Gh0st666

Hate to put this out there but unfortunately my experience is that this vendor cannot be taken at face value or at his word. Was told multiple time my bulk 4 figure order was being shipped. Promised and assurances got bumped multiple days in a row. I was understanding though as he was apparently swamped. When the product arrived it was the wrong product. I let him know promptly and he told me that it was a big hit but his mistake and the correct one would be in the mail next day. For the next 3 days he promised it was being overnighted that day. Now he claims he will not send until I send product back. I have no issue with this but don’t promise if it’s not true. Secondly, it should not be my risk when it was not my mistake and I am out more money. I have been lied to also so now it’s hard to trust I would get anything at all. I’d love to update this with a happy ending and was hoping not to post at all but I have to be honest now

Hate to put this out there but unfortunately my experience is that this vendor cannot be taken at face value or at his word. Was told multiple time my bulk 4 figure order was being shipped. Promised and assurances got bumped multiple days in a row. I was understanding though as he was apparently swamped. When the product arrived it was the wrong product. I let him know promptly and he told me that it was a big hit but his mistake and the correct one would be in the mail next day. For the next 3 days he promised it was being overnighted that day. Now he claims he will not send until I send product back. I have no issue with this but don’t promise if it’s not true. Secondly, it should not be my risk when it was not my mistake and I am out more money. I have been lied to also so now it’s hard to trust I would get anything at all. I’d love to update this with a happy ending and was hoping not to post at all but I have to be honest now
Dude have you read the last 2 emails I sent you. Maybe you should before you jump to conclusions. I told you it was my mistake and regardless would make it right, I ASKED if you would be willing to send the mag back and even said I'd put in an extra DELETED of the item, WITH the amount that was mixed up. I never said you HAVE to or I wouldn't. You told me "yeah I'll resend it as soon as I sent yours =/". I told you, because....of you saying you would that I would send shipping fee and return your item ON the same day it arrived. Then when you clearly showed you had no inte tons of ever sending shit even if I had sent first, I asked if you would consider coming to an agreement on a fair amount for me to send you since the extra DELETED worth of mags you got was an item that was in your order to begin with. I understand it was an error on my end and I told you that. Forgive me for trying to save face just a little on a DELETED loss. Then to say your sure you won't get anything, you don't know me at all bro. It could of been a 5k fuck up, if it's my fault I'm gonna fix. Email me your info before tommorow. If I tell u I'm gonna do something trust me. I'm gonna fucking do it. Keep it, I'll resend like I told u would. To be 💯, I asked IF you would consider returning only because what you recieved was meant for a good friend of mine..email me sorry for the mix up and I told u from the start I would fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Came thru. Paid for overnight shipping and it took a week and a half but otherwise no complaints.

@Bzd321 hey friend! Yeah I had the same thing happen to me and ghost handled it like a champ… when more than half the time if that happens, the vendor gets so defensive and difficult, but ghost took full accountability and assured me the next batch would be what I had been accustomed to. And it was! I think one of the most important things a vendor can do is take constructive criticism like a mature person who cares more about getting repeat business than being prideful. And thats what Ghost did! So that’s big points for him, because I have fully broken ties with at least 3 vends that refuse to admit any issues with their items and refuse to fix it. How a vendor responds to a problem is probably the most important thing to judge them on in terms of character.

Last edited:
Ok so Ghost has been killing it this past week with my service. The last two have come so fast and with no issues. Packed well and great communication. He has continued to apologize many times for the “mem day delay” issue, and has been generous with portion sizes.

Im happy with the service lately and to be fair that delay was the only time I’ve ever had that type of experience with him. Sure there have been times it’s a day or 2 behind but not often, and we have worked together a lot.

Thanks Ghost!

-AS

Finally took the plunge and ordered
Ordered June 4th
Shipped June 6th
Magazines delivered the 8th

Good quality mags just not as strong a read as I hoped for but still good

@Nitetrain 58 over this past weekend? Another 58 on top of Memorial Day week?? Woah. On this thread it Says all those were finished and caught up by the 4th or 5th …. And I’ve been getting my stuff fast again so I want to make sure there isn’t another big book order rush to factor into my plans. Or maybe that’s an old email u attached… if so ignore me.

Thanks!

I don’t normally like making this post but I sent a menu request and haven’t heard back, I’ve ordered from him once before and didn’t change anything up just a simple request for a menu.
Dude email me ASAP. Why not email instead of saying some shit like this bro. You KNOW I would never not send an order. Email me and say"its ruger"

Last edited:
FOLKS MY INNOX IS FULL CONSTANTLY. IF YOU ASK FOR A MENU OR IF ITS BEEN 24 HOURS WITHOUT ME SENDING A TN. MESSAGE ME ABD TELL ME, BECAUSE I ASSURE U I MISSED IT OR IT DIDNT COME THROUGH!!!!!

