Gh0st666

I feel like my post got skipped by because it lacked details. I apologize if I give to many specifics. I placed an order for a 28p ice magazine on Thursday last week. Got TN later that night/early next morning for slow shipping. Had my order in hand Monday afternoon. After a couple days use I can say it is some strong stuff. Misjudged when to stop reading my first night and only got 2 hours of sleep before work. I did notice a funny taste the first and second night using. After dragging my ass around and being tired all day I did some reading when I got home tonight and it tasted like heaven.

Very happy with my order.

BUYERS BEWARE his ice mags are counterfeit reading, fake shit, dudes a total flake
Come on dude. Even though this is bullshit I told you I'd send you an entire new order if you sent the "bad batch" back to a reciever addie bit now you don't have it because you threw it away? I take my reputation seriously bro and go way tf out of my way and spend more than I should AND cut way into my profits to do so to find the best mags around. Don't say bullshit like this, again. Return the order to a reciever addie and I'll gladly return your, or send a new mag. You expect me to be out hundreds of dollars on magazines and send a new order? take your word and believe it was "thrown away" because it was bad instead of "read" when no when else has ever said a thing about this?

I had a recent positive experience. Just a day late which should’ve been a little longer but the door dashers in a certain city run a lot faster and have a more flexible timeline than everyone else, on average. So only a day late and gotta give mad props for that. Didn’t have any comms probs. Now if you’re reading this in December, ignore my ass and look at what’s happening the week you’re making a move. Across the board.

I usually only get a book in a certain section but this time I got something from another section too that I’ve had b4 a few times and they’re legit AF. Happy AF with gift wrap. Cracks me up. Hats off to the green bay Packers.

So tbh the last order and samples have been stealthy. So now is the time to cast a line b4 the week strikes 3 and Cinderella’s carriage turns into a pumpkin. 😂
@Strongbull @timyboy

Peace
-AS

Last edited:
@antoine08 sometimes people just read and there isn’t anything they feel the need to react to. But better to be vague about days and specific items to reduce risk.

What’s Important is the general turnaround time - not specific days. Ultimately did u get what u paid for (turnaround included!), quality, communication ease.

This is a fairly safe way to go considering what’s on the menu:

“Received 4 days after donation but paid for ON. Got TN day after donating. Happy with the slow that I received but wish it was cheaper. All in all would do this again.”

***this is a fake review for informational OpSec purposes. no vendors feelings were hurt in the making of this post.

Just friendly advice. Have a good one!

-AS

Last edited:
@antoine08 sometimes people just read and there isn’t anything they feel the need to react to. But better to be vague about days and specific items to reduce risk.

What’s Important is the general turnaround time - not specific days. Ultimately did u get what u paid for (turnaround included!), quality, communication ease.

This is a fairly safe way to go considering what’s on the menu:

“Received 4 days after donation but paid for ON. Got TN day after donating. Happy with the slow that I received but wish it was cheaper. All in all would do this again.”

***this is a fake review for informational OpSec purposes. no vendors feelings were hurt in the making of this post.

Just friendly advice. Have a good one!

-AS
Point taken, thank you. The only thing I really wanted to convey was the claim of a fake product of which I had very recent experience with. I will remember to leave specific days and dates off next time. I appreciate the advice.

Placed an order for a subscription last night. I could have sworn that subscription details state all subscription orders received before 11am will got out the same day. I paid extra for ON and asked for TN a couple of times with no response,

Just letting you guys know, will continue to update, perhaps he is behind on getting subscriptions fulfilled but I thought I would have had a TN by now, Order placed way before 11am today, placed last night. Not seeing any bad reviews so I am hopeful all comes through as promised being this is my first subscription. Will definitely keep you guys updated.

Placed an order for a subscription last night. I could have sworn that subscription details state all subscription orders received before 11am will got out the same day. I paid extra for ON and asked for TN a couple of times with no response,

Just letting you guys know, will continue to update, perhaps he is behind on getting subscriptions fulfilled but I thought I would have had a TN by now, Order placed way before 11am today, placed last night. Not seeing any bad reviews so I am hopeful all comes through as promised being this is my first subscription. Will definitely keep you guys updated.
Have you looked at your I D? Should see something moving at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
I put an order in 9/5 .Paid 4 overnight.Been going in circles with this vendor.Usually has great mags and I guess I thought he had changed 4 the better but I guess not.The tracking number he sent me waz used 4 something else.I will get my order at some point.Keep waiting.

I see a lot of bullshit being said about my boy ghost. I am a new member and I was in need of a proper us to us vendors. He had all the time I. The world for me to ask about products and how to make things happen in this world of mag subscriptions. He has been nothing but nice kind and extremely patient. If any is giving ghost a 2nd thought then stop wasting time. Boy is on it. He had great quality mags and the prices don’t hurt too bad. You pay for good mags period. I have ordered from for or five venders in two weeks Mabe a day or two more. This dude is real. No filler or xyla in the mags. Try him out. I promise you will not be disappointed!!!
Agezzy- over and out

@ajeezy you’re brand new. You literally have no idea what peoples experiences are but I can tell you with 100% certainty that things are up and down. Read the thread. Sometimes things are good, sometimes they ARENT. You’ll see. You absolutely can’t make promises on behalf of others here. Take member posts more seriously and don’t be naive. Plenty of people who are brand new who have come here acting like a vendor bodyguard after knowing them a week, have eaten their words so fast.

