Gh0st666

šŸ”„šŸ”„ATTENTIONšŸ”„šŸ”„

Look I know the orders have been way behind and I apologize for that but please try to understand I'm one person with a massive client load with no help anytime I try to get help all people want to do is try to steal my shit so I pretty much given up on it another thing over 20 orders went out today so if you don't have your tracking number yet email me and I will send it to you I told you guys before I will never scam you I will never take your money and I will always send your order I can't stand scammers I never have. Now I may have been backed up a few times but I've never ripped anyone off and you guys know that

Now since he's yours have been so late I feel like I owe my client something for the next 4 days I'm doing a huge discount on on everything and the orders every single one will go out the next day because I'm fully caught up right now and I'm not talking $20 or $30 off G's that are 180 are now 100 those kind of discounts are what I'm talking about see the menu to see the prices also I'm offering huge discounts on IR 30s and they're extremely strong $5 a piece all day if you get 40 or more I'll do them for four I'm putting discounts on every single menu item that I have it's the only way I can think of making it up to you guys look back at my pages of reviews I've been 100% solid with you guys from day one I've never done any of you dirty I've done all of you right with the best quality stuff I may have been late a few times but I have never ripped anyone off no I need you guys to give me that same chance and give me another chance at this everyone email me for your tracking number I have a book of tracking numbers so please if you can email me and I will send you your tracking number they were dropped off today I'm sure a lot of you even see him in your informed delivery so please forgive me for being late it wasn't intentional remember one person I'm in the middle of of tons of orders while trying to have a regular family life okay I'm I'm one guy with one printer with plugs from God LOL. I hope we can move past this. Orders go out next day from here on out.

No brother that's not that's not what happened. Im one person with no help and I have a gigantic clientele list I'm literally killing myself to try to get these orders out to you guys so I get back up every once in awhile you can ask any client that's ever got anything through me I've never taken a penny from anyone I've never not sent an order to anyone and I've ever always I've always made things right with people now I will continue to I don't give a fuck I'm the most loyal vendor on here I got the best shit on here prove me wrong I'll put money on it that my f, that mim my clear and powder is is stronger than anything on here I'll put I'll put three I'll put $300 on it whoever said whoevers down to bet. the contest we send it out we send our samples to three different clients they pick who's is the strongest whoever wins the other one sends that person $300. Serious as fuck if you got clear better than mine then you know a real life Walter White
I hope you get everything handled in a timely manner brother

there is no resolution until the people waiting a week or so are taken care of, and note it here with the turnaround details (no dates just speak in number of days).

please leave a review when u get your stuff. no need to make updates like ā€œI got a tee-en on X dayā€ bc itā€™s not smart to put information that connects you to whatā€™s happening in real time. just wait until itā€™s in your hands.

be smart, cautious, safe, and well read.

-AS

Last edited:
I agree. @Ghost666 here you are again publicly stating you have sent me a tee# and there is nothing in my inbox from you.

I just hope anyone considering subscribing with you will hold until they see some magazines received. Why would you go on a public forum and say you have done something you havenā€™t? Tee#

Last edited:
I agree. @Ghost666 here you are again publicly stating you have sent me a tee# and there is nothing in my inbox from you.

You canā€™t say donā€™t have my email address, I have a folder specifically for our emails and there are a total of 51 emails, between the both of us, and the last email I received from you was last Tuesday.

I just hope anyone considering subscribing with you will hold until they see some magazines received. Why would you go on a public forum and say you have done something you havenā€™t? Tee#
Wonder why he come the forum and str8 up lie like that?

Whole situation weirdā€¦ I wonā€™t purchase again there positive reviews from the people waiting on theirs!!!

Get right ghost666

Omfg dude. Look again

Omfg dude. Look again
Nothing is there! I just sent you ANOTHER email asking for a tee#.

@Ghost666 Donā€™t send me anything that says a label has been printed. Thatā€™s means shit! You said you dropped 20 today. Well, if you did IN FACT drop anything, they would be scanned in and not just show printed. So donā€™t send me some shit that says printed, that means absolutely nothing! I could print labels all day and send to people. Does that mean there drop is in transit? I donā€™t think so. If you make a drop, especially ON that I paid for, that shit gets scanned in.

Dude when I have 250 emails in my inbox daily it's kind of hard to reply to everybody
My point is that you literally said you emailed me. I did not email you at all Iā€™ve only contacted on this forum since i ordered

Y

Look I know the orders have been way behind and I apologize for that but please try to understand I'm one person with a massive client load with no help anytime I try to get help all people want to do is try to steal my shit so I pretty much given up on it another thing over 20 orders went out today so if you don't have your tracking number yet email me and I will send it to you I told you guys before I will never scam you I will never take your money and I will always send your order I can't stand scammers I never have. Now I may have been backed up a few times but I've never ripped anyone off and you guys know that

Now since he's yours have been so late I feel like I owe my client something for the next 4 days I'm doing a huge discount on on everything and the orders every single one will go out the next day because I'm fully caught up right now and I'm not talking $20 or $30 off G's that are 180 are now 100 those kind of discounts are what I'm talking about see the menu to see the prices also I'm offering huge discounts on IR 30s and they're extremely strong $5 a piece all day if you get 40 or more I'll do them for four I'm putting discounts on every single menu item that I have it's the only way I can think of making it up to you guys look back at my pages of reviews I've been 100% solid with you guys from day one I've never done any of you dirty I've done all of you right with the best quality stuff I may have been late a few times but I have never ripped anyone off no I need you guys to give me that same chance and give me another chance at this everyone email me for your tracking number I have a book of tracking numbers so please if you can email me and I will send you your tracking number they were dropped off today I'm sure a lot of you even see him in your informed delivery so please forgive me for being late it wasn't intentional remember one person I'm in the middle of of tons of orders while trying to have a regular family life okay I'm I'm one guy with one printer with plugs from God LOL. I hope we can move past this. Orders go out next day from here on out.
ou still havenā€™t even updated my order from last week and continue telling the forum about these mysterious emails you sent that donā€™t exist. Nothing on my informed delivery do how exactly are you caught up if you havenā€™t sent my order or even provided me with any kind of updates or proof that you know who I am and what my order is, since you only reply on this forum and have not in any private emails.

