Gh0st666

You said you'd provide 3g of f**ty and 1g of ice@cream. Is that still happening? I am in need badly. You are stand-up Ghost so please do as you said. Please kindly provide it. You're a man of your word. Good looking bruh!
This is hilarious. I never said I'd replace what another vendor ripped you off for! Wtf..I said I'd send a sample untill some of your posts and emails concerned me. So I'm sorry but I'm gonna pass on business of any kind with you as of now.

*UPDATE 8-26-24*

TAKING NEW ORDERS NOW

Whats up family! I know theres been alot of issues lately with orders being backed up and communication being slow.

With a continuously growing clientele and order list its been harder keeping up on orders.
So I've decided to pull out of the other projects I've got going on and do this exclusively. Starting today, these changes will go into effect.

ALL mags go out the following day and TN will be sent the day of shipping between 10am a d 12 pm (est).

Inbox checks hourly.

I'm sorry for the set backs and that bullshit is over with.
Top of the line batches on new Slow are in.
🔥 FIRE 🔥 IceCream, REAL addz ir 20s in stock RN!!

I'm doing samples on the IcEcreaM and SlowDown. Pay $8 for shipping and it's on the way the next day. if my products aren't some of the best available. Please be sure to let us all know in the review. Hmu

What's up Family! I need 2 clients to leave a 100% Honest Review for Free sample of some Soft Ball. You guys are gonna be happy this is in, this stuff is beautiful! It looks like freshly fallen snow with crushed diamonds sprinkled over it. The literal definition of High Quality/Fish scale.

HMU

🚨🚨🛒4️⃣8️⃣ HoUr SpEciaL🛒🚨🚨

New ❄️ is absolute fucking Flame!!! Now untill Sunday at 7pm Geezys of sn*w are only 100!!!

@AnnaSofia -- has this vendor made you whole yet? I was thinking of placing a larger order with them but if you're still flapping in the wind I'll just go with a different vendor.

I appreciate your honesty and keeping it real. So many different vendors think they can just BS donators (not saying that happened here but for you it definitely reeks of dishonesty). Youare one of the most honest and trustworthy members on this board so if you post about being taken for a ride then I definitely believe you.

Sorry you had to wait so long for so little. :(

@AnnaSofia -- has this vendor made you whole yet? I was thinking of placing a larger order with them but if you're still flapping in the wind I'll just go with a different vendor.

I appreciate your honesty and keeping it real. So many different vendors think they can just BS donators (not saying that happened here but for you it definitely reeks of dishonesty). Youare one of the most honest and trustworthy members on this board so if you post about being taken for a ride then I definitely believe you.

Sorry you had to wait so long for so little. :(
I've never left any of my clients flapping in the wind....i've been backed up 3 or 4 times my entire time as a vendor, but I've never left anyone hanging... I apologize for the wait but I'm alone in this and to get shit done sometimes I have to get out there and do it myself. I'd be more than happy to send a sample of whY your interested in.

Last edited:
I would tread lightly
Tread lightly....Idk what's up with these posts. Correct me if I'm wrong but everyone has recieved their mags right? Again, IF THERES ANYONE WHO HASNT, EMAIL ME ASAP AND IT WILL BE CORRECTED.

My reviews have been 100% positive my entire time as a vendor, close to a year now. I have been late on orders 3 or 4 times the entire time, my prodcuts are CONSISTENTLY great reading material. If I missed any negative reviews from people saying I was anything other than fucking 100 with them let me know because I must of missed it. Now, again. Believe it or not, there's no local store to go grab supplies. I cant call and have my books delivered to me like dominoes. I don't get my mags online where it's all 95% watered down bullshit, I do whatever I have to do to get the best mags available and sometimes it takes longer than expected. I've never even seen your name or received an order from you unless your hiding under a diffrent name. With all do respect, fuck you and tread lightly off my page. I have the reputation I do because I have top shelf products, I always deliver and have always done It in a timely manner. If you wanna jump ship and go else where because of me being behind with orders one time.✌️. In the meantime It's the same as always with me. Everything i have is 🔥🔥 as usual. HMU

Finally came. 15 day turnaround after promised it would ship 2 hours after coin. Also promised I’d get a second pack which I did not. And that my order WAS sent and doubled but it’s less than what I ordered in terms of the one thing I ordered. He threw in $36 worth of a freebie. But he absolutely did not - as many times as he swore he did and even said it in this board - throw in any extra of the item I orfered. In fact its short. He talked about my pack on this board as though it was already sent with $400 extra in books???? Really odd to make up a precise dollar amount that wasn’t even there. Absolutely not, like I said he didn’t even give me the amount I ordered. And to throw salt in the wound he didn’t even send it the fastest service.

This was ROUGH, and to wait that long and be told lie after lie and then not give the extra that was promised. And short me. I don’t know what happened but he had a pretty good thing going and I was a damn loyal and forgiving customer and he REALLY screwed me. I wouldn’t order again unless I received the item first. Too scary to depend on. I’m testing this stuff bc it looks off in texture, so I will update when my tools come. I don’t really want to make another post but if I know something I feel a responsibility to share it if it helps increase safety.

- AS
Did you ever happen to get that stuff tested? I'm very curious.

I will let u know. Unfortunately I only have one Z strip and that’s what I need more of bc I don’t bother with F strips for obvious reasons. But one of our peers did test. I’m not gonna speak for him. Plus the batches change pretty quickly so let’s say u found X (just a variable not a code lol) there, the next 20 batches may not have it. A test is only as helpful as the batch in front of you, just want to remind people of that. It’s not an indicator of future things, although if a vend popped for X (I’m speaking generically not snout anyone), that could just make people skeptical and afraid to get again.

But to be honest, z£n€ is more and more common. It is the new F! In the sense that First you don’t want it don’t touch it then you’re like “hmmm not so bad” (bc ur desperate) then you’re hooked bc u like it. Or you’re hooked on accident bc u never tested and didn’t know. It’s just the world we live in right now.

I promise I will use my last Z strip tonight! Good luck! Nice that G has been fast with the mini appetizers.

- AS

Edit: I lied. I didn’t use my last strip but luckily I have something to test that landed on my doorstep and is perfect for this.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back