Gh0st666

I paid and then went radio silence from ghost... not even a tracking number
i think a lot of the vendors encountering this issue with labels right now are on a semi-ghost stance while they make sure they aren't about to have their asses handed to them (so far it's looking like they won't)

i know it sucks to hear but i'd give him til monday then maybe you can start getting uppity about it

i think a lot of the vendors encountering this issue with labels right now are on a semi-ghost stance while they make sure they aren't about to have their asses handed to them (so far it's looking like they won't)

i know it sucks to hear but i'd give him til monday then maybe you can start getting uppity about it
What exactly does this mean?

there is a mass occurrence of clear and d4rkn3t authors having subscriptions pulled due to "c0un7erfeit post4ge", check the disclaimer on speedypostage's website

i expect most of these subscriptions to be delivered
Would not be surprised if four letter in5p3ct0rz know it is not counterfeit p0st@ge but conveniently have a cause to open any pack with p0st@ge paid through one of those services and can then say the illegal searches were 'in good faith' so they could use them in cases without them getting tossed

Would not be surprised if four letter in5p3ct0rz know it is not counterfeit p0st@ge but conveniently have a cause to open any pack with p0st@ge paid through one of those services and can then say the illegal searches were 'in good faith' so they could use them in cases without them getting tossed
i wouldn't be either but honestly i'm not expecting anything of the sort and usually i'm one of the more paranoid people in the room

technically at the end of the day my subscription personally could just be claimed for analytic purposes pretty easily

Make it 3 members. Mine is also c0unt3rf%t p0st@ge…. @Ghost666 no comm since dough nut ate sum was glazed except a T-N.
I am going to stfu for awhile….the book I order on Geometry of Snowfake Crystals arrived. So I will studying it cover to cover. And because
I feel embarrassed and I owe @Ghost666 an apology for doubting his commitment.
I am sorry G.

10/10 st-L-thhh
10/10 turn around
10/10 initial comz
thank you

Ah yes, the door dash office has experienced that glitch on a large scale recently particularly with eBay. Yeah sometimes there are issues with postage being fake but this isn’t what. And typically those are things coming from certain countries. Mostly it’s just done in error. I got one of those messages but still got my stuff same day.

Just don’t be naive and reach out to the PO. Ever. In any circumstance. Realize that this is a board game called Risk! And you signed up to play, so I’m afraid if something happens to cause confusion or worry, just let it go. Or you may be inviting a new set of problems that you do not want.

Be safe and smart, friends!
-AS

Last edited:
Ah yes, the door dash office has experienced that glitch on a large scale recently particularly with eBay. Yeah sometimes there are issues with postage being fake but this isn’t what. And typically those are things coming from certain countries. Mostly it’s just done in error. I got one of those messages but still got my stuff same day.

Just don’t be naive and reach out to the PO. Ever. In any circumstance. Realize that this is a board game called Risk! And you signed up to play, so I’m afraid if something happens to cause confusion or worry, just let it go. Or you may be inviting a new set of problems that you do not want.

Be safe and smart, friends!
-AS
And the most important part of that board game even more than setting up hotels on boardwalk and park place is making sure you get to pass go next time around the board rather than drawing 'go to jail . . .'

And the most important part of that board game even more than setting up hotels on boardwalk and park place is making sure you get to pass go next time around the board rather than drawing 'go to jail . . .'
I wasn't considering contacting PO but should i be worried? i never even recieved tracking number nor have i recieved any respnses from Ghost

I wasn't considering contacting PO but should i be worried? i never even recieved tracking number nor have i recieved any respnses from Ghost
I would not worry beyond keeping a clean house but beyond that just waiting and not calling or visiting the p0s7 off1c3 about the package. And this is up to each person's own stomach for risk but if I got a pink slip to go pick it up I would not.

I agree with @player72 have you read G’s thread? Because sometimes he’s on fire and sometimes he’s super backed up. It’s just how it is.

@Jai239 Before you start getting anxious and asking stuff on the board, spend time reading peoples threads so you have a better understanding of the norms of the vendor.

A quick read through this thread and most would tell you that it can be up and down sometimes as far as communication and all that bc he gets really busy.

That brings me to my next point, and please take this constructively as it’s in the best interest of board safety. You have to become familiar with basic terminology and abbreviations and codes used here, on your own (I mean u can PM someone but don’t use the thread for that). Just start reading the informational threads or use search bar. But vend threads aren’t like an FAQ section. It’s for reviews and maybe some issue that everyone is going through. if you can’t get the info through emailing him, PM a mod or active member.

If you have questions or concerns first email vend, follow up next day. Still nothing? Send PM. Still nothing? then post your question here and tag the vend. Dont use dates or much detail. 90% of the time if u haven’t heard anything it’s bc he’s backed up and prob hasn’t gotten yours out. Or he did get it out but forgot to let u know.

!!!! I TOLD YOU!!!! GOD DAMMIT I TOLD YOU!!!!
Those who sent the sickening, threating, horrible messages thinking I'd jeopardize ANYONE to save 11 dollars and 27.88 here and there by making counterfeit postage. Making sure you did everything you could do destroying my rep making sure to tell everyone im a scammer, the rep that I litterly gave up every minute of my own personal life to achieve and risk life and freedom every day for. Freaking out the last little bit of help I can get sometimes to the point they quit. Just wanted to say.....Its OK =] we all jump to conclusions some times, I'm sorry in advance to the tons of people who sent messages on my page I can't respond to right now. I have 2 days of paid subscriptions to get out. I had to uproot for 3 days and look into wtf was going on because I did everything complete the way I was supposed to.

ANYONE WHO HAS (AND NEEDS ASSISTANCE) OR NEEDS TO PLACE A SUBSCRIPTION. PLEASE EMAIL ME IMMEDIATLEY.

Can we please let this be a lesson to us to not jump to conclusions. Believe me, I understand everyone's confusion and chaos.
I've said from day 1 I would never do ANY OF YOU WRONG in any way, I've kept that promise from day 1. Please...at least Message me about an issue before trying to destroy me or chalk me off as a scammer

1000001164.jpg

Owe G a review from last time we worked together. Another homerun. Responsive, which quick all that jazz. Like others mentioned, I received the weird message that said info couldn’t be displayed bc postage was an illegitimate child. Did some research and it eased my mind as it sounded like it was a glitch and an issue on their end that was pretty widespread. Also read many where the scary t££-€n message resolved itself and things moved along accordingly

I want to give major props to G because he offered to help me out in case I was in a bad position since the status of the books were unknown. Thats pretty much the most helpful thing you can do in that kind of situation!

-AS

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back