Gh0st666

Posting emails is not allowed. Unless someone has a landing to report, I think we have all seen and heard enough.
Again, unless you have a landing, you have been heard.
No one person brought light to this situation. In these situations it’s best to be anonymous and confidential.
Discretion matters. Never share emails or DM’s in a thread.

There is a thread for outstanding orders. If you need to vent more, please use it.

Thread 'US Vendors- Outstanding Orders'
https://drugbuyersguide.info/threads/us-vendors-outstanding-orders.7086/
Nah.... all good here, thanks! I agree.

Just want to say this vendor (@CalFresh ) is sincere. I was planning to order a few weeks ago but lost my home in hurricane Helene (I live in Asheville), and when I reached out letting them know I’d have to wait to order until i had a new permanent mailing address, they replied with a very empathetic message offering to send me a completely free care package of whatever I needed to my temporary place of lodging (and i had never ordered from them before, this was genuinely just an offer from one stranger to another for no reason other than kindness)
Cal is definitely wonderful as a person and as a vendor.

I cant wait to have a permanent address again so I can actually try an order! This damn hurricane took my house and I’m pretty pissed at myself for wasting my last order before the storm hit on ghosts scam instead of @CalFresh
Don’t be mad at yourself. You didn’t do anything wrong. I think you were failed on many levels.
A good friend of mine was in Katrina. I don’t understand first hand at all, but you are not to blame. Stay strong, and it’s ok to be really mad at the person who failed here.
I’m sending you love and light. I wish I could do more.

Agree with @Gracie5 ! @Mokachin0 we feel for you! There’s a lot of fund raising going on in my area for ya’ll. Also, please don’t think that this one (reallly) poor experience you had here is a reflection of who we are here as a community. ❤️
Quite the opposite actually! I had multiple vendors going so far out of their way to help me in so many ways, including ones I’ve never subscribed to and without me even asking. I see the good in this community and it far outweighs the bad, and that’s a huge rarity in in this kind of business

Dude has been complained about for a long time by multiple people. This last stint was just the straw that broke the camel’s back because G had never gone more than a couple weeks to send stuff out. The whole thread has been full of good trusted people pointing him out. But then G would bounce back. So it made it difficult for staff to follow bc it was and has been a rollercoaster. The difference this time is that he hasn’t bounced back. Trust me, many brave souls have walked this road months ago.

You are right, it is obvious now he has no intention to fix his mess. Hasn't been on the board for a week.
Also did not get back to my emails & DM's. Welcome to the Black List Ghost!

Since this unfortunate event has happened to this vendor if any of you guys need a new vendor, we will be more than happy to take on your orders and serve you with some of the highest quality products on the market! We definitely arent perfect but we get the job done at the end of the day! And we welcome all of you guys and gals to hit us up with inquiries and or orders! We hope to be doing business with you guys & gals soon! BTW we will be getting some newer products very soon that will require a private menu link hit us about that!

Our Menu

CnC & Team...

Just want to say this vendor (@CalFresh ) is sincere. I was planning to order a few weeks ago but lost my home in hurricane Helene (I live in Asheville), and when I reached out letting them know I’d have to wait to order until i had a new permanent mailing address, they replied with a very empathetic message offering to send me a completely free care package of whatever I needed to my temporary place of lodging (and i had never ordered from them before, this was genuinely just an offer from one stranger to another for no reason other than kindness)
So sorry to hear about all that you have lost! I had family in a similar situation, and I pray for all of you guys that has been affected by this horrible storm 😢 😞 😔 🙏🏻 If you need anything besides things on my menu like everyday things please lmk and I'll see what I can do to help you out! 🙏🏻

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back