Gh0st666

I owe Ghost a couple of reviews. Sorry for the delay my friend...

The last two subscriptions I got from Ghost were so high quality and potent, whooo! Honestly, I lost control of myself a little bit on the last one lol. I had to take a break from reading comics at all together for a few days because I didn't restrain myself very well and woke up feeling like I'd been partying for a week straight, staying up all night reading at comic book parties like I did back in my early 20s lol.

I'm a tad too old for all that these days so I slowed my roll a little and now Im all good. Was just having too much fun lol.

Anyway, the snow was magical... I mean like "Walt Disney himself handcrafted these comics just for me" type magical. AMAZING. And you only need a little bit. Just a tiny bit, but lol this is where I went wrong lol.

Everything else I got from Ghost was on point too and he went out of his way to make sure I was hooked up for a small issue we had on the previous subscription, which I barely even remembered. He remembered and made sure he made everything right. I don't feel like many vendors would have even brought it back up. Ghost is a good dude. I'm very happy with all my comics.

Dealing with this person was a mistake. Going on nearly a week now, and having paid top dollar to receive immediately... And I still can't even get confirmation even so much as a label has been printed.

Getting a response is like pulling teeth from an alligator and even when they do respond they never really answer the question I'm asking. In their most recent response they posted my info to show it was being sent, of course they redacted most of the information leaving just enough letters to confirm that it was indeed correct... except for the fact they had the wrong state!!!

 6 emails later telling them about this and of course... no response.

Why is it I always get in these situations? I also recently dealt with one of the most top rated people known for years- thousands upon thousands of positive reviews- you couldn't find a bad word said about this person if you tried.

And yet... 4 days have gone by and it still say "waiting for sender to drop off".

Which is unrelated- neither here nor there. But it just seems like I have the absolute worst luck in the world. No matter who I deal with. Even the top rated people in the entire world. And I somehow still get screwed

Just to put everyone at some semblance of ease, Ghost was truly in fear for his freedom and had to act to feel safer. I cannot promise this because I'm not him, but I have a bunch that some people will be seeing returns on their investments within the next 3-5 days depending on who got there first.

It might not take anyone out of feeling unwell, but know that help is on the way and that kind of fear can really provoke a flight reaction. I'm told some packs even went out as early as today. I know it's tough given the nature of the beast, but try to show just a little more patience. I wouldn't put my name out here if I didn't truly believe that all of the above are 2
The simple fact that of the two times I have ordered mags from him, both times I asked for an ETA , both times he said Ill have it out the same day.Both times the mags have not shipped by the initial delivery

While I can empathize with being behind.. I simply believe he is not working in good faith with this delivery times.

This is not an accident its shoddy business moves, this will be my last from this vendor

Last edited:
So many mixed feelings right now. All I can say is that he most certainly is not a scammer.

My irrefutable evidence of him not being a scammer, was

A. When he reshipped my total order. Because I was not happy with the quality of the first order I received. And it was not a small order and it was legit. What he sent me. The first time around just wasn't of the quality I was expecting from him. A scammer wouldn't throw you a large order at no cost to you to make up for a relatively small hiccup in quality.

B. He then further went on. To send me a sample at no cost of another item. And this was in a separate shipment, so he also paid for the shipping for that sample.

The above too points sort of blow the he is a scammer out of the water.

But I don't currently have skin in the game with Mr. 2 ghosts So it's easy for me to sit here and Defend the man when I might Speak completely differently. If I was currently potentially being f***** over goodbye somebody

I just want to remind people that if too many of us start throwing accusations around that either we know are false and we're doing for our own good. Be careful what you wish for because we could lose a lot of vendors, because they just don't want to deal with us. Pain i* t** a**, f****** people anymore. So please don't fuck it up For the rest of us unless you are telling the truth.

Last edited:
@Bzd321 i agree with you …. he’s not a scammer. But that doesn’t mean doing good things cancels out the bad things. And vice versa. I don’t think it’s intentional or planned but …

There is something pretty shit going on right now and lots of us are going through a very rough time. It’s all over the thread so I don’t want to repeat it. But you know me… I don’t play. I wouldn’t say this if it wasn’t true. But no, he’s not a scammer.

I’m just trying to just look out for everyone by saying this. If you are waiting on something that you could be unwell without, get yourself some m-done or subz immediately. Don’t wait. There are authors here with these books.

-AS

Dealing with this person was a mistake. Going on nearly a week now, and having paid top dollar to receive immediately... And I still can't even get confirmation even so much as a label has been printed.

Getting a response is like pulling teeth from an alligator and even when they do respond they never really answer the question I'm asking. In their most recent response they posted my info to show it was being sent, of course they redacted most of the information leaving just enough letters to confirm that it was indeed correct... except for the fact they had the wrong state!!!

 6 emails later telling them about this and of course... no response.

Why is it I always get in these situations? I also recently dealt with one of the most top rated people known for years- thousands upon thousands of positive reviews- you couldn't find a bad word said about this person if you tried.

And yet... 4 days have gone by and it still say "waiting for sender to drop off".

Which is unrelated- neither here nor there. But it just seems like I have the absolute worst luck in the world. No matter who I deal with. Even the top rated people in the entire world. And I somehow still get screwed
Dude..I understand your pissed because your order was late, I would be too. If your gonna defamate me, at least do it honestly. I never had the wrong state bro, if it was the wrong state it would have been your fault because I sent it to the Addie YOU sent to me in email. Btw, it's arriving today.

