Gh0st666

I believe you will get your stuff @robert1975 and I wouldn’t dare tell anyone to chill who is in a bad spot and has been waiting forever. Watch out for the relief reviewers (those who were in a bad spot but finally got their stuff and are so blinded by relief that they are no longer rational - until they find themselves in your position again).

Last edited:
@AnnaSofia I am done. I believe I have said all I can about this so-called publisher. and if my point has not been made then so be it. I hope others take the time to read as you guys suggest, 20-30 pages of a publisher's thread before making any decision to try to a magazine.

If anyone is considering trying to get some magazines from this dude, I would put some serious thought into watching this thread and waiting for the publisher to respond to all the folks that seems to be getting the runaround for the last week or two, Since his last post in his own thread.

From my perspective, which is like an opinion, and we all know they are like assholes, everyone has one. This dude has decidedly ignored his own thread as well as emails from not only me but others.

Maybe someone died or there was a medical emergency or something, highly doubtful however I guess you never know. Trying to get magazines from this publisher has certainly left a bad taste in my mouth. There are two other publishers I have already received touchdown goals through ID. I contributed for express pony to be to me next day from this publisher and yet here we are. @Ghost666
Robert I messaged you what the issue was. LeVe review Tuesday please. It's coming

I am already eating my words. This fucks F1000 is ok but I should never be able to read one magyin 10 hours. I he sent a script out last week. And it was expressed shipped. This is the third time. Do you think I’m going to see my shit or no !

he has already gone way above and beyond than I expected. I will continue to order his mags. Hell I even struts him more now. Apparently when using a hotel to revive you have to put the name of hotel after the address. And he still made it right and did it fast. I will use him and respect the hell out of him think about taken the lead and offfed rhe when so far beyond that.
BTW bro those 2 gs left out for you today brother.
@AnnaSofia I am done. I believe I have said all I can about this so-called publisher. and if my point has not been made then so be it. I hope others take the time to read as you guys suggest, 20-30 pages of a publisher's thread before making any decision to try to a magazine.
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ME DUDE. U$P5 SHIPPED YOUR GOD DAMN PACKAGE TO ALASKA GUYS, THATS RIGHT ALASKA!!!!!I SENT YOU A PICTURE OF YOUR Lbel that was TYPED EXACTLY AS YOU SENT. PUT IT KN THE WRONG BEEN AND IS NOW ON THE WAY TO YOU. SO YET YOUR ASS BACK ON HERE AND TELL THESE GUYS THE RRUTH OR IM GONNA POST THE ENTIRE ORDEAL TO PROVE YOUR BULLSHITTING RIGHT NOW. THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.

Funny cause I got an order last week my third one. And it was shout-out be a two day delivery like the first two. I didn’t get my package and now I am having a time getting anything at all. He communicates well some times some times not. Do I just kiss my 600+ order good by
I would never take 600 from a client. Email me

I believe you will get your stuff @robert1975 and I wouldn’t dare tell anyone to chill who is in a bad spot and has been waiting forever. Watch out for the relief reviewers (those who were in a bad spot but finally got their stuff and are so blinded by relief that they are no longer rational - until they find themselves in your position again).
I am already eating my words. This fucks F1000 is ok but I should never be able to read one magyin 10 hours. I he sent a script out last week. And it was expressed shipped. This is the third time. Do you think I’m going to see my shit or no !

he has already gone way above and beyond than I expected. I will continue to order his mags. Hell I even struts him more now. Apparently when using a hotel to revive you have to put the name of hotel after the address. And he still made it right and did it fast. I will use him and respect the hell out of him think about taken the lead and offfed rhe when so far beyond that.
Patterns and behaviors. Ime, this pattern repeats until it stops. Maybe skerrt or two. And, I like the guy, spoke back and forth a lot. Couple orders all was well. Bro, I would rather be wrong. You know I understand back and forth side to side how shit can get outta hand. Sorry, I hope as well as believe you will make it right as soon as possible.
You will get your package at some point.Chill.I always get my mags,so.You just have to wait
Jim you really pissed me off with this one, we even talked about this issue. I sat on the phone with u5p5 FOR AN HOUR AND 15 MINUTES to get your shit rerouted. The label was printed EXACTLY as you sent it. The worker said it was placed in the wrong g sorting been and ended up in fucking Alaska of all places! You knew this, you seen the label! You KNOW it's the absolute truth and you bad mouth me for it? I got the best fast I've had in mo ths today and you'll never get to do it. I'll never take another order from you! MAN EVERYONE WHO IS TAGGED IN THIS POST I SWEAR TO GOD, EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND YOU A FREE G OF YOUR CHOICE. NOT NEXT WEEK, NOT NEXT MONTH. NOW, ILL MAKE IT NOW AND I PROMISE IM DEAD SERIOUS. Oh, Everyone but jim btw.

