Helpful Quoted Info For New Members

Thanks for all of the advice and info! I will do my best and try not to piss anyone off by "breaking the rules"! I have, like many of you, been scammed from email hackers. A good source gone bad... learning the ropes again!

Newbie here and I am reading and reading and reading and reading some more.  I will get it all figured out eventually.  Thank you for this site!

Newbie here and I am reading and reading and reading and reading some more.  I will get it all figured out eventually.  Thank you for this site!
I am a noob also, I have been reading for about 9 hours now, and i am no closer to finding what i need than when i started!

Eric

@Eric361 try using the search function and that should help out a ton. Unfortunately no one will tell you exactly where to go to find what you're looking for, but you'll get the hang of it. I'm "newish" too and it took me a bit as well to figure stuff out. Good luck!

Another good tip for new people is to look for the email address listed in the first post of vendors threads and send an email asking for their list. Identify yourself as a DBG member. This, plus reading the most recent pages of reviews should help you find what you seek.

I'm a newbie here too and intend to do plenty of reading so that I, hopefully, don't break any rules or offend anyone.  Lots of reading to keep me out of mischief!!

Hello all! I am new here and very thankful for this opportunity and I look forward to being a part of this community! Thank you to the admin and mods for all your hard work and help. This thread is def super helpful. Sending positive vibes!

Last edited:
Hello all! I am new here and very thankful for this opportunity and I look forward to being a part of this community! Thank you to the admin and mods for all your hard work and help. This thread is def super helpful. Sending positive vibes!
Sent you a PM in case you still need help. In the future you can tag me by using @2earls and I will see it faster.

Newbie here. I just want to say thank you for this thread. I have been reading and reading and this has answered a lot of questions that I have had, so thank you all! ?

I am new here and been ripped out a few times.  I guess I will do a lot of ready but anyone who would like to be nice and give me advice on where to go that would be so nice to get a private message.  I have chronice pain so you can guess my questions from that :-)  Just so hopeful not to be ripped off again!  Thank you!

Due to your request for pain vits, I will happily point you in the direction of the Mexican section CC. You do need to make a small donation or get to 500 posts to enter there however. There are international vendors who also offer pain vits, but it is dependent on what kind of product you are looking for. As you have said yourself, keep reading!  Everything is here at your fingertips. By becoming a member of this community, you have drastically reduced your chances of being ripped off. I am sure I don't need to tell you to stay away from the blacklist either!

Also, Welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am fine with making a donation, how/where do I do that and get credited for it?  Thanks.  Sorry, just a bit confusing to understand, give me a day or two and I won't be so lame with questions :-)

On the home page CC, remember and include your username! Allow up to 24 hours for you to show as a sponsor. There are varying levels of sponsorship/donation, just choose whatever you can afford/willing to donate. I was happy to donate just due to the fact I saved money by NOT being ripped off. As I said,  there is a multitude of information here, as you will find out, hope to see you posting! Also, please have a look over the rules, and if you haven't, this particular thread is full of helpful info.

Hello, I've been a long-time member of both the old db and here, although, an extremely quiet one.  My super fast provider for the last six years is just GONE all of a sudden!  I do hope he is well and fine somewhere.  Anyway reading all around this site and trying to concentrate and focus and figure out the lingo and accepted etiquette is a little challenging, but I'm sure I'll figure it all out soon enough.  But I do want to take a moment to say thank you to all of you who ARE brave enough to speak out loud and share your stories and knowledge here.  Thank you.

@Xbox I know it's a little overwhelming at first, but stick with it and you will get the hang of it. I did and I'm no genius. Just read the most recent posts to see how a vendor is doing at the moment and then look to the first post in their threads to find their contact information. As far as the lingo goes, mostly we make up creative descriptions rather than spell out the med names. Etiquette is simply follow the rules, don't post TMI, and of course, be polite. Thought it would be good to answer you so that any other new members may be helped out too. Oh, and until you have enough posts to pm, use @ 2earls or @PTFC to get our attention if you need assistance.

I am still somewhat new and read this when i signed up. Re-reading it now I've realized that i have probably broken a small rule or two. This will remind me in the future not to do that. Anyways i just wanted to say thanks for this thread because I've learned a lot from it as well as this forum. Thank you to the admins and mods who have been great at running this place and i can honestly say this forum is unlike any one that i have been on before (which is a very good thing) To anyone new i recommend what almost everyone else has and read, read and then read some more. :biggrin:

Okay. To clarify -- if I want to reply to, say, a post in this topic which is back a little ways, I cannot click anywhere and respond to it directly, I need to scroll to the last post made and reply here and just reference the earlier post or poster that I want to respond to?  Just checking.  Really, I'm a reader and not poster, so please be patient.

You can click on "quote " and then type under the quoted post. The quote function can get tricky sometimes though. Don't worry if you mess up, I can always remove the mess. Just put the @ symbol in front of a members name to get that members attention. Like "help @2earls, I messed up my quote". Don't worry @Xbox, it's our job to answer your questions.

You can click on "quote " and then type under the quoted post. The quote function can get tricky sometimes though. Don't worry if you mess up, I can always remove the mess. Just put the @ symbol in front of a members name to get that members attention. Like "help @2earls, I messed up my quote". Don't worry @Xbox, it's our job to answer your questions.
Got it! That was EZ.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back