Gh0st666

Annasofia ,

You were the one who put me on game to G. You were very positive about your interactions with G. You gave me the willingness to deal with him. You made me feel like he was a stand-up guy but the way he has treated you with nontruths makes me think twice. As you may have known I lost 500 to an overseas vendor and G was willing to provide the lost items, It makes me doubt. I hope he makes it up to you. You deserve it especially with all your positive commentary. As for me, I can only wish he come through. I'm hurting. G seems to be a good guy. Maybe he just had a hiccup.
Yeah that makes it even worse that I sent several people his way. It’s not a hiccup it’s happened several times. Thanks for your comment but I really don’t think he will make it up to me. I’m glad u had good luck. Things change very fast here though. Be careful. Hope you haven’t given any donations recently. I would wait and see if he turns things around first. Be safe.

Yeah that makes it even worse that I sent several people his way. It’s not a hiccup it’s happened several times. Thanks for your comment but I really don’t think he will make it up to me. I’m glad u had good luck. Things change very fast here though. Be careful. Hope you haven’t given any donations recently. I would wait and see if he turns things around first. Be safe.
No I haven't made a donation. He said he packed it and TN would be today. Crickets. Nothing back from him. Damn this game of ours sucks sometimes. I hope you recoup your $ or product. ✌️

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ghost666 will you be able to provide the products I lost$ to another vendor? AnnaSofia is missing product from you. Please refund her or provide the product. I know there could be a shortage but you pride yourself of always having stock. We have come to trust you. Can we still do that? Peace!

You said you'd provide 3g of f**ty and 1g of ice@cream. Is that still happening? I am in need badly. You are stand-up Ghost so please do as you said. Please kindly provide it. You're a man of your word. Good looking bruh!

It’s ok @trueone it’s just a little short I was just disappointed I wasn’t given the double product I was told I’d get and that it was already packed. He said it was in there and he said it on this board that he sent (past tense) double product, I would’ve just liked maybe 25% but it’s ok I can’t really say he owes me that. I was just surprised that not only did I not get the extra (aside from another item), I didn’t get the full amount of what I ordered but it’s not enough to pursue or contact him over, not worth it, but I wish h luck in getting yours. Who knows maybe he will get back on track but he hasn’t posted in a while so that’s not a great sign. I do appreciate you caring about my issues here but im just glad it’s over. Keep us updated on whether u get yours! Best of luck 🤞

@Ghost666 let people know if you’re leaving the library. It happens, but it’s also true that you can turn things around. I’ve seen it several times. But it takes communication and being straight up, and you’d be surprised how far that can go.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s ok @trueone it’s just a little short I was just disappointed I wasn’t given the double product I was told I’d get and that it was already packed. He said it was in there and he said it on this board that he sent (past tense) double product, I would’ve just liked maybe 25% but it’s ok I can’t really say he owes me that. I was just surprised that nog only did I not get the extra (aside from $36 in another item), I didn’t get the full amount of what I ordered but it’s not enough to pursue or contact him over, not worth it, but I wish h luck in getting yours. Who knows maybe he will get back on track but he hasn’t ousted in a while so that’s not a great sign. I do appreciate you caring about my issues here but im just glad it’s over. Keep us updated on whether u get yours! Best of luck 🤞
Short is short. Bad business is bad business. You deserve what you paid for. As for me it's a fat loss. I mentioned it to G and he kindly said he would reimburse the product. But I'm not holding my breath. He seemed to be a stand-up guy and I wasn't expecting anything. He shouldn't have gotten my hopes up but oh well. I hope we haven't lost another vendor.

Yeh no doubt this was my 2nd order with him, first was on point and as described , which was awesome in my opinion , I get things can change fast and hope he/she is ok. I would assume like myself most of you are pretty loyal customers so would be quite dumb to do anything, I’m holding out hope. Will keep you all posted

He’s ok. He took the donation didn’t he? 😂 kinda surprised he’s still taking orders with everything that went on and people getting shorted. You should prob read the last several pages.

