Helpful Quoted Info For New Members

Welcome to the new members, we are genuinely happy to have you with us and hope you will want to participate. If you are reading this and haven't posted yet, please post in Introductions and we will try to get this thread back on track to its original intention which is to post helpful tips for new members.

I'll start with look for the contact info for each vendor at the beginning of their thread. Most of the websites are outdated or no longer in existence at all so email is how to make contact in these cases. All information is kept up to date so don't worry if the contact email was posted years ago. It just means that vendor has used the same info all that time. 

I actually joined a few days ago and I'm liking it here already. Hello everyone!

Just wanted to mention posting etiquette real quick.

On vendor threads we ask that you post only reviews of orders received or questions about the vendor. 

We don't need to know you emailed the vendor or just placed an order and will update us when it lands. When vendor threads go off topic it's harder to find the information we are looking for which is how is this vendor doing.

When done right it really works well and nobody has to read through pages of "stuff" to find the reviews. 

Thanks! 

New member here. Just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for what y’all do. I’m happy to help in any way I can.

Hello everyone.

I've been on this site for about a month now and am just getting around to introducing myself. Guess I was to wrapped up in all the interesting posts.

Look forward to getting to know you and share any knowledge I may have with this community

Carlos Slim

Hello and welcome to all new members. 

For the next ones to find this thread we have an actual "Introductions" thread. This one was intended to be for advice for new members and has gone a bit off track.

So I should at least add some advice. 

Yes, we encourage reading. You may end up learning things you didn't realize you need to know. It's also better to ask questions if you are not familiar with payment methods or how to write to a vendor. It could save you a headache so if you are a sponsor feel free to pm me or if not you can put an @ in front of the member you want to notify and post your question in an introduction or a section that your question pertains to.

Oh yeah, please read the forum rules too.

Hello and welcome to all new members. 

For the next ones to find this thread we have an actual "Introductions" thread. This one was intended to be for advice for new members and has gone a bit off track.

So I should at least add some advice. 

Yes, we encourage reading. You may end up learning things you didn't realize you need to know. It's also better to ask questions if you are not familiar with payment methods or how to write to a vendor. It could save you a headache so if you are a sponsor feel free to pm me or if not you can put an @ in front of the member you want to notify and post your question in an introduction or a section that your question pertains to.

Oh yeah, please read the forum rules too.
Great @2earlsi agree I'm here for the new members also . New members you can also tag me with a @ or PM .... No question is a dumb question in my eyes... Enjoy

Regards

Hi Guys,

Hello from the UK! 
Hope your all using good opsec and staying safe!

Time to donate!

ZR3

Good morning to everyone. I want to introduce myself, as I am a brand-new member. I've lurked here a little bit, and am just beginning my "read, read, read" process. I probably won't post too much until I have a better feel for the vibes, but Happy Monday!!

CBL

Hi everyone, 

I'm new here. Didn't waste anytime donating.. Looking forward to what's to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome new members.

Here's a helpful tip for newbie, or anyone who is impatient. 

We recently had a vendor leave our forum because our members are batshit crazy. Apparently one person sent 20 emails in one day!

Since we hold our vendors accountable I think it's reasonable to also hold our members accountable. Please be courteous and don't flood busy vendors who already have to reply to many emails with unnecessary correspondence. You may not hear back immediately. They cannot be available 24/7. They will get back to you when they can or maybe your order will just show up.

We do not force them to sell to anyone they do not wish to so be the kind of customer they're happy to hear from and things will work much better for everyone. 

I know most people would never harass anyone like this but sadly we must have a few that don't know how to act. We sure don't want to lose more good vendors!

New member here. Curious, how long to content moderations last? I sent a message but never heard back. So just curious if its permanent. If so, OK. But just wanting to know.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
@Azzamean  It varies depending on why the person's content was moderated in the first place.   If a member continues to follow the rules and post relevant content in the appropriate thread then their content moderation will likely be lifted soon.  People who regularly break rules or who regularly post irrelevant or incoherent content (this is specifically referring to vendor threads) might have a harder time getting it lifted.  I would suggest to anyone under content moderation to give it a while and then reach out to a mod or admin and asking if it can be lifted seeing as you have been doing well with your posting behavior.  Hope this helps. 

@Azzameanif you started out with it then it has to do with how you registered. In that case it won't be permanent. Just carry on and after some time you can request it be removed. 

Hi everyone - I’m new here and wanted to say hi. Hope to know some of you soon. And mods - mybad, I may have already made a questionable comment. I’ll be more conscientious.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back