I understand where your coming from as a client. You want what you paid for and you want it when you paid for it to get there, that's it. Nothing else matters to you, and I understand completely. When I was on the other side I was the exact same way. When 2 days of your orders say COUNTERFEIT POSTAGE suddenly, what would you think?
i think a lot of the vendors encountering this issue with labels right now are on a semi-ghost stance while they make sure they aren't about to have their asses handed to them (so far it's looking like they won't)

i know it sucks to hear but i'd give him til monday then maybe you can start getting uppity about it
I GREATLY appreciate your understanding in this matter! When your on this side of the fence and suddenly 2 days of orders suddenly say COUNTERFEIT POSTAGE.......I thought I was done for, my day one's know I'm never late like this and I do what I say. If

I GREATLY appreciate your understanding in this matter! When your on this side of the fence and suddenly 2 days of orders suddenly say COUNTERFEIT POSTAGE.......I thought I was done for, my day one's know I'm never late like this and I do what I say. If
yeah i never held you at any fault. it's just a shitty situation all around for everyone involved. at least we can all look back on this as a learning experience at the end of the day and from what i can tell so far it seems everyone made it out of this whole ordeal safe apart from some orders slipping through the cracks. hope you can find some peace in the coming weeks.

Magazines arrived today and even extra reading material included to make up for the situation

This dude is the best Magazine vendor on here or anywhere short of using an 🧅type router situation. Probably better than them too honestly. Ghost will make the situation right if something goes wrong! A+ magazine supplier

Thanks bro
This dude is the best Magazine vendor on here or anywhere short of using an 🧅type router situation. Probably better than them too honestly. Ghost will make the situation right if something goes wrong! A+ magazine supplier
Thanks brother! You already know, all my clients affected by the postage bullshit delay WILL be taken care of x10!!!
This dude is the best Magazine vendor on here or anywhere short of using an 🧅type router situation. Probably better than them too honestly. Ghost will make the situation right if something goes wrong! A+ magazine supplie

To anyone in the future wondering if they should use the guy... do not ignore these comments.

Because we are now so far past the eta and this tool has stopped responding.. I'm about to reorder the mags from a dependable vendor.
I understand your pissed about the delay but when 2 days of my orders suddenly say COUNTERFEIT POSTAGE, you can imagine my reaction....i left my state within a ten minute for fucks sake!!!!! I had several clients threatening me with jail, many believing i would actually risk their safety and my own just to save 11 bucks here and there!?!?

Put yourself in my shoes...would you feel comfortable getting on here right away or would you wait to see what the fuck is going on!? I've never, not one time taken a dime from any of my clients!!! Find one who says i have!? YOU WON'T!!

Last edited:
Despite all the madness of the postage situation, my package arrived pretty quickly. The quality of magazines was excellent - everything I ordered this time came straight from the farm. Hope things have calmed down for you @Ghost666 - that all sounds incredibly stressful. Thanks for all you do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ya’ll just a suggestion - but let’s stop mentioning the “C” word that rhymes with “bounter-shit” even in a harmless way.

if someone is confused or wondering why certain things happened, G provided an explanation. So any further discussion of it impacting you, just go to email or PM’s. I’d only explain myself once @Ghost666 and then if needed, u can refer people to that post. We gotta stop littering your thread with the C word. 😂

Have a good one guys!

-AS

Hey ya’ll just a suggestion - but let’s stop mentioning the “C” word that rhymes with “bounter-shit” even in a harmless way.

if someone is confused or wondering why certain things happened, G provided an explanation. So any further discussion of it impacting you, just go to email or PM’s. I’d only explain myself once @Ghost666 and then if needed, u can refer people to that post. We gotta stop littering your thread with the C word. 😂

Have a good one guys!

-AS
Thanks @AnnaSofia. I will be editing. Stop. Stop with the Sent email. Crickets. We want reviews! It’s already been stated that you message here first.

Damn I've been off for a couple weeks and I see some crazy shits been going down. I wanted to review my last order with Ghost before the postage issues. My last order was awesome as always. And Ghost I'm so sorry you had to go through leaving state and all that because of threats. That's bs. Ghost has always, and I mean always come through for me and I truly believe he's a good dude. He's legit for sure. Ghost, maybe try tutanota Mail? Proton seems to give you shit all the time LOL. Glad you're doing better. Stay cool and thanks for the great comics!

I owe Ghost a couple of reviews. Sorry for the delay my friend...

The last two subscriptions I got from Ghost were so high quality and potent, whooo! Honestly, I lost control of myself a little bit on the last one lol. I had to take a break from reading comics at all together for a few days because I didn't restrain myself very well and woke up feeling like I'd been partying for a week straight, staying up all night reading at comic book parties like I did back in my early 20s lol.

I'm a tad too old for all that these days so I slowed my roll a little and now Im all good. Was just having too much fun lol.

Anyway, the snow was magical... I mean like "Walt Disney himself handcrafted these comics just for me" type magical. AMAZING. And you only need a little bit. Just a tiny bit, but lol this is where I went wrong lol.

Everything else I got from Ghost was on point too and he went out of his way to make sure I was hooked up for a small issue we had on the previous subscription, which I barely even remembered. He remembered and made sure he made everything right. I don't feel like many vendors would have even brought it back up. Ghost is a good dude. I'm very happy with all my comics.
Thanks for the review and the kind words my friends! It's always a pleasure doing business with you and I'm glad you enjoyed the magazines

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back