Helpful Quoted Info For New Members

Hi @Jenaddibrooke and welcome. Gave you some pointers on your other post. I know it's a bit overwhelming at first, but it's truly easier than you may think.

To any new members directed to this thread, read the beginning.

Hey guys I am noooobie. Wanted to drop in wherever I can and say heeey. Hope I don't break any rules as I've been reading  all friggin night! Trying to soak as much up from testimonials as possible. I'm a mama of 3 little ones and a fulltime college student. Busy Is my last name ?. Feel free to comment on here and say hey back so I'm not feeling so lonely on here.

Hi @lakat you are not alone! I will look for your intoduction thread.

What's going on... I'm new to this forum and only after browsing for a little while I have found good information.. I was recently scammed and won't let that happen again.. I wish I knew about this forum years ago because it would have been extremely beneficial butt better late than never knowing about it so just got to move on and keep on moving.. Any info would be greatly appreciated to assist myself and not getting screwed by some piece of $HiT scammers again

Hey guys I am noooobie. Wanted to drop in wherever I can and say heeey. Hope I don't break any rules as I've been reading  all friggin night! Trying to soak as much up from testimonials as possible. I'm a mama of 3 little ones and a fulltime college student. Busy Is my last name ?. Feel free to comment on here and say hey back so I'm not feeling so lonely on here.
Welcome to you!  This forum has condensed essentially the most trustworthy, legitimate places where you can purchase Vitamins from vendors that are not scammers.

What's going on... I'm new to this forum and only after browsing for a little while I have found good information.. I was recently scammed and won't let that happen again.. I wish I knew about this forum years ago because it would have been extremely beneficial butt better late than never knowing about it so just got to move on and keep on moving.. Any info would be greatly appreciated to assist myself and not getting screwed by some piece of $HiT scammers again
Yes, I found this forum after being scammed 4 or 5 times by disreputable sellers.  I got fake medication 3 times (I did, however, get a refund from one place), and the other 2 times I placed the order, then got a phone call/text that my order was "too small" to ship, and I needed to spend hundreds more to receive what I wanted.  When I refused and requested refund, guess what?  Not a dime back.  Have only had one vendor on here that had been recommended go rogue and I lost some money, the company was supposed to be reshipping all people who had placed an order during the time that I did, but alas!  Nothing!  I had been using them for quite a while, thought if I notified them I didn't get my reship, it would be sent...no dice.  I think a good place to start is maybe StarLite?  Good service, real vits, reasonable prices, and a selection that would cover all the main catagories of what people on here are seeking for the most part.  Fast communication, too.  I also am partial to ModaMan--I don't think he sleeps b/c day or night, I send him an e-mail, and BAM*--answers right back.  He also had some terrific bananas I had never tried.  Very funny, too.  I would order exclusively from him, but he doesn't carry everything I am interested in, & I think his stock changes at times.  For shipping from the other side of the world, I have always gotten my order within 8-10 days (including weekends) & I live in the US under the Mason-Dixon line.  When you do a successful transaction, you go to that site and post about it in a nutshell so we all know how the vendor is fairing.  Good luck!  Welcome!  Leigh Anne (I still read a lot on here, and have to re-familiarize myself each time I log on to try to make sure I am following all the rules.  Good people on here who have kindly & patiently made good suggestions to me). 

Thanks Leanne I appreciate all of your info.. The only thing is that Starlite does not have what I need I need c2's and one of my friends just received a shipment I need to find out the vendor and I will inform the Forum I'm going over to his house in a little bit and check out what he got butt do you know of any good sites that has c2s like pks?

I am new to this site and hope to be a good member.  Obviously a little common sense would be required on any site containing any information.  Just bear with me tho.  I'm just a girl......lol

Hi,

i understand and the need to moderate for safety and to keep this a safe place, well..  As safe as it can be. Please just allow for some dumbass and panic stricken posts, if only a couple of times for us virgin online order placers. I just wanted to say that not all are in the greatest of conditions due to long term disease/illness and so we need just a little time to browse and digest all of the information available. To you it may seem trite and dumb but to me it's just finding my way around and acclimatising to the place itself and to bed in. It takes time to get to know other posters and to build relationships and I hope that I am given the grace of that time. I do understand the need for rules and to stick to them but I've only been on here a couple of days and am enjoying it. I will try not to be a dick but sometimes I just am. My Mrs puts up with it, thank god. 

Oh, btw. I love cats, I need to mention that so I will be looking for a general chat place, if it exists. I only use social media for my football fix and so there are forums for general chat. I have not yet looked on here. 

Anyway, thanks for the information and I look forward to becoming a positive member and one that most enjoy being in contact with

have a great weekend 

Hi,

i understand and the need to moderate for safety and to keep this a safe place, well..  As safe as it can be. Please just allow for some dumbass and panic stricken posts, if only a couple of times for us virgin online order placers. I just wanted to say that not all are in the greatest of conditions due to long term disease/illness and so we need just a little time to browse and digest all of the information available. To you it may seem trite and dumb but to me it's just finding my way around and acclimatising to the place itself and to bed in. It takes time to get to know other posters and to build relationships and I hope that I am given the grace of that time. I do understand the need for rules and to stick to them but I've only been on here a couple of days and am enjoying it. I will try not to be a dick but sometimes I just am. My Mrs puts up with it, thank god. 

