Gh0st666

Hey bud I emailed and contacted you on here. I paid and placed an order with Over Night shipping on Saturday. And the TN you gave me dosent even pull up. And on top of that we are in the same state, actually 30 mins apart. What the hell man
You got the first magazine you ordered 2 days after subscribing. Second mag: You placed an order 2 days ago on a -Saturday-, no extra charge for a weekend order either. if it was a regular weekday you'd be getting it today just like before buts its a weekend. I already told you yesterday the mags were completed and sent SAT. Knowing it was done on the weekend, maybe it didnt get put thru untill today because they close early af on Saturdays and Sundays are dead days?
Maybe wait for ONE BUSINESS DAY for the mag to get scanned and updated before you come on here and post a message to me like you haven't recieved anything or heard from me in a week. It's litterly been ONE day since mag was sent, One day!!! Your not the only subscriber I'm talking to and just because i havnt gotten back to your emails from a few hours ago dosnt mean im ignoring you, it means im busy af with other clients. I'm sorry bro, but this pisses me off. I've never had someone post a message on my page like this in less than one working day about an order that was placed on the weekend. Chill dude, trust me it's coming. It will update when it's scanned.

Just had my first order with ghost.
Communication was quick and friendly.
They got my order out the day I paid, which is amazing. when there was a little mix up with usps they were dedicated to making sure everything turned out alright, which it did.
Fast shipping, quality of the mags is top notch, pleasant to deal with. Will be a repeat customer.

Update from 1st order with Ghost. Ice-cream was a quality read and that's from someone who likes to get to the point. Overall experience was great.
Ghost you have another email from me.

Hey Gh0st, saw in chat you got a new batch of yummy ice cream fresh off the truck huh? How would you say it compares to your regular flavor? Just as good? Better maybe? Don't wanna miss out on extra good 🍦😉

NEW ITEM!!!!!
🌲🌲🌲
Alot of you have asked about trees so I made it happen. Medicinal strains Now available! Gs to Ps I got you. Email me for pics and prices
I'm offering a free sample with any order Now untill Tuesday the 9th. Ask about it in your email!

Much love
~G

gh0st330@proton.me.

~G

Last edited:
The new Tr33z are Absolute ⛽⛽️!! Medicinal strains only, Discounts in effect for the first week. It ends Tuesday.
1000001367.jpg1000001368.jpg1000001373.jpg

Donation on day 1 mags at door on day 4 - excellent communication all the way and pleasant to work with. Mags look great and I am sure will be a great read.

Edit: short article of about 20 pages on cryst@1oscillators was a very stimulating read and definitely had me vibrating and looking forward to a deeper dive into that material.

Last edited:
Gh0st and his ice cream truck paid a visit to the neighborhood with a new flavor and boy was that shit sweet. Didn't have coffee this morning, so I figured coffee-flavored ice cream would suffice and good God did it. Dude must put literal coffee concentrate in there because your boy was FLYING at work today. 😂

No surprise though. Gh0st's product has been potent every time I've had the pleasure of getting my hands on some.

Hey guys I'm just letting you know that this week I'm gonna be adding alot of new products, including C0k3, great quality and low prices.

have a good night guys
~G

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm just letting you know that this week I'm gonna be adding alot of new products, including C0k3 You won't it cheaper on here. Matter of fact, if you see it cheaper elsewhere, I won't match it....I'll beat that price by $20. I buy in bulk, and its always top of the line shit. Im blessed to know the people I do, I doubt there's anyone who compete with my prices. If there is I'd honestly be impressed.

have a good night guys
~G
Holler when you do, brotha. Could use a good snow day.
Have a good night.

GUYS THIS IS URGENT AND OFF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE. PLEASE REPORT BACK WITH REVIEWS/TDz from REPUTABLE MEMBERS. THIS IS INDEPENDENTLY IMPORTANT TO ME BECAUSE OF A CERTAIN MENU ITEM I'VE BEEN LOOKING AROUND FOR FOR YEARS. PLS KEEP ME UPDATED. AND OP, WOULD YOU DO A 100MG SAMPLE IF I PAY SHIPPING PLEASE?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back