Helpful Quoted Info For New Members

hi all....i'm a newbie all of a couple of weeks and accidentally stumbled across this forum and I have to say it is absolutely great and i feel privileged to be a part of it. I have made a post prior to reading this, but I just read this topic from the beginning and it will be very helpful to me going forward.  Thank you to all who make this possible and to show my appreciation, I will be making a contribution as soon as payday rolls around next week.  I wish everyone well and again, a huge THANKS to those (Admin., Mods, etc.) who make this place possible.. 

This has been the most helpful thread! I have never joined a forum before and have no idea how to use all the buttons yet (like quoting someone) but after reading all these post I at least can understand the rules and slang used if only on a basic level. Thank you very much!

midnitesun said:
Great Post ,Happy Friday my brother's and sister's in the persuite of the Quality of  Life through Qauntum Chemical synthesis!!!!   Its prolly a dumb question but what dose quality of life mean,I meat what dose SY mean????????I did a bunch of searches nd looked before some one gets on there high horse dont I ke ask for help it take alot to reach out​
I've been on here a few weeks and read an enormous amount of information, and gotten some really good advice and the e-mails of reputable vendors.  But I still don't know what SY means, either. I've puzzled over that one...

midnitesun said:
Great Post ,Happy Friday my brother's and sister's in the persuite of the Quality of  Life through Qauntum Chemical synthesis!!!!   Its prolly a dumb question but what dose quality of life mean,I meat what dose SY mean????????I did a bunch of searches nd looked before some one gets on there high horse dont I ke ask for help it take alot to reach out​
I've been on here a few weeks and read an enormous amount of information, and gotten some really good advice and the e-mails of reputable vendors.  But I still don't know what SY means, either. I've puzzled over that one...
SY just means south of the border vend's

I wondered about that too and then I looked at a map and found a two word town close to the southern border (not on the coast) with the initials of SY.

Guys, I just want to reiterate.......

no matter how much you love your favorite vendor, please do not consider yourself his "representative".  Do not be a liason or middleman for your vendors.  This type of behavior is construed as shilling and favoritism.  We have had to warn and/or ban people because of perceived shilling.  We only do tt his to be hyoervigilant to scammers.  Because of the history of scamming, which happens at all drug sites, we go crazy if we think someone might be a shill. Unfortunately, because of the past, we would rather lose five good members than gain one scammer. 

if I have talked to you about this, it means that I went out of my way to protect you....please take my talk in the spirit it was given. 

Sure you can post good  rviews, but keep them simple.  Try and see it from our POV.  Keep it professional on the vendor threads. Please.....and 

Thank you very much.

Should I be concerned with not getting reply from vendors? I messaged the only two I could find contacts for. Am I allowed to ask an admin to message me more SY contacts. I have done a lot of reading I truly have but everyone I find a link to go to it ends up being a list that brings up a bunch of other websites. I was so hoping to put an order in today to get this weekend. I got told today I look sick and deathly :-( I don't know how to get it out how much pain I am in anymore. I feel beyond blessed to have found this forum. Even with being beyond paranoid because I love my kiddos so much and I just panic about everything. It took so much convincing my fiance of letting me try to buy somewhere. I know nothing of getting off the streets so that is absolutely not an option plus that's scary. Thanks and blessings to all. (Also is it safe to put and actually profile picture of myself up, I feel like I know several people already but not giving the true me)

I feel like I might have answered, but will do so again. Hopefully you have had a reply by now. Most of the contacts are in the first post of the threads. Always identify yourself as a DBG member, and lastly, try a different email if you don't get a response the first time.

Don't ask me why, but sometimes using a different email address would get me a response.

Let me know if you continue to have problems.

This site is very generous allowing new members to read most threads. Reading the rules is the least all new members can do. Looking forward to posting in some other sections that are still locked for me. Most of the best vendors are in those sections.

You can get a mod to post a review on your behalf if you order from any of those vendors if need be 21np. Just until you get your post count up.

"I pledge to not be a stupid new person and ask idiotic questions that make people shake their heads."  ~ a new girl...

Advice on the obvious is welcomed...all others is obviously not.  /default_tongue.png

"I pledge to not be a stupid new person and ask idiotic questions that make people shake their heads."  ~ a new girl...

Advice on the obvious is welcomed...all others is obviously not.  /default_tongue.png
lol, I think this is a great post, we should all agree to search for all the info we need as opposed to expecting that it be handed to us, good call blondie, I look forward to chatting with you in the future as well...I cant wait to get into all the info this place has

2earls.... Is strlt still a good vendor? And is *****always suggested by them? I only ask here as subject (sorta) above. I've gotten the reply to my email , obviously.... And can't wait to be rid of some of this pain.

ty, Kim 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes and yes to your questions but we leave the specific payment methods to you and the vendor. They get reviews here daily and look like they are going strong to me.

I am MW USA. Remailer on east coast seems to help with deliveries. 

If i had seen this topic earlier i would not have done the wrong post in the beginning... well some people learn it the hard way!

The fact you are reading the thread is a great start skschmidt! Danke! 

I'll play it safe until my post count is up. I enjoy being on this site! Thanks to all for the advice.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back