Gh0st666

Ok well here is my review. You know I’m gonna tell the truth the good the bad the ugly. And this is a good review. And i feel bad for posting a good experience while others still wait. But it’s the fair thing to do.

This was a free graham cracker that was offered to me and a few others tagged in a post here on the board. I just had to pay the ship. I paid for the U.S.S. Stealth but got the slower tugboat. This was a 7-8 day turnaround.

He did throw in extra. And the quality is really good. And like I said this was a freebie. But It wasn’t just me it was offered to. It was offered to 4 people I think. The turnaround time was slow, I didn’t get the ON I paid for, but I got more than I thought I’d get and it’s pretty bomb quality.

That said, the issue hasn’t ever been the quality or whether I end up receiving it. The issue has always been paying for ON and not getting anything like that.

If you are really really patient … quality on this item is really good and no one else has it. But start small so your $ isn’t tangled up waiting.

Ghost! let other people experience the quality of your top product as fast as possible. So you can save this operation bro. You don’t want people to wait and wait and then get too frustrated to wait and move on. Keep your clients happy by serving them quicker than a Waffle House. I’m more worried about them @jimbocut @robert1975 @Mokachin0 than I am myself at this point.

Let’s turn this thing around!!

-AS

To be fair, I see movement. I’m not going to talk about it in real time but it’s been roughly 6 days. I won’t comment on it until it arrives.

The expectation is not just to receive it. It is to receive it ON because YOU tell us at the time of payment that we will get it ON so I suggest taking that option OFF the menu to let people decide whether they are ok with spending their money with the understanding it may take a couple weeks, and that’s how this problem gets solved.

If anyone has received this last week or 2, don’t forget to post an honest review.

If people aren’t comfortable saying their stuff is moving it may be because it’s not safe to talk about that in real time. They shouldn’t be scolded.

-AS
Please do not talk about it moving in real time. This is terrible OPSEC.
Thank you for pointing it out @AnnaSofia. Be safe.
There has been way too much info shared here. I spent 2 hours editing this thread last week, and I’m sure when this finds closure, that much more. Please stop posting every little detail over and over.

Ss when it comes as well.m, or don't. I really don't care. I don't rip people Off ever. Just have a little faith dude. Some people wait mon ths.
Why not just send my coin back being apparently this has not been dropped. I have asked many times through emails that go ignored, I am being given excuse after excuse, some excuses which are recycled. Why not just coin me back and lets call it a day dude.

Last edited:
Ss when it comes as well.m, or don't. I really don't care. I don't rip people Off ever. Just have a little faith dude. Some people wait mon ths.

It has become very apparent you really don't care. Why would you charge ON and advertise to drop if subscription is made before 11 am if some people wait months?

I am just happy to give new folks some good reading material on your thread to show just how outstanding your so called reputation is.

@Ghost666 i don’t know who you’re talking about but I def posted a review, noted the extras, and the quality. I always play fair good or bad and I got right on here and gave u props where it was deserved. I can only speak for myself 🤷‍♀️

Don’t throw in the towel just be patient and know that this whole thing started bc u didn’t make good on dozens of promises. You can’t treat members like this. You have their money! We gave you advice from a good place but you kept going off. No, YOU go through the first 25 pages and YOU keep a tally for every problem bc I don’t think you are seeing what’s really there.

No one complained about quality or whether the item showed up! For f*cks sake - showing up is the BARE minimum. Should we do cartwheels or backflips bc an item WE paid for SHOWS UP EVENTUALLY? Or should we start carving a tribute statue?

Listen to yourself. This isn’t the ghost who said it was unacceptable to even wait a day too long when u started on here. This advice is to H E L P you.

Yes I did get mine after like 6-8 days (can’t remember). But if people aren’t posting can u blame them? You mean you want them to do something they aren’t doing? And you’re getting pissed they aren’t doing it??? Gee where have we heard that before? That sounds familiar. Come on man. Let’s be honest.