I have no idea hown he says this is badmouthing.All I said is sometimes he is late with packages.That's all I am saying.My expectation is more than my reality

So after this dude getting on here last night, obviously spun the fuck out, and promising a TN ONCE AGAIN, I have an email with another excuse. My review on this publisher, don’t trust this dude. Subscribe at your own risk! @Ghost666 I don’t understand how the Admins don’t step in….. there is a very obvious problem here. @Admin

All I wanna say at this point is that I've had a couple solid experiences in the past. Currently that is not the case and all I am going to say at this point is that its day 11 after $ confirmation (opting for ON) and I haven't seen anything on my end....I've gotten some email replies but that's it.

Didn't want to have to make this post and I'm hoping I can leave a positive followup review but that is where I'm at right now unfortunately.

Damn Ghost, I was about to to place an order but I see there's been a lot more drama since I requested any mags. Dude I'm gonna say this but I want you to know its coming from a good place. You have so many members on here who want to be loyal to you man but you wont let us be loyal to you because you're not being loyal to us, ya know?

Maybe take a moment to reevaluate how things really are and be honest with yourself that you're fucking things up and it's hurting everyone who rooting for you. There are people on here still holding out hope that you'll get your act together after being lied to over and over again. That's how much most people like you ghost, for real. They are willing to stick around even after all the excuses. You being a good guy is why we're all still around, so whatever the hell is causing you to make all these promises and then flake...cut that shit out. Like please. Stop it. Let us be good customers to a good vendor like in the beginning.

This isn't a reveiw I know but it's a review of the situation so maybe mods will let stay. 😉

So after this dude getting on here last night, obviously spun the fuck out, and promising a TN ONCE AGAIN, I have an email with another excuse. My review on this publisher, don’t trust this dude. Subscribe at your own risk! @Ghost666 I don’t understand how the Admins don’t step in….. there is a very obvious problem here. @Admin
Robert...I'm giving you 300 in free IRs for the mistake. Do this for me. Wait untill you get your mag to leave a review, please. Because I assure you...you'll be happy you waited.

BUYERS BEWARE his ice mags are counterfeit reading, fake shit, dudes a total flake
It was NEVER fake. It smoked but burnt black C k instead of clear and still was good shit, it had a diffrent kind of cut I'm guessing. I'm sorry for what I said. Email me ill fix it.

Well wish I had read more thoroughly before I ordered, my first test order of a ball and paid for ON delivery (I even stated that I understood that I wouldn’t recurve it next day since I ordered Saturday morning) but ghost replied saying his post office was open til 3pm Saturdays and he could easily make it happen (iusps doesn’t deliver Sunday but assumed he meant I’d get it Monday (yesterday) So I paid ON anyway) I even included a $50 tip on top of that. (my subscription was just a small test one at $180 before shipping and gratuity but including ON delivery and my advanced gratuity, it totaled over $300 for just a lil ball subscription about the faster activities in life. I always tip my vendors in advance when it seems like I’ve read a lot of good things and I’ve never been scammed somehow, but I think I may have just done so to myself! To clarify, this post is not because I haven’t Gotten my order yet, I did jurst place it recently so realistically didn’t expect to see it for a week at least despite the ON and ghosts promises of a touchdown already (yet still not even a label or tracking number), I am only posting now, because after payment, the formally quick to please speedy Conversation stopped entirely from ghost and I can’t get a response about anything (not asking for tracking or where my package is, just general concerns after reading posts on here). fortunately I have a fairly disposable income so it’s really only legitimate disappointment im the character of humans that’s getting down, but I thought it prudent to let others know to read everything on this thread and order at your own risk!. Maybe I’ll see my package, I’m not that worried about it, I’m more upset about the total drop off the map and ceased communication once I sent payment. Sure I can afford the $300 loss and simply pick new vendors to try, but so many others definitely cannot, so I wish you all the best and will will update soon!
Wait to review please yours went put today with extras to it got dropped. I'm sending tracking tonight. You have no idea how many orders I do per day. Look, I know I'm late with orders sometimes but I ALWAYS deliver and ALWAYS have fire. ALWAYS MAKE UP for it with extras too. I have the shit other vendors dont. My rep is ruined simply because I'm one person and get backed up. You guys are close to having me leVe dbg and go to the darkweb.

I have no idea hown he says this is badmouthing.All I said is sometimes he is late with packages.That's all I am saying.My expectation is more than my reality
I sent yours asap brother. Worthless u5ps sent it to the other side of the damn country on accident. Like wtf bro, how is that even possible.

Robert...I'm giving you 300 in free IRs for the mistake. Do this for me. Wait untill you get your mag to leave a review, please. Because I assure you...you'll be happy you waited.
Ok dude

Last edited:
What call me? Only on signal
I have no reason to talk to you. You know what number. The same one I have been promised over and over. This thread is only supposed to be for reviews and I have left my review.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back