Gh0st666

Tread lightly....Idk what's up with these posts. Correct me if I'm wrong but everyone has recieved their mags right? Again, IF THERES ANYONE WHO HASNT, EMAIL ME ASAP AND IT WILL BE CORRECTED.

My reviews have been 100% positive my entire time as a vendor, close to a year now. I have been late on orders 3 or 4 times the entire time, my prodcuts are CONSISTENTLY great reading material. If I missed any negative reviews from people saying I was anything other than fucking 100 with them let me know because I must of missed it. Now, again. Believe it or not, there's no local store to go grab supplies. I cant call and have my books delivered to me like dominoes. I don't get my mags online where it's all 95% watered down bullshit, I do whatever I have to do to get the best mags available and sometimes it takes longer than expected. I've never even seen your name or received an order from you unless your hiding under a diffrent name. With all do respect, fuck you and tread lightly off my page. I have the reputation I do because I have top shelf products, I always deliver and have always done It in a timely manner. If you wanna jump ship and go else where because of me being behind with orders one time.✌️. In the meantime It's the same as always with me. Everything i have is 🔥🔥 as usual. HMU
G I owe you an apology. 3-letter courier fucked up and delivered to wrong address. It took me a few days to find it but you followed through on your end of the bargain and this was no fault of your own. I jumped to conclusions and I apologize. I should have been more patient. Magazines are in hand and exactly as described, tested reading material, and even with the courier fuck up it was still pretty fast. I apologize for jumping to conclusions. You are a man of your word

English please.

G I owe you an apology. 3-letter courier fucked up and delivered to wrong address. It took me a few days to find it but you followed through on your end of the bargain and this was no fault of your own. I jumped to conclusions and I apologize. I should have been more patient. Magazines are in hand and exactly as described, tested reading material, and even with the courier fuck up it was still pretty fast. I apologize for jumping to conclusions. You are a man of your word
All good brother, thanks for the follow up.

I'm bringing samples back for 24 hours of F*t only, email your receiver info and I'll send it out today. NEED AN REVIEW FOR THIS, this is the exact same as has been going for a few days now. I know for a fact this shit is good af, if anyone who gets a sample thinks diffrent please post it for everyone here to see, because I call bullshit if someone says diffrent. The hell with arguing back and forth about this, the mags speak for the selves. Ghosttheplug@gmail.com

I'll send these out TODAY.

I was also gifted a sampler from G-dawg. Will report back later once the research is about done. Currently undergoing trials right now. Got fast-drying caulk and slow-setting concrete to test. Should be a fun day at the construction site with the new materials.

Fast-drying caulk was a little cloudier than I'm used to, but does the job. I've had cleaner (even from G), but not bad. Probably a 6-7/10.

This batch of slow-setting concrete is definitely a step up from the recent batches. Unfortunate that it comes with a price hike too, but without a new source for materials garage floors are just going to be more expensive to lay for a while. I'm going to do a little research in that regard to see if I can't help. I'd give this batch a 7.5-8/10. Again, way better than others that have been around of late, but when you think back to Ghost's debut on the board it seems like things took a downturn and haven't quite gotten back up to where they were. Supply chain issues will do that, though. Also tolerance is definitely a thing. I could just be holding the old days up high because I wasn't quite as seasoned. Still, I remember first meeting G and the days of the ever-so-slightly pink concrete. 🤌🏾🤌🏾 Mui bueno.

Anywho, not bad over all. Slow is in a good spot right now, albeit a bit pricy for my taste. Fast is fine, but has been better and will probably go back soon. Usually pretty good stuff in that category.

Much love, G. High hopes for you still, so I hope you know my honest opinion is just that: an opinion. Nothing personal. Praying for some changes in the supply chain realm, but I know shit has been rough lately with some stuff happening in the area.

Hey buddy check proton. I think you gave mw wrong TN or really fucked up my address

Placed an order very recently and received TN later that same day. My package arrived 2 business days later . Very pleased with the quality of my items and this vendor! I've always had a great experience ordering from ghost and plan on many more.
Thank you!

@timyboy oh no.,,,let the games begin.

Tbh I put in a request that was assured it would come b4 weekend and welll… it didn’t. But it was about 2-3 days late. It did come. But crickets when I asked about the timeline. Item was good quality. Better than recent ones. I’m not talking aboit slow not fast.

So last time I heard from him was prob 4 days ago.

Last edited:
Oh dear, has it been 3 weeks already because that was the pattern before.
He has already got back to me and working out the situation. Stop assuming things about people, plus I'd want a fucking day/days off too. I just wanted to get his attention on here to holla on proton. Some of these vendors are super busy and are constantly working.

I got a sample mag and a magazine a gratis to review for him, so it isn't a big deal anyway. I know it willl be worked out and we are in communication.

Dude chill the every 3 week thing is legit … take a read. It’s not an assumption. We still order… but it’s a running joke. Trust and believe you’re way off. Thats why reading comes in handy. And hopefully it’s in the past but stats show every month an out of the blue 2-3 week wait. And samples always come fast and free…. bc that’s how vends get u to buy. It’s not really a predictor of how a real order is gonna go down. That’s with everyone.

Don’t assume @timyboy is assuming anything. He’s been a victim 🤣

I wanted to update my fellow passengers that the pilot responded so maybe try reaching out again if you don’t hear anything uh the next hour or so.

Best of luck friends.

AS

I have an overdue review to give for Ghost, I intended to give a review once I received my pack but kept forgetting or pushing it back lol. But better late than never!

Anyway I’ve had a very positive experience with Ghost! I had missed a sale that they were doing because unfortunately I didn’t get paid until after the sale was over. When I mentioned that in my email to them they were very kind and still offered a discount which I really appreciated! It helped me stay within my personal budget.

There was a delay between when I paid for my mags and when I received them. When it was almost 4 weeks after I put my order in I emailed Ghost about it and it was taken care of immediately, I received my pack within two days after that email. Everything was packaged perfectly and I received exactly what I ordered. It was 100% worth the wait.

Ghost is super chill and easy to work with. I believe the delays that occur are simply because Ghost appears to be very popular and probably overworked. If you are currently waiting to receive an order/email just be patient or if it’s been a while it’s fine to email them again. This may be my third or fourth time working with them and they have not disappointed me. I highly recommend them!

THIS BUM ASS DUDE IS PISSED BECAUSE HE DIDNT GET A FREE ORDER. Your full of shit, YOUR THE ONLY ONE TO SAY THIS BULLSHIT! YOU THINK ID BE SENDING FREE SAMPLES IF IT WAS FAKE.

He can't keep his lies straight in his email. Saying he couldn't smoke then saying a customer couldn't smoke it and let him know. Dude is full of fucking shit. IF ANYONE HAS EVER GOT FAKE SHIT FROM ME POST HERE PLEASE. your another mad scam artist who's mad because you couldn't get a free order. Like I said I'll prove my stuff is real, if anyone wants a free sample of this with their order ask and I WILL GLADLY INCLUDE IT.
If anyone has this mag and it can't be smoked, I'll delete my page right now, If i ever gave somebody something fake i stg ill delete my fkn page and quit right now. I don't sell fake stuff bitch, Just because you can't afford to get what you want don't be mad at me for it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back