Helpful Quoted Info For New Members

Admin pretty much stresses this Subject about reading the rules from the day you become a member.People are getting LAZY

BbJoJo
I guess I’m just a nerd because that’s my favorite part of being new... here because I am reading right now lol

Hey guys, just want to say hi, I’m a good person with Crohn’s disease, hope torn out, and To save my life my step uncle paid $22,000 for me to have a stem cell transplant. So far it has been amazing. It’s time to kick this Lyme disease in the butt

Only thing that works for me is ksalol or any REAL bar. blue footballs (I assume that’s the blue 1mg football). Needing some Xanax so hit me up if you know the right direction. My tremor has to stop 

@TheLastStop Glad your here and you kick Lymes tail, sending ya good vibes! You simply need to spend more time reading in all of the topics and donate if you haven’t yet. I’m new here too but you will certainly find what you need. Just takes patience and ya gotta keep poking around a bit more my friend. 🙏

Hello all! I’m new here and trying like hell to dive into this whole bitcoin, wallet etc, thingy. 

I’m eager to donate, and take the leap in finding what I’m hoping for!

thank you in advance for having me, i’ll Do my best at contributing, I am a bit of a low profile type. 

Should be donating shortly, via Paxful-hope I don’t fuck it up!

Hello everyone! First post here. Wish I found you guys sooner....getting familiar with the rules and hope to meet everyone soon.

I’m a member of some other forums. Each one has its  own set of unique rules! Thanks for a little clarity 

@Silver Shadow , thank you and to all the guys here who dedicate their time to straighten everyone up so this can work for us all. I, for one, am guilty of being lazy and because of Silver's post I have already matured and will be on the lookout for scams that come from inside. Thank you Silver! 

This thread was so informative. A lot of it is common sense if you've done some reading on the topics discussed on these forums, but it's discussions like these, the community, and a hard working admins that make something as great as this possible. A relatively safe place with vetted, researched vendors with plenty of reviews from experienced members. Before finding this place I wouldn't think it possible on clearweb.

Reactions: oso
sorry about the chat incident I've been a member for almost a year but it has been a long time since I've been on the site. My apologies.

@Doestevsky No worries at all about the chat box!  Also, if you click your chat box message you are able to edit it.  Glad you found the site and are getting a lot from it.  Take care!

Just started reading I feel like I will be here for the next month but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

welcome!   this is a one-of-a-kind community with amazing admins who keep us all organized and informed.

Hey everyone, long long time lurker but recently my home away from home forum was taken out by reddit and even joining reddit so 'late' in the game in 2018 was painful to say the least as i was very spoiled you could say at the very least. 

my first online community i ever truly participated with daily and religiously was an old old ancient fossil by today's standards but perhaps someone here might recall chemsRus? 

was such a lovely community but i heard that the owner may have passed away or something like that and then it became ChemsArUs i believe not long after and it just never was the same. 

i have had around 11 years now give or take 'swim'ing (lol with the pet rats and seeing eye alligators of old forums hilarious past writing styles) these waters and its never a bad thing to have a intelligent and experienced community around you in the lifestyle i adhere to  so i hope to become acquainted with you all in due time. 

thanks for the opportunity to be here, it means a considerable amount to me that places like this not only exist but i do my part to share what i can to prevent harm from anyone who could benefit from my doing so

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back