Gh0st666

@Big Drew 1174 that's so weird because I emailed him today around 11 est and it didn’t say mailbox full. Same with last night, I didn’t get that message.

@Ghost666 maybe if you just empty trash and go to sent folder and only keep latest message in a thread with someone, and delete all the ones under it with the same subject line and see if that helps. When u have time do the inbox last.

What I would do is just take screenshots of messages with the person’s addy and book order and any other important things you want to have to prove order was complete, and delete the email.

EVERYONES orders are sent! Those of you I haven't responded too I just recently learned my inbox was completely full, I wasn't getting them. Please email me if ubstill need to. I'm still going thru pages of TNs sending them out. Just Email me if you haven't got your tn yet, if not I'll send it when I get to it on the list. I hope you guys update these crazy posts when u recieve.

Ok guys here the chance to burn me at the stake. After talking the things I did to try and calm people down and give “G” some time, I held a reserve in the back of my mind too…….”what if’. It’s the hardest thought and emotion to trust especially when working with someone new. I’m type person wants people to be stress free yet I’m chewing my fingers to the bone.. I’m apologizing to G because I did know how much stress he’s got going on. He just wants to to be the best for you guys. I have a feeling that’s going to happen very soon and you all are going to be very satisfied to have stuck around because things are going to be looking up very very soon for ghost!

Just need TN for sample we discussed. You good?? Hope you’re doing well. Only reason I am mentioning it here is because you’re asking.I’ll f/u with email Bro. Stay well!!

Sorry for the delay. I received a few days ago. He gave extra for the trouble, and when one of the items wasn’t quite right he literally rushed out another order within 24 hours! So he was really trying to make up for last week.

And.. he threw in extras that I haven’t seen in 2 years on here. Real adds, the orange ovals, bee-974’s the twenty mg. I consider myself a stim expert having been on adhd meds half my life and these are 10009% real. I knew by looking at them but they have that sweet taste (fun fact: they use the sweet flavor bc originally they were mostly prescribed for kids). I was shocked to see them during this national shortage ongoing for 1.5 years now. No one has these! If these are on the menu they will fly.

So yeah it was a 6 day wait and no need to rehash what I’ve already said, but I can say that it’s the first time something like this has happened w/ ghost to that extent. But seems to be back on track. Comms are good. Again, speaking for myself only but come forward to share your updates.

-AS

Last edited:
Honestly, I think the problem is more nuanced than just the vendor dropping out of comms, etc.

First, I catch myself getting impatient too often because I forget the levels of risk they take on just providing the service. You know what I mean -- "Your mag dealer is not Amazon.com"

Imagine you are a vendor that cares about your business and your clients. Something happens that really sets you back and you're holding $25k in orders that you now can't make because <insert one of a dozen possible reasons here>. You have around 50 open orders and now you're getting a new email every 10 minutes as people start to panic. You have a possible idea of when you can start mailing mags but again, it is dependent on a few things out of your control.

What I often forget is that I'm just one out of dozens or even up to a hundred clients trying to get info on their order. Things can spiral out of control very quickly because this isn't a large business -- it is just one guy (or woman) trying to keep on top of things but drowning in user requests.

So yeah, I think it becomes a comms issue where the vendor should be upfront and make announcements to a global audience -- but now you are severely restricted on exactly what you can say or explain to everyone.

G came through for me. there were some delays (but I get it and understand it).
Everything arrived as promised.

Recently placed and order mid week and recieved my order about the same time the following week. Fantastick products and service. I will definitely order again.
Its not too often in this business when you get an apology from someone for what they considered a delay but i consider blazingly fast!

Very considerate and professional.
Thank you Ghost666!

Honestly, I think the problem is more nuanced than just the vendor dropping out of comms, etc.

First, I catch myself getting impatient too often because I forget the levels of risk they take on just providing the service. You know what I mean -- "Your mag dealer is not Amazon.com"

Imagine you are a vendor that cares about your business and your clients. Something happens that really sets you back and you're holding $25k in orders that you now can't make because <insert one of a dozen possible reasons here>. You have around 50 open orders and now you're getting a new email every 10 minutes as people start to panic. You have a possible idea of when you can start mailing mags but again, it is dependent on a few things out of your control.

What I often forget is that I'm just one out of dozens or even up to a hundred clients trying to get info on their order. Things can spiral out of control very quickly because this isn't a large business -- it is just one guy (or woman) trying to keep on top of things but drowning in user requests.

So yeah, I think it becomes a comms issue where the vendor should be upfront and make announcements to a global audience -- but now you are severely restricted on exactly what you can say or explain to everyone.
💯 % Facts!!!!!!!!

Chiming in to state that, in my experience, Ghost has been reliable with his availability and I never worry about a magazine missing pages. Sometimes there are quite a few extra ones, even. Consistently high quality reading material, too.
Thanks for the kind words brother, it's always a pleasure dealing with ya.

I always thought it'd be cool if clients had a page where reviews could be left about them as well. Just wanted to say your one of the most discreet and professional clients I've ever dealt with and one I consider extremely trust worthy and would send magazines to without having to even check the subscription payment first.

Oh, not too long ago I went out on a limb and placed large order for ice cream from mister ghost. Unfortunately, even though it came quick, communication was great, and everything verything was awesome the quality was like a 7/10 because it was bottom of the barrel. It's in the last of what he had. I politely pointed this out to him in a non. Confrontational in professional way and he responded in kind. He more than made up for it. When he sent me my whole order again at no cost to me from a fresh batch. Now that's customer service.

☆☆ What's up Family☆☆ , if anyone would be interested subscribing to a large rare order of ADDItion Mags at a lower rate, OR a large SUBmarine mag collection for a lower rate. Please Email me.

thanks
~G

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back