Helpful Quoted Info For New Members

Welcome @Tex T I know I've found a ton of information and truly Awesome people on here- I hope you do the same! 

Peace, Jax

Newbie here. Just reading, reading, and re-reading the rules. Thanks for all the helpful tips. I am just taking everything in before i start looking for what I nees 😊

Newbie here. Just reading, reading, and re-reading the rules. Thanks for all the helpful tips. I am just taking everything in before i start looking for what I nees 😊
Good show! Welcome also! Tge best way to get acquainted with the site is reading around!

Newbie here. Doing my due diligence and I appreciate the enforced structure of this forum so far.  Professionalism is this day and age is quit refreshing. 

I just wanted to say thanks for this post. It's been a while since I've been here and this was a great refresher course on rules and such. ❤️

Thanks for having me back, for all of those that make it possible. It feels really really good. Hours upon hours of reading. I noticed my birthdate and good lord, I remember it was the beginning of 13. Where have these almost 6 yrs. gone. 

Its strange how people have come and gone but the subject matter stays the same.

Better get back to reading the current events.

Thanks again!!

hello to all!    new and introducing myself.   i have been reading the 'new user' guide so i hope i make no or few mistakes.   what i have read so far is so welcoming and friendly.   i feel like i've found a good place to learn.   and eventually participate more in.

thanks to all

i wish you well!

The members here are generally very helpful so if anyone has a question don't be afraid to ask. We were all new once!

@susie is approaching things the right way by reading up first. We will be happy to help, just maybe not serve it all up on a silver platter. 

For example: if you ask "will I have to sign for delivery?" you will probably get a reply. If you ask "where can I get the cheapest xyz?" it will probably be crickets.

You can tag other members like I just did to Susie above and they get a notification. Sponsors can send personal messages.

Good luck and welcome to any new members who are smart enough to be checking out this thread😉

thank you Grand Poobah :)    sweet mention.      so many of your members are wonderful -  much that i have read is followed/replied with 'yes!  and read and read and read some more.' 

you run a tight ship (in an awesomely good way)  but that's what keeps it from sinking.     i think that's why the vibe here is so welcoming and friendly - no one is yelling at each other, no one is looking to start a huge, pointless arguement, so rare on an internet forum!

much respect.

dang my first mistake.      all the above to @Grandpoohbah

oh man........................my second mistake!    that should have been an edit,  not a new post.   

sorry.    

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol @susie it's actually @2earls

Grandpoobah is just a silly title for someone who posts a million posts or something like that.

Like I said, I made so many mistakes I'm surprised they didn't kick me out.

hahaha    @2earls      thank you for the correction!      i saw grand poobah and was so impressed with your title, thought it was your name.   obviously.

i am literally laughing out loud!!       :)       so...............this makes it 3 mistakes in 1 day!   whooHOO   

Just want to say hi to everyone for letting me join such a wonderful site! I have been in here reading for weeks making sure that I don't miss anything or make any mistakes. Thank you to the moderators and the administration for such a well informed, very well put together and ran site!! Read read and read it again if you must cause everything you seek is right there if you just read......

Hello all.  New member since December.  Sorry for late intro.  Reading and learning.  

Hi, new member here, it'll take me a day or so to go over everything but this seems very much like a helpful forum! Hopefully I can learn all the rules so I don't violate them :) Thanks!

welcome @britt619, @edwin, and @deb1960!  

i am also new, and if you've read i made some mistakes - but @earls was so kind and gently corrected me.    the vibe here is so kind and welcoming.   and virtually no judgment!   we all have our stories for coming here, some share, some do not but i have yet to read unkindness in any case.

i am still learning.   i have to learn bitcoin next, then move on further here.

again, welcome!  

welcome @britt619, @edwin, and @deb1960!  

i am also new, and if you've read i made some mistakes - but @earls was so kind and gently corrected me.    the vibe here is so kind and welcoming.   and virtually no judgment!   we all have our stories for coming here, some share, some do not but i have yet to read unkindness in any case.

i am still learning.   i have to learn bitcoin next, then move on further here.

again, welcome!  
I am not new, but going back to refresh myself & hopefully retain the information, I am still unsure about quoting vs. editing, vs. responding, and trying to tread carefully--I annoy even myself at times, I feel so useless in this digital age...Godspeed to all, and hopeful to find another reputable vendor since my last is apparently in jail....Leigh Anne

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back