@Ghost666 Why would you post this? Are you in trouble and need some money or something? You have publicly told me at least three times you have emailed me a tee# and there is nothing in my inbox. I even emailed you twice in the last two days asking for it, and another time after you made the above post, yet nothing. And the emails I have sent, I sent them to an earlier email you sent so I know they are coming to you and there is no mix up of email adds.

Seriously dude, do you not see the issue here? Another thing... there has yet to be one person say they have received anything from you in the last two weeks or so yet to continue to keep posting the above post. Come on man.... everyone here sees it but you.

Ok, today is Thursday, you asked for an honest review today. So still no tee#, c0uri3r has ran and nothing. I email you and of course as I have already stated, emails go ignored.

My review:
  1. Communication 0/10
  2. Following through with publicly made statements 0/10
  3. Refuses to send my coin back, refuses to answer emails, refuses to send mags even though many times I have been told I would receive on a specific day, some of which have been made public and still nothing
  4. Anyone considering subscribing from this publisher, perhaps give some thought to another publisher - as seen he cannot come through with anything by other subscribers
  5. Integrity 0/10
  6. Honesty 0/10
  7. Will I be a repeat subscriber, probably not unless there is some spectacular novel something that happens, and I highly doubt that anything more than nothing is going to happen
  8. There is nothing to review other than this
Wait untill it arrives dumbass, your not more important than my other clients. Im not golding them off to make sure only yours gets out.. I don't give a fuck. All my items are fucking fire, comprehensive my F to another vendors, oh yeah they don't have it. Compare my icecream to another vendors, bro my shit will blow theirs out the water. Other vendors do have fire coke and mine is fire af af as well. Go find another vendor with REAL addies, maybe there are some but it might take a while to find one. Any other vendors have fire hardball? Doubt it. When people need eLBows guess where they come. To me. I got it more weight then most people have ever seen. So if you don't like me, fuck you. If you don't wanna order from me, I don't give a fuck. I'm one motherfucking person handling around 50 client's and you know why? It's because of my reputation of being a boss ass vendor. Get rid of me and lose all the rare shit only I offer. You honestly think you could get 10 eLBows from anyone else? Try it and see. Id have it on the way within 3 days. I'll get on the dark web and put mfs out of business for real and make twice as much. Admin, I luv yall. You guys do a great job. I litterly gave up my personal life to try to keep up better and you mfs wanna bitch about your shit being Kate. This ain't walmart dude, Robert your not smart enough to get shit on the streets so you rely on this, be happy places like this exsist or tons of people would be fucked up because doctor's sure aren't helping us anymore.

Also, I'm declaring the 3ļøāƒ£0ļøāƒ£ th day of every month "Robert Day" where every item is 15% off. I stg. 15% off all orders today.

Last edited:
@Ghost666 Why would you post this? Are you in trouble and need some money or something? You have publicly told me at least three times you have emailed me a tee# and there is nothing in my inbox. I even emailed you twice in the last two days asking for it, and another time after you made the above post, yet nothing. And the emails I have sent, I sent them to an earlier email you sent so I know they are coming to you and there is no mix up of email adds.

Seriously dude, do you not see the issue here? Another thing... there has yet to be one person say they have received anything from you in the last two weeks or so yet to continue to keep posting the above post. Come on man.... everyone here sees it but you.
When everyone's sees movement on tracking tommorow you can relax and yeah the money is short. Like I said, I'll go broke before I scam someone. All the money I spend on extras for people for having to wait, yeah it definitely hit my account. Luckily for me I have plugs you could only dream of having Robert, so I'll always be fine.

When everyone's sees movement on tracking tommorow you can relax

BTW the TN IS there

Ok so I'm lying? When you get your shit don't bother apologizing. I done om dbg, people seeing movement on their shir SPEAK UP.im done on dbg.

Ok so I'm lying? When you get your shit don't bother apologizing. I done om dbg, people seeing movement on their shir SPEAK UP.im done on dbg.
Not seeing any movement here. Paid for ON and got downgraded label printed. No scan, no movement. I can print labels all day long and it will register on the website. That DOES NOT mean anything has been dropped.

To be fair, I see movement. Iā€™m not going to talk about it in real time but itā€™s been roughly 6 days. I wonā€™t comment on it until it arrives.

The expectation is not just to receive it. It is to receive it ON because YOU tell us at the time of payment that we will get it ON so I suggest taking that option OFF the menu to let people decide whether they are ok with spending their money with the understanding it may take a couple weeks, and thatā€™s how this problem gets solved.

If anyone has received this last week or 2, donā€™t forget to post an honest review.

If people arenā€™t comfortable saying their stuff is moving it may be because itā€™s not safe to talk about that in real time. They shouldnā€™t be scolded.

-AS

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? šŸ¤£
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy šŸ¤Ŗ
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross ā€œtonightā€™s tha nightā€ came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, itā€™s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when youā€™ve already paidā€¦.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back