Helpful Quoted Info For New Members

I have fun to read the forum for several months :-) very helpfull. Maybe Its time to speak too ! 

I have fun to read the forum for several months :-) very helpfull. Maybe Its time to speak too ! 
I wonder if just reading almost every thread, comments and not writing much  is more better for finding hard to find stuff even good offers? 

A forum needs people to communicate for it to thrive, but is it possible to get anything without interaction.  How has you reading helped you out of curiosity?  I ain't asking for specifics, just whether it possible. Guess it depends what you on, where you from, safe as fck reach for the lazers. 

Hello:

Been awhile since I have been on this webpage. Might as well be a newbie. Looking for reputable vendors.

Thank You.

Hello:

Been awhile since I have been on this webpage. Might as well be a newbie. Looking for reputable vendors.

Thank You.
Check out the international section, banners on homepage, or a donation will give you access to email vendors, Mexican Section etc if any use to you. Any vendor outwith the blacklist is reputable, but you should always read the past few weeks of reviews to see how they are performing. Welcome back!

Welcome @TRB! A nice thread to be posting in, lots of helpful info here for new members, and may I thank you for your generous donation also! 

Just found this site and gratetful. I have had some bad experiances as of late. Looking better
This site is great. I used it years ago to help myself self medicate. I have an entirely new outlook on it now. From what I've gathered we're all here to help each other out without judgement. I've learned a lot from this site the past 4-6 weeks. Now I use it totally different than I did in the past.

Agreed, this site is great! Ran into some roadblocks that could have been prevented by reading more but the community and the folks that help here are tremendous! I think "to help each other out without judgement" should be the mission statement but that's just me.

Extremely new to all of this.. While I'm trusting by nature, it seems like a lot of you are helpful to newbies.. While I don't want to shoot myself in the foot.. Maybe just shoot beside my foot.. Good to be here 

The reason you are going to see a lot of advice being "read, read, read" is because we want everyone to make informed decisions on their own rather than trust me, another member, or anything or anyone too much.

It's fine to ask for assistance, but always check out the reviews, email the vendors, and go with your own instincts. If you get any pms that seem suspicious, hit the report button.

We really want our members to have positive experiences and the best way to avoid problems if you are new to this is to do some research on vendors and payment methods and ask questions about anything you are still confused about. Members are very helpful as long as your first post isn't "where can I get cheap vic@d€n?".

Good luck new members!

Greetings fellow humans :ph34r:

I'm a lurker who finally got around to making an account. It's nice to know there is a community of intelligent people helping each other navigate the minefield of online transactions. Keeping an entire forum in check can't be easy when there is such a fine line between what is or isn't acceptable to explicitly say. It is only appropriate for my first post to be thanking the admin team and community at large for your advice and support. So, thank you, and I look forward to learning from you all.

Greetings fellow humans :ph34r:

I'm a lurker who finally got around to making an account. It's nice to know there is a community of intelligent people helping each other navigate the minefield of online transactions. Keeping an entire forum in check can't be easy when there is such a fine line between what is or isn't acceptable to explicitly say. It is only appropriate for my first post to be thanking the admin team and community at large for your advice and support. So, thank you, and I look forward to learning from you all.
Welcome @Mincemeat! A good thread to make your first post! Hope you can find what you need, and it's great to see a lurker turn poster!

Hello!  Relatively new to the site and I've spent a lot of time in the past couple of weeks reading and reading and reading.  I am thankful for a site like this to help with on-line buying.  After getting scammed, I decided there had to be a better way, and that's what led me to this site.  Thank you to the site administrators.  I imagine this is a LOT of work.  Have not placed an order yet, but getting closer.

Hello!  Relatively new to the site and I've spent a lot of time in the past couple of weeks reading and reading and reading.  I am thankful for a site like this to help with on-line buying.  After getting scammed, I decided there had to be a better way, and that's what led me to this site.  Thank you to the site administrators.  I imagine this is a LOT of work.  Have not placed an order yet, but getting closer.
I'm confident, with what you have written, that you will be successful!  Looking forward to your first review!

YESSSS that is one of

the best way to give back if you appreciate the forum. Write reviews. We love reviews!! And where would we be without them? 

So I will mention it in the new member's thread every once in awhile and hope it gets noticed.

The reason you are going to see a lot of advice being "read, read, read" is because we want everyone to make informed decisions on their own rather than trust me, another member, or anything or anyone too much.

It's fine to ask for assistance, but always check out the reviews, email the vendors, and go with your own instincts. If you get any pms that seem suspicious, hit the report button.

We really want our members to have positive experiences and the best way to avoid problems if you are new to this is to do some research on vendors and payment methods and ask questions about anything you are still confused about. Members are very helpful as long as your first post isn't "where can I get cheap vic@d€n?".

Good luck new members!
I have a question.  How do you know who a vendor is

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back