Last edited:
@Ghost666 i don’t know who you’re talking about but I def posted a review, noted the extras, and the quality. I always play fair good or bad and I got right on here and gave u props where it was deserved. I can only speak for myself 🤷‍♀️

Don’t throw in the towel just be patient and know that this whole thing started bc u didn’t make good on dozens of promises. You can’t treat members like this. You have their money! We gave you advice from a good place but you kept going off. No, YOU go through the first 25 pages and YOU keep a tally for every problem bc I don’t think you are seeing what’s really there.

No one complained about quality or whether the item showed up! For f*cks sake - showing up is the BARE minimum. Should we do cartwheels or backflips bc an item WE paid for SHOWS UP EVENTUALLY? Or should we start carving a tribute statue?

Listen to yourself. This isn’t the ghost who said it was unacceptable to even wait a day too long when u started on here. This advice is to H E L P you.

Yes I did get mine after like 6-8 days (can’t remember). But if people aren’t posting can u blame them? You mean you want them to do something they aren’t doing? And you’re getting pissed they aren’t doing it??? Gee where have we heard that before? That sounds familiar. Come on man. Let’s be honest.
I wasn't being mean to you Anna. I'm just saying I woukd never rip someone off. Just because me and Robert don't like each other dosnt mean I'm gonna rip him off!!! His is gonna be coming

I sent 10 for sample then sen5 27 mo3w ro mak3 sur it gets here, now he wants full price for 1g evèn rh9igh I was gonna by b8td when i5 go5 here. Don't offer samples if u can't deliver
Have you read the last five or six pages of this thread? This dude has went sideways..... I am expecting an exit at any moment.

If this vendor is unwilling to respond to his own thread on DBG, then you should very carefully consider your decision on whether to order.

There are many great other vendors to choose from on this board, who are very committed to providing an excellent subscription experience, including taking the time to manage their own thread.

@KingKong2 hey dude what are u doing? you are quote replying to random old posts from members and your own posts. Its hella confusing.

So tell me if I’m wrong so we can limit the posts. You donated $10 and $27 for fast ship to get a sample but were later told to get a “graham cracker” in order to get your order? So you haven’t gotten anything. But is that because you gave him the wrong address?

Please stop repeating posts in whatever programming language that is.

Last edited:
@Ghost666 I would really appreciate if you just coin me back. It’s been long enough, I have subscribed with three other publishers here and gotten all mags. You were the first and I have received nothing, emails go ignored, I get the same excuse over and over, you publicly make promises that go unmet.

This is at least the third time I have publicly asked you to send my coin back. Please do not respond with I will get my mags, if I was I would have already received them. I don’t want them….. I want nothing from you but my coin please. You continue to say you are all this and that so why not prove that you are what you say you are and just shoot my coin back over to me.

You have asked several times for anyone that has not received their mags to say so and I know that I am one of at least three others that has received nothing. I would say there are more that just won’t speak up for some reason or another.

Just shoot my coin back over dude and let’s just be done with this whole saga.

FYI to yall , I live in the WNC town all over the news that was demolished from hurricane Helen and isolated underwater so I won’t be updating because my house no longer exists. Grateful i was finally rescue evacuated last night, but heartbroken over the 90% who remain there still., So just letting ysll know since im one of the non receivers of a pack . Its really too bad I paid ON plus a tip and because I never even had it show on ID let alone receive anything before my house was crushed and flooded in a landslide., I’m out more money on top of everytgunh dhjhuuu usps can’t deliver to a no longer existing house in town that’s now isolated and only accessible via helicopter. I’m very lucky to be alive and one of very few who got out at all, so keep in mind I couldn’t the pack anymore even if it had shipped (which it wasn’t, but is extremely irrelevant compared to the loss of my house Abd all my belongings., good luck to the rest of you. I’ll maybe I’ll try a different vendor once lvl secured a new home somewhere where safe.,
listen, all my loyal clients. Email me GhostThePlug@proton.me

ill tellnyou wherebto go for further orders. Robert that includes you and anyone waiting on orders.

those talking shit about their little samples, email me so I can send your money

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back