Oh, btw. I love cats, I need to mention that so I will be looking for a general chat place, if it exists. I only use social media for my football fix and so there are forums for general chat. I have not yet looked on here. 

Anyway, thanks for the information and I look forward to becoming a positive member and one that most enjoy being in contact with

have a great weekend 
Don't worry @Jools, we are quite forgiving and patient with new members, you will always be given assistance where required as long as you yourself are putting in the requisite reading and researching yourself. First time posters who say, "could someone tell me where to get xyz" or "could you PM me a source for abc" are not tolerated as much. You have read, researched and made and order, all by yourself! As far as I'm concerned that's spot on! There are many sections where you can post about your interests too. As you get more familiar with the site, you will become more confident! It's great to have you regardless and I hope you get what you need. 

Really appreciate that @PTFC. It's been a rough decade with 4 immediate family passing and dianosis of 1 life limiting disease and 2 life changing. It hit me bandy but I am slowly making my way back into the world. I hid away for maybe 4 years with only my cats for company but then, Maine coons arw great company. 

I am not really into people that much lol. I mean, I lobe good people but my to,stance for BS and spiteful ppl is now zero. I am just very careful who I allow in. 

I am not yet even scratched the surface but I must put the iPad down now and get into chill mood, take my meds at 21:00 and hopefully I may get to sleep around 03:00. 

What a very cool place for a new boy to explore. Thanks 

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to DBG for adding me!  I belong to another forum as well and the past year and half - have not received ANY information from them that was valuable or helped me.  THIS group has helped me tremendously and I want to say THANK YOU! I'm sorry if I messed up on my first post so I appreciate your patience.  I have read through the rules and various other topics. Hope you all have a great and wonderful Labor Day weekend.  I am in FL and we just survived our first Cat 1 hurricane of the season.  We sustained no damage - our friends and neighbors - not so lucky.  Crappy way to start the holiday weekend.  Kids are psyched about no school though.  Thanks all!

Advice for new members :

Please do not start a thread for any vendor not listed on this forum unless it is to post a negative experience in the blacklist.

My partner has been doing too much work editing "have you heard of this vendor? " threads. If we have never heard of them, we don't want them posted. We tell members that all the vendors listed here have been tested. That could not be true if we allow unknown vendors to be posted.

Papapill said:
Hello

Papapill here, I'm so excited about joining this forum, as I'm a huge fan, I hope to contribute as much as I can, and learn even more. 
Welcome @Papapill, this thread itself is full of helpful tips! 

Hi, I'm new here...well kinda new.  I was a member a couple years ago under a screen name I can't remember.  Anyways, I rejoined again under the name Emery.  I've been reading alot of the posts and they are a wealth if infirmation.  So hi from Emery to all and have a  fine evening!  Thanks!!

Hello @Alprentiss

I have an answer to your question. The most valuable posts are reviews of your orders. Of course you can post anywhere that may interest you and as PTFC mentioned, if you need assistance with reaching the point where you can write a review, don't be afraid to ask questions.

The only privilege for 20 posts is the ability to message other members so there is no reason to rush to get there. Welcome to the forum.

2earls 

@PTFC and @2earls, thanks! Yes, I would definitely give reviews of orders, but I'm not sure how I'd like to go about orders yet. It's all rather intimidating/scary, to be honest, figuring out the best way to go about it. I've done a ton more reading, and I think I've got all the possibilities worked out, but I'm still not feeling brave enough to give anything a shot, and I'm afraid of going about things in a totally incompetent fashion and pissing someone off. So, I'm still reading, still trying to see who/how to ask for something, how to extend my...gratitude, and how/where to accept that for which I asked. 

I'll get there eventually, I suppose. Thanks again for the warm welcome! :)
W

@Alprentiss it's not too intimidating. Just select a vendor you are interested in and email them identifying yourself as a DBG member. You are interested in their services and would like a menu.

Once you feel ready to pull the trigger, you can always give me a shout out if you are not sure about how to pay or anything else that may come up. We were all new and facing that first order ourselves once and want it to be as stress free as possible. But reading is great. You can find things that you wouldn't know you need to know and the better informed, the more confident you will feel. 

Wow, I was a member of the old forum and just recentlry found this web back.... I understand what you have to go through to get info on this site, but damn do I'm miss the old days. Unfortunately, my doc passed and then they referred me to a pain doc in the Bay Area where I'm from and that was an experience to say the least.... They changed all my meds and cut the doses in half, because they said the FDA changed CP patients to a certain max per dose a day.... ( they made us read the panflet).  I guess I'm back to square one and need to read up and figure this all out again.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back