Gh0st666

Not sure if this falls under “what doesnt need to be repeated” but anyway,I wanted to give Ghost his flowers. The dude’s a breath of fresh air compared to a lot of other vendors. He is professional, responded timely, is knowledgeable, and I will be going to him most definitely again in the future
This is a review and perfect for the thread. Things that don’t need to be repeated are “Email sent” 3 times. Or the same update repeated 3 times.
Thanks for the review.

I highly recommend this vendor, A+.I recently placed a larger order of Mags from Ghost. Excellent communication the whole way through, he got it out 2 days late when I paid for ON. He emailed me the next morning apologizing for it and even sent the ENTIRE on shipping fee back for the mags being a bit late.

The mags were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I definitely was not expecting quality that high!!! I definitely found my permanent place for great reading material. 100% for sure a return customer.

Gh0st - I apologize - I started writing this review probably 2 months ago and things got really crazy in my life and I didn’t finish. So here is my way overdue review.

Gh0st is legit AF. I took him up on his generous offer to leave a review for a sample of vanilla ice cream. While it was a generous offer to begin with - he hooked it up FAT. Did not expect that much from a free sample and appreciate it greatly! He was delightful to communicate with, and the ice cream truck arrived quickly - about 3 days.

Ice cream was very tasty and high quality. Since he was so generous with the sample, I was able to try several different methods of preparing it. When I tried the most basic way, just eating it plain, it helped me immensely. I got the motivation to sit down and do some shit I’ve been putting off. As adults, I think all of our to-do lists and responsibilities can be overwhelming, but with ADHD and a couple sleep disorders, they are extra overwhelming for me, and procrastination and finishing things are both something I struggle with. It is rare that I find treats that help with both motivation and keeping me awake, so I very much appreciate the ones that do, and Ghosts ice cream was so helpful with both. Thanks Gh0st!

Product, shipping speed, communication, all is good with Ghost.

I’ll admit I didn’t like this batch with the brown sugar consistency as well as I liked the first batch from a couple months ago(white) but it was still better than the garbagio on the street.

No doubt you will be satisfied though, through every step in your order.

Top notch! Actually top notch all the way around from start to finish. Great communication. Fast shipping. Stealth was soso, but wasn’t looking for anything insane domestically. Products were exactly as described and top notch A++

Highly recommend this vendor!!

Ghost has been on his A game and on a winning streak. He’s been on it with stealth and responsiveness. He even checks in and makes sure everything is good and that safety precautions are taken seriously.

He also welcomes ideas for different ways to make things better and safer, which shows he does care about making things even better so it’s a win/win. After that whole Mem Day thing he’s been busting his ass to be consistent and it shows!

Also I have noticed that the thread has been cleaner and easier to follow now that it’s mostly just reviews, so a big 👏 👏👏 👏👏 all around!

-AS

I'm a relatively new user of this forum, so my apologies if I say something I'm not supposed to. I actually have had pretty good experiences with everyone I've tried, but Ghost is the best I've experienced so far. For people in the United States, he is without question actually located in this country and a native English speaker. I've gotten great service from Mexico as well, but it's nice having someone who can communicate with you where you're sure you're being heard and understood.

Ghost is a great salesman, knows his product, and I believe him to be a person of genuine integrity and honor. He's willing to take the time to discuss things with you in a way that maybe other people are less willing or able to do. Breaking his service down by category:

Communication: A+ As good as it gets
Shipping Cost: A Much less than other places, and he used DELETED guaranteed, where others used just DELETED
Packing Quality: A+: He says he's never had a package that wasn't delivered, and with this level of packing precision, I believe it. Much better than anyone else.
Shipping Speed: B There was an unexpected postal holiday this week (Juneteenth), but even accounting for that it arrived a couple days later than originally promised. For me, that's no big deal since it happens with every vendor I've ever used and I'm a pretty patient person anyway. Again, he did his best to make up for the delay by upgrading the shipping service.
Pricing: Good I was buying a different type of merchandise from Ghost than I do from other vendors, so I don't know enough to say yet. I am able to get what he was selling cheaper locally, but he took the time to explain how to test the quality of what I already had, and when I got his product there is no doubt that it was superior, so I think it is much better value. He also included a significant extra amount over what was quoted on his price list.
Overall: I just want to be another voice to add to Mr. Ghost's sterling reputation. He deserves it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a relatively new user of this forum, so my apologies if I say something I'm not supposed to. I actually have had pretty good experiences with everyone I've tried, but Ghost is the best I've experienced so far. For people in the United States, he is without question actually located in this country and a native English speaker. I've gotten great service from Mexico as well, but it's nice having someone who can communicate with you where you're sure you're being heard and understood.

