wanted to say this, he didn’t ask me too he’s playing cool cam and collected but he’s furthest thing from it. I’m telling you guys this because I’m in the same boat as you and I don’t want anyone thinking smoke is being blown.

in the 3-3.5 years I’ve been a member in this community, I’ve never had anything like this happen. I hope you guys have rcvd some good news for yourselves or at least been able to relieve some stress because like @AnnaSofia , I too had a warm and touching message as well and @nine_nine_238 i hope that happens for you but it’s same thing here buddy, overnighting it was suggested and that’s what I did on my birthday bro. People on here that know me or have had chance to speak to me know that I have zero malice towards anyone and I pretty much stay out of everything but I am hearing a pattern forming here and it doesn’t seem too good
Im not going to live here in about 2 hours, so as you see this might be an issue.

Oh god no way… I hope once it shows up in informed deliv, u can redirect it. Like asap when u see it try to intercept or change it to pick up at PO.

Yeah he showed me a picture too. It doesn’t show me my package is going out. I’d rather see a picture of the mailbox. I don’t think he’s scamming us but this isn’t cool. We all have different experiences. When many people are getting screwed they will post about it. It’s not ganging up. It’s business. And still no TN. I have not messaged him since yesterday bc it’s not been helpful and I can’t get a straight answer. I wish I could say this is the first time but it’s not. Far from it.
@AnnaSofia nah I was video chatting while he was running frantic. I don’t do pics I can send you a pic from threee years ago and make you think I took it today. It’s true.

Yeah he showed me a picture too. It doesn’t show me my package is going out. I’d rather see a picture of the mailbox. I don’t think he’s scamming us but this isn’t cool. We all have different experiences. When many people are getting screwed they will post about it. It’s not ganging up. It’s business. And still no TN. I have not messaged him since yesterday bc it’s not been helpful and I can’t get a straight answer. I wish I could say this is the first time but it’s not. Far from it.
@AnnaSofia i couldn’t agree more. If you knew what I’m having to think about you know that I’m 100% with you on that truly. There’s gotta be a system made or a limit set and until that’s done nothing else happens I mean a middle ground has to exist if you want to hold up with this and that’s just that

@Finaflexer79 and all thank you for info and updates. I did not provide an update to pile on and was careful to share only facts when I did post. Sharing experiences with publishers is 'what we do here' as another member put it in another vendor thread.

If we all stayed mum with our fingers crossed when there are delivery issues, we would be easy pickings for scammers (am NOT saying Ghost is one of those AT ALL and I expect and think we are all expecting success with the transactions in progress).

I know communicating with subscribers is probably a pain and cannot imagine how much work it takes to deal with us but a broadcast proton email with all pending subscribers bcc-d would have probably left this a pretty quiet thread until subscribers started posting about their new reads in a few days. Mean that with much respect.

TN hit email this morning and will update when live on ID/lands.

Last edited:
Informed Delivery won't let you redirect but you can put a hold on the package at the post office and pick it up with ID. That's your best bet. You need to put the hold in ASAP because once the package gets to the Post Office from regional sort, it gets sorted for delivery almost immediately.

Well you know what’s funny, not actually funny, but figuratively speaking is you know who is good now and who isn’t. The ones not posting are more than likely good but like me I’m still posting so go figure you know

definitely n
Well you know what’s funny, not actually funny, but figuratively speaking is you know who is good now and who isn’t. The ones not posting are more than likely good but like me I’m still posting so go figure you know
not good but whats the point.I advise others to not use this vendor.

@nine_nine_238 this is going to sound hypocritical and I swear im not, that’s why I hate text, but would you have advised others not to use him if you would’ve had a response earlier and more time to possibly figure out an alternate plan? I’m only asking you that because there were several obstacles that are actually a defense for this happening. Memorial Day weekend or any holiday weekend is not good timing for anything to happen in timely manner with USPS. Also my proton went on the blink, I don’t know if it was whole platform but mine was messed up. Lastly he is only one person and one person that is new with this should not take off as fast and hard as he did. IMO rookies should FIRST set limits that are reasonable and achievable on a constant because the way it starts is how it will be expected to stay. I just think he was to focused on building a community that he didn’t realize or imagine that it could or would take off like that. I’m not saying you’re wrong cause who am I right. I am still wondering myself what is going on. I know that I’ve been member here for several years and the authors of these magazines that know me and I have spoke with know that when I’m treated right they receive the same respect. I straight up tip the ones that just merely do what they say they’ll do , if I’m lying then please call me out on that.

Sorry for the rant but it’s getting to the point to where I’m starting to be irritated as well, I hate this because this is not me, I don’t do this on here and I hate the fact that I’m allowing someone to make me feel like I have to complain so I’m done. If I have a change in status I will update if not then I’m happy for those who have been taken care of. Hope everyone has a great weekend

@nine_nine_238 this is going to sound hypocritical and I swear im not, that’s why I hate text, but would you have advised others not to use him if you would’ve had a response earlier and more time to possibly figure out an alternate plan? I’m only asking you that because there were several obstacles that are actually a defense for this happening. Memorial Day weekend or any holiday weekend is not good timing for anything to happen in timely manner with USPS. Also my proton went on the blink, I don’t know if it was whole platform but mine was messed up. Lastly he is only one person and one person that is new with this should not take off as fast and hard as he did. IMO rookies should FIRST set limits that are reasonable and achievable on a constant because the way it starts is how it will be expected to stay. I just think he was to focused on building a community that he didn’t realize or imagine that it could or would take off like that. I’m not saying you’re wrong cause who am I right. I am still wondering myself what is going on. I know that I’ve been member here for several years and the authors of these magazines that know me and I have spoke with know that when I’m treated right they receive the same respect. I straight up tip the ones that just merely do what they say they’ll do , if I’m lying then please call me out on that.
yeah, I think that the original commitment was likely obviously not dooable and then the lack of response is just too far out of the realm of good service

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back