Helpful Quoted Info For New Members

thanks for the info.  can anyone point me to the location on the forum that i can find abbreviations on drug names to use when describing orders?

thanks for the info.  can anyone point me to the location on the forum that i can find abbreviations on drug names to use when describing orders?
​The reason we use code for those names is so if the drug is googled this forum won't come up in the search, there is no list.  Some people are very creative but really all you have to do is put spaces in there and that would do the trick or change one letter.  When I was new I didn't understand most of the codes but some are easy like codeene but the more I read the more I became familiar and was able to figure most out.  There are a few codes I still don't understand but it is because I never order those.  So there is no right or wrong way to write a code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very helpful info here for anyone that is new or even for those of us that are long time members of other forums, but just recently heard of dbg. I wish I had found this forum a couple of years ago.

Maybe there needs to be a test to pass to prove that a new comer read and understands what this place is all about.

Reactions: Zek
Just a quick hello. I am not new to this forum, and have benefited greatly over the past 3 years from great information and helpful folks. I hope to enjoy and contribute going forward. Happy Mothers Day to you moms out there!

Vineco

Vineco, is somthing up with your join date?  You have been a member here for a long time and posted a lot.  What happened?  

Vineco, is somthing up with your join date?  You have been a member here for a long time and posted a lot.  What happened?  
Hi Cat, 

Thanks for reaching out. Quite honestly, I don't know.... One day I was at almost 200 posts, and laughing at myself for that feat...a week or so ( could have been more)mIld couldn't sign on. So I reapplied. I tried to find out why, but haven't found of yet ? 

Hey all I am a newbie....cool forum...made my first order today!  Wish me luck;)  

Yeah I mean this is the internet after all and I think that most people know how to find their way around just by poking around.

I admit some of the ordering processes can be tricky and a bit specific but if the new guys attempt their best to find out what they need to do and then ask for pointers you will get help. It will be oblivious from the questions how much research someone has done.

And most importantly we will always help new comers by giving them enough information just to make sure they don't do something wrong that would cause them to lose money or put them selves in harm's way.
I have learned alot fast on here just by reading all of yo posts on topics I was interested in. I got here by accident and just that ended up saving me about 4benjamin's lol so I do want to ty all of u for this site?

Omg...I have been searching for this discussion FO-EVER. Well, since this morning, anyway... Lol

UUUU I hope this post goes through because i kept posting to other things and nothing would happen ..i have been so scared of the Mexican section and not trying to go there that i thought i could post anywhereanywhere except there. Lol. All I see are new members wanting the Mexican info, and time after time, the older members saying the same thing over and over and over to the new guys....so, I just made sure I didn't post or go south...

Whew....I spent more time trying to find out how many posts I could post and why my post weren't being posted than I have looking for what I signed up for...at least I'm wiser for the wear! 

Gosh, I hope this message post to this thread. 

LAWD HAVE MERCY!!!

Hello members new and old. A couple problems we have been experiencing lately.

1) STARTING THREADS

Please do not start threads for unauthorized vendors. They have to be sent to Cat, Admin, or I for approval before they can be posted. The exceptions are Kratom, Steroids, and RC categories.

Please use the search function before starting a duplicate or repetitive thread. It helps keep the forum uncluttered and easier to navigate.

2)VENDOR THREADS

Vendor threads are for reviews and vendor specific questions and answers. Post after you receive your orders, not every step of the process. The exception is when you are having a significant problem. Waiting an extra couple of days is not a significant problem. We have general discussion threads where you can make posts that don't belong in vendor threads. If members stick to the standard review format, it makes the threads much easier to glean information from, instead of wading through pages of OT posts.

Thanks for your attention and assistance in making the forum clean and concise.

Omg...I have been searching for this discussion FO-EVER. Well, since this morning, anyway... Lol

UUUU I hope this post goes through because i kept posting to other things and nothing would happen ..i have been so scared of the Mexican section and not trying to go there that i thought i could post anywhereanywhere except there. Lol. All I see are new members wanting the Mexican info, and time after time, the older members saying the same thing over and over and over to the new guys....so, I just made sure I didn't post or go south...

Whew....I spent more time trying to find out how many posts I could post and why my post weren't being posted than I have looking for what I signed up for...at least I'm wiser for the wear! 

Gosh, I hope this message post to this thread. 

LAWD HAVE MERCY!!!
Ha ha @MuscledSheHulk you crack me up xoxoxo

Hello members new and old. A couple problems we have been experiencing lately.

1) STARTING THREADS

Please do not start threads for unauthorized vendors. They have to be sent to Cat, Admin, or I for approval before they can be posted. The exceptions are Kratom, Steroids, and RC categories.

Please use the search function before starting a duplicate or repetitive thread. It helps keep the forum uncluttered and easier to navigate.

2)VENDOR THREADS

Vendor threads are for reviews and vendor specific questions and answers. Post after you receive your orders, not every step of the process. The exception is when you are having a significant problem. Waiting an extra couple of days is not a significant problem. We have general discussion threads where you can make posts that don't belong in vendor threads. If members stick to the standard review format, it makes the threads much easier to glean information from, instead of wading through pages of OT posts.

Thanks for your attention and assistance in making the forum clean and concise.
I would like to add to this that we need to cease starting threads who's titles have ZERO indicAtion of the contents.  

If you start a thread, title it appropriately.  

BE CAREFUL NOT TO START DUPLICATE THREADS (as a question) JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT FEEL LIKE READING AND SEARCHING FOR YOUR ANSWER.  

MEMBERS, KINDLY REPORT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU SEE THAT IS A WASTE OF SPACE OR AGAINST THE RULES.  HELP 2earls, Admin and I out.  Por favor.

Anyone speed posting or repeatedly posting nonsensical meaningless posts willbe issued warning points or banned...depending on the severity of the offense.  The forum is growing quickly and exponentially......we need to try and keep it concise and organized.

thanks loves!

Last edited:
I just wanted to express my thanks for this thread! It's chock full of helpful hits for a newbie. Being a data analyst, I absolutely love to read and research, and the more trustworthy data I can devour, the happier I am...especially when it involves spending monies. /default_smile.png From what I've see so far, the required adherence to the rules and the dedication of not just the Moderators, but the membership as a whole, is very encouraging to me. I look forward to more reading and benefitting from the wealth of knowledge-through-experience on this forum.

Sorry...that's just a verbose THANKS! /default_smile.png 

There definitely seems to be a lot of info here. I think I stumbled onto this site a couple of years ago, but I just became a member. I think I'm gonna like it here. I'll do my best to stick to everything, but, if I'm outta line, someone just guide me back.

And thanks to the admin for giving us a place to search for hope. (I saw that "Thank the admin" post on the first page. Figured I'd try to get off on the right foot.)

Guess I'll start exploring.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back