Gh0st666

5 stars for Gh0st!

Excellent communication on my first subscription: 5/5

Mag was top-notch & exactly as described: 5/5

OpSec was stellar 5/5

After subscribing I received my magazine in 2 days!

FUCK EVERYONE WHO HARASSED HIM, THREATENED HIM, OR ACTED LIKE AN ASSHOLE WHILE HE WAS SORTING OUT THE ISSUE!

Currently waiting on a reply for my most recent order but I know he’ll get back to me as soon as he can.

Damn I've been off for a couple weeks and I see some crazy shits been going down. I wanted to review my last order with Ghost before the postage issues. My last order was awesome as always. And Ghost I'm so sorry you had to go through leaving state and all that because of threats. That's bs. Ghost has always, and I mean always come through for me and I truly believe he's a good dude. He's legit for sure. Ghost, maybe try tutanota Mail? Proton seems to give you shit all the time LOL. Glad you're doing better. Stay cool and thanks for the great comics!
Hey my dude! It's always good to hear I'm glad you like your menu is up finally there's a ton of different subscriptions to choose from
5 stars for Gh0st!

Excellent communication on my first subscription: 5/5

Mag was top-notch & exactly as described: 5/5

OpSec was stellar 5/5

After subscribing I received my magazine in 2 days!

FUCK EVERYONE WHO HARASSED HIM, THREATENED HIM, OR ACTED LIKE AN ASSHOLE WHILE HE WAS SORTING OUT THE ISSUE!

Currently waiting on a reply for my most recent order but I know he’ll get back to me as soon as he can.
Lol thanks for the review my guy, I'm glad you enjoyed your magazine. Always a pleasure doing business with u!!!

Got my first order from Ghost. It has been an awesome experience, Ghost went above and beyond to get me my mags, and great customer service. Was late due to the postage situation which isn't Ghost's fault. Just tested the mags and it's awesome smooth quality. Will definitely continue doing business with Ghost. Thanks for everything @Ghost666

G came through for me again.. sent when he said he would but it was a weekend so I don’t expect people to make those early AF cut off’s on certain days. Most door dashers won’t even do drop offs on a certain day so props to G for that. Came fast and secure and all good! I’ve been w G for a while and he has always come through.

-AS

What's up family!!! I sincerely apologize about "Hell Week"! I hope most of you know I would never intentionally make ANY of my clients wait or ignore you...
To keep it 100 that website issue scared the shit out of me, I didn't know what was going on and even though it turned out to be a mistake on the postage sites end and was nothing....it still made me fall behind.
Anyways everyone affected by the delay received their magazines or are in route to them and its back to business as usual guys =].

Now! Enough about the past because the present is looking a whole lot better. All this turned out to be a blessing in disguise because some things have changed...here's a few of them....
BRAND NEW MENU UP!!!!!

BRAND NEW PRODUCTS!

💯 % REAL Addie IR 20s, Real American brand Xans, Tramz and Kpins, SuBs GALORE!!!

Products straight from the Kensington Street corners in Philly. Quality so good it has a whole city nodding!!!

Everything...and I mean EVERTHING right now is absolute 🔥. I decided since I was a week behind on all, I'm doing EVERY DAY DISCOUNTS AND SPECIALS for a week straight to make it up. Hit me up, all orders go out next day starting now, same day in some cases. Hit me up!!!

Gs of ICE CREAM are 45 instead of 70. All day!!!

GhostThePlug@proton.me

5 out 5 stars. I bought the quickest service yet there was some type of issue, it was not ghost's fault. He assured me if it didn't get to me in the near term that he would eat the loss and send another magazine to me. It never came to that but I appreciate that he was willing to do that. Very respectful too.

Ghost,

I been email ling you at Ghosttheplug@proton.me for a week regarding the trade you were willing to do. I haven't heard back from you so I gotta place an order somewhere else. I need some ice cream amd wanted yours, but I can't wait forever bro. If you hit me up in the next couple hours I might still be able tchwork with you on this order

Damnit, I just missed the sale!! Will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled on the last day of every month from here on.

Regardless, thank you @Ghost666 for everything you do. Appreciate ya!

Hey everyone I hate being the new guy complaining or to complain at all. I was just gonna let the (one -8 -T ) go not a huge hit but still sucks.What is really bad is I was willing to let it go if made right, mistakes happen but that didn’t work out either so last option here.I also don’t want others to get hit as well that’s why we are here I guess. I was in need of some fast reading material and this really seemed to be the right publisher so I donate for books and extra (not cheap )to get them to me fast I did my research looking at other people’s experiences and this shop seemed well established and the books looked nice the only bad I came across was a problem recently it looks a whole lot like mine but I also see a lot of people saying that they have always had good service from this bookshop .It seems as maybe a few orders were fixed so I figured shit happens probably just mad people over some mistake I am easy going so whatever but I wish I would’ve took time to read them because they are probably all true when you talk to the Store no less than 10 times in a week after everything on my end confirmed and done exactly the way asked and the person says it’s going out today multiple times and let me check to see what is going on but it doesn’t help still nothing So I am a very reasonable person so I say just get the books to me in any time frame at this point I will forget the extra for the fast shipping and I will just review the quality of the books only and call it a day but that didn’t work either. At this point the only way I see it is straight up getting got.Nothing I have tried has helped to get it resolved so if your new here or considering some books from this shop I would look elsewhere And I know this is just one review but it could be you next time I guess read everything is the lesson for me lol when it’s the same story on all the bad reviews then ya know there might be a problem look a little more to be sure but either way you still can’t treat a few people right and rip the rest maybe it’s because I look new to it or something but I have been shopping for books with a few shops here before I donated but I have been here awhile but that’s that ,so I will keep everybody posted if it gets fixed but I have gave up at this point this is just my experience so good luck to the rest of you and hopefully I did not break any rules here with this and saved someone else from losing

Hey @Jeff1014 you didn’t break any rules. you’re totally allowed to share your experience we just try to use coded language as you did and not mention specific info related to your book order (which u didn’t), and NO info in reel time about ur books. dates aren’t necessary either so u can just say it was an X day turnaround and we will know what u mean. Don’t lower your expectations. Ensure you get what you pay for and that includes shipping. G is cool about making good on any issues so I’m sure it won’t be a problem.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back