Gh0st666

Despite several emails asking him not to send one he responded to. He sent message saying he shipped today.
Please refund ghost

MEMORIAL DAY BACKUP.

First off I'm sorry for the backup. YOU KNOW I DONT DELIVER LATE. Anna, I wasn't rude, I was using talk to text so everything was mispelled.

I HAD ALMOST 60 ORDERS TO DO BY MYSELF, with a few hours of help from another packaging. IF I HAVE EVER DONE ANYONE WRONG HERE SPEAK UP NOW??????

I literally put my entire life on hold to make sure my clients are satisfied, nothing but stellar reviews. I've been there for all of u thru everything, and you've always trusted me and been happy you did...you guys say this shit about me at my first backup? You really have that little faith in me after all this...man I would never fucking take a cent from any of you. My regulars, even you really think I'd do that, how many times have we worked together!!!? I understand your worry but you don't understand, it's not just sealing g an envelope and mailing it...Finnaflex, rotten, starry, Anna, and so many more. YOU GUYS ARE MY FUCKING PEOPLE MAN, how could u fathom me taking your money.

I'm one person, not a whole shift. I SPECIFICALLY say to everyone if I don't respond I'm BUSY AF!!! I didn't have time to read and respond, so much so I asked a member to let you guys know. Anyways, this scammer as you now like to refer to me as, the person who always gives out free shit and has fire quality products and that's never been anything but genuine with all of you will have the rest of the TNs tomorrow, when they're dropped. I'm gonna spend the rest of day responding to my inbox now

Last edited:
MEMORIAL DAY BACKUP.

First off I'm sorry for the backup. YOU KNOW I DONT DELIVER LATE. Anna, I wasn't rude, I was using talk to text so everything was mispelled.

I HAD ALMOST 60 ORDERS TO DO BY MYSELF, with a few hours of help from another packaging. IF I HAVE EVER DONE ANYONE WRONG HERE SPEAK UP NOW??????

I literally put my entire life on hold to make sure my clients are satisfied, nothing but stellar reviews. I've been there for all of u thru everything, and you've always trusted me and been happy you did...you guys say this shit about me at my first backup? You really have that little faith in me after all this...man I would never fucking take a cent from any of you. My regulars, even you really think I'd do that, how many times have we worked together!!!? I understand your worry but you don't understand, it's not just sealing g an envelope and mailing it...Finnaflex, rotten, starry, Anna, and so many more. YOU GUYS ARE MY FUCKING PEOPLE MAN, how could u fathom me taking your money.

I'm one person, not a whole shift. I SPECIFICALLY say to everyone if I don't respond I'm BUSY AF!!! I didn't have time to read and respond, so much so I asked a member to let you guys know. Anyways, this scammer as you now like to refer to me as, the person who always gives out free shit and has fire quality products and that's never been anything but genuine with all of you will have the rest of the TNs tomorrow, when they're dropped. I'm gonna spend the rest of day responding to my inbox now
I know you don't want to hear it but I explained my problem to you on an email you responded to.
By sending this you have really put me in a bad place for my safety and other important aspects of my life.
This is kinda effed up man.

I know you don't want to hear it but I explained my problem to you on an email you responded to.
By sending this you have really put me in a bad place for my safety and other important aspects of my life.
This is kinda effed up man.
I told you it was already dropped! What do you want me to do bro!!..??

I emailed you days ago before I left and explained. Days later you shipped it anyway. You potentially could have my upside down.
I'm working on these things every waking minute, I don't even answer my phone bcus it slows me down. I'm sorry for the delay bro. I've always had nothing but good intentions even being as backed up as I was. Wat do u want me to do to make it right?? Email me

New Items on menu
adds. Ir and er 20
sub***ne 8s
sub**ex 8mg

I'm doing a one day sale for being late this week. Monday to Tuesday morning EVERYTHING will be 35% off.

I mean contextually, I don't blame you. He's been swamped so holding off until things are leveled out seems logical. Tbh a sale like that seems like it would just cause a backup if everyone jumped on it, but if he's up-to-date that might have been what led him to be confident enough to offer such a sale.
Fair. Paranoia not because of Ghost but because of something getting pinched. Harder to say didn't order, didn't know was coming, have no idea when there's another issue of the same magazine on the way.

Hey ghost no one thought you were a scammer. We were just confused and worried bc every day you said you swore it was coming that day it wouldn’t. Your inbox was flooded because people just wanted to know when it was coming. With all due respect it’s not on us to factor in a vendors work load if the vendor takes our order with no mention of delay, and says they can get it to us next day. Thats all. But we didn’t think you were taking our money and running or anything.

UPDATE: the bird flew south Saturday afternoon and landed a couple days later.

Last edited:
Reporting another landing here and Ghost hooked it up on top of that. Stealth was excellent and magazines look expertly printed. Getting a pile of work can be hell and glad it all got cleared out well.

Reporting another landing here and Ghost hooked it up on top of that. Stealth was excellent and magazines look expertly printed. Getting a pile of work can be hell and glad it all got cleared out well.
Good @player72 im glad it’s worked out well for y’all. Tomorrow I’m going to be giving my review just have to see. What it brings but I’m glad for everyone that had stress and worries, I have you an “on my word” that he was taking care everyone, just needed that head cleared and rested not feel like he was failing because of things out of his control. I’ve always had his back on here, but got a thank you message for ruining his reputation. I don’t get it but yeah I’m not saying anymore until tomorrow and see what happens before I decide. But I’m glad bro working over with and I don’t think that kinda problem will happen for anyone else….i don’t think

MEMORIAL DAY BACKUP.

Well yeah those words never crossed my lips or my mind, I’ve been having your six really g. I thought we’ve been cool from the start but the situation we have going on is hard for me to believe it when I’m told sent and that’s been several times. Yesterday what was that about bud? I wouldn’t try to ruin anyone rep unless I know for sure I’m got so I don’t know what made you think I ruined your rep. I just trying to get others understand you’re one guy who started off really well, “hit the ground running” and when you start that way unfortunately it’s expected more than it’s not, eventually hiccups happen, you just need to respond that’s all. It’s all good I’ll give my review tomorrow

Ghost I have emailed you multiples times. No track Id .
Hey dude … if u have ID, I noticed that €xpr€ss that start with 9 and not an € never show up in my ID, and was talking to another member and same with them. But not sure if u use that or not.half the time they don’t get several scans including the home run scan.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back