First of all I sent 500 to a Chinese retailer by accident. I thought it was ghost. I just mentioned to him what had happened and he did his homework and indeed it was not sent to him. He was kind enough to offer what I ordered. I was very surprised and I don't expect 500 worth of product but ghost is top notch. Even if I don't receive anything it's ok. My loss.
So you haven't even gotten anything as of this moment. Be clear if you're going to publicly post about vendors. Being told something and having received something are 2 different leagues of truth. People are very concerned at the moment and trying to stay diligent and on top of this vendor at this current time. The last thing that we need is spreading Confusing / "misinformation."

It's great and all what you posted but premature and most definitely should have waited until actually having received anything because as of now your just going to confuse members here about ongoing dealings with this vendor.

I me

He’s ok. He took the donation didn’t he? 😂 kinda surprised he’s still taking orders with everything that went on and people getting shorted. You should prob read the last several pages.
Oh dang I didn’t even think to look back further, my first was received at the end of July, how long has this debacle been ongoing?

Update: but don’t get your hopes up ok? I’ve received messages (maybe u have too) from a G-wagon caregiver or someone in the ⭕️ who inquiring about my salt shaker and if it still needs filled. I would give it some time and not reach out bc the G wagon isn’t at the dealership. But word on Sesame Street is Oscar may be popping out shortly. Again, just see what happens. Do not think you are different or special and will be treated any differently should u reach out. Wake up, no one likes us for our glowing personalities.

The messenger was pleasant, and they didn’t have to reach out.

But there are benefits (not for us) to show signs of life. It’s understandable that we should be guarded but nothing wrong with being hopeful (without opening ur coin purse).

-AS

At
Update: but don’t get your hopes up ok? I’ve received messages (maybe u have too) from a G-wagon caregiver or someone in the ⭕️ who inquiring about my salt shaker and if it still needs filled. I would give it some time and not reach out bc the G wagon isn’t at the dealership. But word on Sesame Street is Oscar may be popping out shortly. Again, just see what happens. Do not think you are different or special and will be treated any differently should u reach out. Wake up, no one likes us for our glowing personalities.

The messenger was pleasant, and they didn’t have to reach out.

But there are benefits (not for us) to show signs of life. It’s understandable that we should be guarded but nothing wrong with being hopeful (without opening ur coin purse).

-AS
At least someone responds to you lol.

Edit: contact!

Last edited:
@iRRegularity i was pretty surprised myself. I just wanted to know if he was still a community member! But response or not I dont feel any more informed than you 👍

@Tenpocket1776 any closure on this?
He's been responding back to me daily, with his usual terminology and calmly, nicely asking if he can help, because, "I got you bro." And he's got exactly what I used to get from a now thread locked once great friend I miss, also from Kensington, so this is tricky.

I can't move to my detriment until, unless a wave of success stories come cascading in, like YESTERDAY. Knowing what one needs and knowing it lies within broken shards of needles in disintegrated, tons of black ashen burned haystacks is a conundrum I wish I could drum myself right out of. But in for a penny, in for a POUND, and I'm not a quitter.

G. COME BACK PROUDLY and take charge of this again. You're needed in some solid circles.

So this seems to be the every 3 weekly norm, G disappears and has a mile long excuses or is he done now for good?
Either way, I would say there are too many other vendors on the board that have reliable operations, than to be constantly dealing with issues like this.

Take some time, read some other threads, and save yourself the frustration and hassle.

@timyboy your assessment of the 3 week pattern is accurate. Nice to see someone take stock of the reality of the situation. That was my calculation as well. @Strongbull absolutely I agree!

What sucks is that he really has a great opportunity to have the corner on a niche market. I’ve received a message that things are normal again but message tone very flat and message was closed ended. So with that, I would suggest people keep their wallet closed ended unless recent experiences show up. NOT new posts about old positive experiences. I would hope he makes a post to let people know the status bc not saying anything leaves the door open for people who aren’t big on reading.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back