FFS DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL!!

Dude have you read the last 2 emails I sent you. Maybe you should before you jump to conclusions. I told you it was my mistake and regardless would make it right, I ASKED if you would be willing to send the mag back and even said I'd put in an extra DELETED of the item, WITH the amount that was mixed up. I never said you HAVE to or I wouldn't. You told me "yeah I'll resend it as soon as I sent yours =/". I told you, because....of you saying you would that I would send shipping fee and return your item ON the same day it arrived. Then when you clearly showed you had no inte tons of ever sending shit even if I had sent first, I asked if you would consider coming to an agreement on a fair amount for me to send you since the extra DELETED worth of mags you got was an item that was in your order to begin with. I understand it was an error on my end and I told you that. Forgive me for trying to save face just a little on a DELETED loss. Then to say your sure you won't get anything, you don't know me at all bro. It could of been a 5k fuck up, if it's my fault I'm gonna fix. Email me your info before tommorow. If I tell u I'm gonna do something trust me. I'm gonna fucking do it. Keep it, I'll resend like I told u would. To be 💯, I asked IF you would consider returning only because what you recieved was meant for a good friend of mine..email me sorry for the mix up and I told u from the start I would fix it.
This was sent again and recieved by this person for those wondering

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried again'' dude heard out my concern and stuck true and made it all good. This dude a real one and appreciate it' homie. Only one product I like he gets and cares about safety and quality which is what you get with good coms from g man. Peace and love from DeX dawg.

Guys do you ever DM here? @Ghost, would that make it easier for them and you, rather than putting all these “email sent” posts in the thread? I know @Ghost is clearly very busy and don’t want to put more on him by saying check DM’s. I’m asking if it’s a better solution for SIMPLE matters like “Email sent, no answer.” Then members can say who the email is from. I’m trying to help de-clutter and keep OPSEC safe.
Thank you

Ghost saved the day big time today I have to give a huge shout out. Let’s just say the old school option likes to lose my stealthy cargo. Third time in 6-7 months. And no one can tell me how to fix it. They just shrug it off and blame someone else. And now they laugh and shake their heads like “how does this keep happening? it’s so crazy!” It’s not f***ing funny. It’s not like they lost a religious pamphlet or some credit card spam mail.

Literally it vanishes on the very last leg of the tour and never to be seen again. I was fuming. But no time to waste so I put out a 911 request and a ghost appeared within the hour. He had the bookshelf built with the serial # handed to me within a couple hours, no joke. I threw in a tip for the trouble as it was very last minute.

Its awesome to know a vend is willing to do that for a person.

Thanks ghost!!

-AS

Last edited:
This mag was resent like promised for those wondering

Ghost saved the day big time today I have to give a huge shout out. Let’s just say the old school option likes to lose my stealthy cargo. Third time in 6-7 months. And no one can tell me how to fix it. They just shrug it off and blame someone else. And now they laugh and shake their heads like “how does this keep happening? it’s so crazy!” It’s not f***ing funny. It’s not like they lost a religious pamphlet or some credit card spam mail.

Literally it vanishes on the very last leg of the tour and never to be seen again. I was fuming. But no time to waste so I put out a 911 request and a ghost appeared within the hour. He had the bookshelf built with the serial # handed to me within a couple hours, no joke. I threw in a tip for the trouble as it was very last minute.

Its awesome to know a vend is willing to do that for a person.

Thanks ghost! M, 2s 2sThanks Anna, glad i

Guys do you ever DM here? @Ghost, would that make it easier for them and you, rather than putting all these “email sent” posts in the thread? I know @Ghost is clearly very busy and don’t want to put more on him by saying check DM’s. I’m asking if it’s a better solution for SIMPLE matters like “Email sent, no answer.” Then members can say who the email is from. I’m trying to help de-clutter and keep OPSEC safe.
Thank yo u
Jv

Thanks. Yeah I think that would definitely be a lot easier
Great. Thanks for answering @Ghost666

You heard Ghost. Please stop posting in the thread things that aren’t reviews!
Don’t post messages in the Shoutbox either. People can be banned from using it.
He’s really busy and needs time. If he doesn’t answer email, try again. If you still haven’t reached him, then DM him here.
Keep personal details off of here.
It’s hard to see reviews. I’m deleting what doesn’t need to be repeated.

Not sure if this falls under “what doesnt need to be repeated” but anyway,I wanted to give Ghost his flowers. The dude’s a breath of fresh air compared to a lot of other vendors. He is professional, responded timely, is knowledgeable, and I will be going to him most definitely again in the future

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back