Helpful Quoted Info For New Members

@aarons I'm afraid that all the stronger pks are mighty expensive. I would not think a week of anything is going to produce wds if you are taking a somewhat reasonable amount. Price per mg the blue "tic tacs " are better than the percolator or vikings so you may as well stick with them and if you want fast delivery you will find it in the Mexican section. 

BLUELABEL said:
Welcome enjoy yourself and be safe ........... There's is just toooooo much info if u have a question Feeel free to message. Ms
I'm new here and was curious if you know the best option to find a reputable vendor or contact.

Thanks 

Rick

I'm new here and was curious if you know the best option to find a reputable vendor or contact.

Thanks 

Rick
You just need to go and check out the online pharmacy's section on the homepage. If nobody has told you yet the vendors contact info is on the first or second page of each topic. The site theme is pretty much read and read and then when you are done read some more. I spent three days pretty much reading as much as my little brain could handle. When I got stuck after spending so much time one of the admins helped me out . make sure you have read the rules they are pretty much common sense, but they are there to protect everybody. Also read in the introductions about donating and why to donate. When you get in to the forums about vendors skip to the last  page for the newest information. Easy Peasy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made an order to Jim 3 weeks ago. I never got my order. What should I do?
Hi @Tracys, I wouldn't worry too much yet, delivery times have been variable for Jim recently, contact him at the 4 week mark if nothing has arrived, but we've seen orders coming in longer than that past few months. It seems location is a factor amongst others I'd guess. Thanks for the shout @aarons! Don't be afraid to hand out info yourself either! If you know the answer, give it! We are all members here and it's great to help one another! 

I was on here a couple years ago and found some great things. I know the rules read,read and more read and I done a lot back then.  Well I had to change emails and now I'm a newb and can't get into some of the threads.  But that is just part of the problem as. U health has declined and I can't see real well and it's hard to type with me losing feeling in my fingers (taking me forever to type this out) So in short if you guys could help me in showing me the way to places or some lists I would be greatly appreciated. I would post the names of what I'm looking for but don't know if I should 

New here... Reading and learning allot... Appreciate you taking your time with my questions here and there as I get a lay of lands.. 

New here... Reading and learning allot... Appreciate you taking your time with my questions here and there as I get a lay of lands.. 
Great to hear! Welcome to you @ShadowFactory! Reading does get you everywhere I promise you. If you get stuck, don't be afraid to tag myself or my fellow moderator 2earls. Just put the @ before one of our usernames and puck it from the list and we'll be informed. Happy reading! 

I've been member since 2015. Trying to update with BTC, but used a different username on accident. Can I change username here? Don't want to lose my credit. Thanks 

I've been member since 2015. Trying to update with BTC, but used a different username on accident. Can I change username here? Don't want to lose my credit. Thanks 
I'm sure you can, use the contact us link on the homepage and Admin will help you out with it no problem.

Hello everyone, I am a "newbie" I suppose. I stumbled upon this wonderful tool and forum several weeks ago, and have spent endless hours pouring over the  threads and absorbing as much information as possible. Thank you to everyone that has contributed to this, it is so refreshing and helpful to have a safe place to help find what I need. Thanks guys!

Anoceanspirit said:
Hi everyone!  So probably a stupid question, but here goes--my email address is super original...firstname.lastname@mail.com. I began to write to a vendor to request a menu and had to pause--how dumb is it to use an indiscreet email like that?  If a purchase is made the vendor would be given my info anyway, but is it best to have a more random and inconspicuous email address for topical conversations and menu requests?  Or does it matter?
I have the same first name.last name config, and so the vendors I've worked with have that.  I figure the only risk is that if LE (look that acronym up using Search bar) gets hold of vendors' records....not good.  But, in general I think they (LE) 1. are interested in sellers, 2. can't use that as proof of anything, and 3. will never get those records.  But interested in what others and mods may think about that, too. 

I have the same first name.last name config, and so the vendors I've worked with have that.  I figure the only risk is that if LE (look that acronym up using Search bar) gets hold of vendors' records....not good.  But, in general I think they (LE) 1. are interested in sellers, 2. can't use that as proof of anything, and 3. will never get those records.  But interested in what others and mods may think about that, too. 
I wouldn't be too concerned, but, it's easy to set up another email with just about any combination of alphanumeric letters/symbols you like anyway. 

Just saying "hi."

I'm mostly a lurker, but have been for years.  I have frequented, off-and-on, several of the main no-nonsense forums.  But they have come and gone over the years, and I'm now confused as to which ones in which I have participated.  This one, apparently, as it remembers me.  But, its treating me as new so I perhaps, like some of the other forums, it has reconstituted.

So in short if you guys could help me in showing me the way to places or some lists I would be greatly appreciated. I would post the names of what I'm looking for but don't know if I should 
Welcome back friend! You can post what you are looking for on the "who has it" thread on the main forum.  You will need to make a donation to the site to get into the sponsor/VIP sections, there is also info on how to do that on the first thread on the forum, it's the first or second one down on the "welcome to DrugBuyersGuide."  You can also always tag the mods for help. ✌️

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard aimce the day we bugun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back