Ghost is a great salesman, knows his product, and I believe him to be a person of genuine integrity and honor. He's willing to take the time to discuss things with you in a way that maybe other people are less willing or able to do. Breaking his service down by category:

Communication: A+ As good as it gets
Shipping Cost: A Much less than other places, and he used DELETED guaranteed, where others used just DELETED
Packing Quality: A+: He says he's never had a package that wasn't delivered, and with this level of packing precision, I believe it. Much better than anyone else.
Shipping Speed: B There was an unexpected postal holiday this week (Juneteenth), but even accounting for that it arrived a couple days later than originally promised. For me, that's no big deal since it happens with every vendor I've ever used and I'm a pretty patient person anyway. Again, he did his best to make up for the delay by upgrading the shipping service.
Pricing: Good I was buying a different type of merchandise from Ghost than I do from other vendors, so I don't know enough to say yet. I am able to get what he was selling cheaper locally, but he took the time to explain how to test the quality of what I already had, and when I got his product there is no doubt that it was superior, so I think it is much better value. He also included a significant extra amount over what was quoted on his price list.
Overall: I just want to be another voice to add to Mr. Ghost's sterling reputation. He deserves it!
Thanks for kind words brother and taking the time to type this, it means more than you know my dude.

☆☆Positive Criticism AndPrices☆☆

Whats up Family!!! So lately alot of you have mentioned the Mag $. I do know they're on the high side but most of this I have to handle alone and therefore devote a majority of my time to it.
I've said many times before im always grateful for any advice and positive criticism. I try to do more then just take it in, I've put countless ideas of your guy's into effect, So....As soon as I click reply on this I'm IMMEDIATELY LOWERING THE PRICES on the menu. I also realize shipping is a little on the high side but it's close to an hour drive there and an hour drive back, BUT...I have the ability to ship mags Overnight until 7pm instead of 3pm or 5pm.
All the batches on the menu are fucking amazing rn. I even have one that is litterly a first timer on my menu. Thank you guys for all you do. I'm always open to any advice any of you have to offer.
Thanks!
~G

🧊🚨ATTENTION🚨🧊

Since some of my clients said The mag prices have been a little high... I'm gonna do one better and i'm gonna do a crazy Sale for you guys

For the next forty eight hours All OnionZ of ice cream are 2️⃣5️⃣0️⃣ flat!!!! Straight fire, ALL SH*RDS, no sh❌️ke!

Ordered a subscription to the “ Geometry of Snowflake Crystals” on 6/25.
the process was smooth as butter
No contact since then.??
The same series of mag went on a huge sale the same day. For an extra 33 I could triple the volumes of magazine I would receive.
This is a crazy amazing deal!!! I have sent a message to costumer service (him). Asking for the upgrade. If it works out, then G is hands down the Goat.
Hope to hear back soon. Thank you

No. I took the 35 option… after reading all the reviews about how quick he is and fast turnaround etc etc… and I figured since it was a Tuesday, ship out Wednesday receive Saturday worst case on Monday.
50 overnight seemed a bit expensive, especially because it’s not overnight. It’s more like 1.5 or two nights
But now I am wishing I did ON.
Did you do ON?

No. I took the 35 option… after reading all the reviews about how quick he is and fast turnaround etc etc… and I figured since it was a Tuesday, ship out Wednesday receive Saturday worst case on Monday.
50 overnight seemed a bit expensive, especially because it’s not overnight. It’s more like 1.5 or two nights
But now I am wishing I did ON.
Did you do ON?
what is ON?

Ordered a subscription to the “ Geometry of Snowflake Crystals” on 6/25.
the process was smooth as butter
No contact since then.??
The same series of mag went on a huge sale the same day. For an extra 33 I could triple the volumes of magazine I would receive.
This is a crazy amazing deal!!! I have sent a message to costumer service (him). Asking for the upgrade. If it works out, then G is hands down the Goat.
Hope to hear back soon. Thank you
he apologized for no coms, sent me his TN
Been listening to the TN album
“label created, Not yet in System” is not a fulfilling song on that album. Anybody ever hear that one?
#5 on the the Charts “mag goes out by noon next day, once doughnuts are glazed.
I want to like this song, but the previous song TN makes it hard to hear

no response about the Ozzy mag sale
Coms fell off hard after doughnuts got glazed .

I am still very new to this e- music scene…so I dunno what to expect and it gives me anxiety…but I have been seeing live music for a few decades…and G has some great song mags and plenty of devoted fans!

We gotta get Ghost a roady or two to help w the coms. Would love to hear more after the donuts get glazed track at least a con

The status of label status typically changes and gets going same day/night.

I’d also refrain from posting dates or days that can be linked to the time in which your manuscript is going to the editors, the printing press, etc.

I wouldn’t worry.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back