With that said, weigh in people if u have very recently received reading materials or a MOVING number, or when u do. Im waiting to play in the park until I see some recent and reputable satisfaction.

Last edited:
Ghost certainly switched ice machine since I had the sample. Much cleaner and smoother this go around. .
(More edits to come, but I kinda dozed off mid sentence last time and needed to fix it pronto. 🥴)

Last edited:
@ajeezy you’re brand new. You literally have no idea what peoples experiences are but I can tell you with 100% certainty that things are up and down. Read the thread. Sometimes things are good, sometimes they ARENT. You’ll see. You absolutely can’t make promises on behalf of others here. Take member posts more seriously and don’t be naive. Plenty of people who are brand new who have come here acting like a vendor bodyguard after knowing them a week, have eaten their words so fast.

With that said, weigh in people if u have very recently received reading materials or a MOVING number, or when u do. Im waiting to play in the park until I see some recent and reputable satisfaction.
Funny cause I got an order last week my third one. And it was shout-out be a two day delivery like the first two. I didn’t get my package and now I am having a time getting anything at all. He communicates well some times some times not. Do I just kiss my 600+ order good by

Like I said @ajeezy it’s up and down.

A response with info that does not materialize into the action being promised is communication but it’s not good communication.

You will get ur stuff. Eventually. I’ve used him for months and months. It always comes. But “when” is up in the air. Lots of people waiting in the same boat right now.

Last edited:
Dude chill the every 3 week thing is legit … take a read. It’s not an assumption. We still order… but it’s a running joke. Trust and believe you’re way off. Thats why reading comes in handy. And hopefully it’s in the past but stats show every month an out of the blue 2-3 week wait. And samples always come fast and free…. bc that’s how vends get u to buy. It’s not really a predictor of how a real order is gonna go down. That’s with everyone.

Don’t assume @timyboy is assuming anything. He’s been a victim 🤣
I was asked this morning for $9 for a sample as this was the reason of my subscription not being fulfilled yet as confirmation 5-6 day later.

QUOTE "Did you send the 9 dollars for shipping on your free sample? If not then that's why, I said on the page they need to be paid for the shipping"

There is no communication between this dude and me that mentions anything about $9. I don't know what's up with this dude but thus far my experience is there is no integrity to anything he has communicated to me.

@ajeezy I am in the same boat brother, why promise something and not fulfil that promise? What the f*ck is that? If you can't do something, just say so, don't tell people that you can or you are going to do something and not do it. Just be honest.

If anyone is considering trying to get some magazines from this dude, I would put some serious thought into watching this thread and waiting for the publisher to respond to all the folks that seems to be getting the runaround for the last week or two, Since his last post in his own thread.

From my perspective, which is like an opinion, and we all know they are like assholes, everyone has one. This dude has decidedly ignored his own thread as well as emails from not only me but others.

Maybe someone died or there was a medical emergency or something, highly doubtful however I guess you never know. Trying to get magazines from this publisher has certainly left a bad taste in my mouth. There are two other publishers I have already received touchdown goals through ID. I contributed for express pony to be to me next day from this publisher and yet here we are. @Ghost666

Last edited:
Funny cause I got an order last week my third one. And it was shout-out be a two day delivery like the first two. I didn’t get my package and now I am having a time getting anything at all. He communicates well some times some times not. Do I just kiss my 600+ order good by
You will get your package at some point.Chill.I always get my mags,so.You just have to wait

Patterns and behaviors. Ime, this pattern repeats until it stops. Maybe skerrt or two. And, I like the guy, spoke back and forth a lot. Couple orders all was well. Bro, I would rather be wrong. You know I understand back and forth side to side how shit can get outta hand. Sorry, I hope as well as believe you will make it right as soon as possible.

I am already eating my words. This fucks F1000 is ok but I should never be able to read one magyin 10 hours. I he sent a script out last week. And it was expressed shipped. This is the third time. Do you think I’m going to see my shit or no !
You will get your package at some point.Chill.I always get my mags,so.You just have to wait
he has already gone way above and beyond than I expected. I will continue to order his mags. Hell I even struts him more now. Apparently when using a hotel to revive you have to put the name of hotel after the address. And he still made it right and did it fast. I will use him and respect the hell out of him think about taken the lead and offfed rhe when so far beyond that.

Last edited:
@jimbocut Thats not the point my friend. Someone should not continue to tell someone they are going to do something and when they are going to this& that and not do it. It's called integrity, you ever heard of integrity. If you can't do it, just say so instead of continuing to say you're going to do this & that at this time or that time and disappear. I could care less when it got here as long, I am being told the truth and not this time frame and then that timeframe comes and told something completely different. OVER & OVER & OVER. Just do what you say you're going to do or say you can't. AND communicate and not ignore emails. Thats the point. Quit telling people that you can do things that you can't. I think it is called writing checks you can't cash. I may be new to this forum, but I am far from new to this game. This stuff he is pulling.... you don't do that. That does not create loyal customers.

Let me give a specific quote with a little disguise: "🚨 ALL subscriptions before 11am will go out the SAME day, anything after 11am will go out the FOLLOWING day. 🚛" You notice the word same & following in all caps?

Then multiple promises since he can't apparently do what is advertised, these multiple promises are h0rsesh*t.

jimbocut, I am happy for you everything has worked for you however being a new subscriber, and this guy wants to sale subscriptions, and perhaps pickup loyal subscribers, seems he would not pull sh*t like this. You defend him all you want, I could care less. I know what a good reliable publisher is and thus far, this guy, is a shit publisher.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back