Helpful Quoted Info For New Members

I saw someone post yesterday that the shoutbox doesnt qualify as a post. Like meeting post count for newbs to pm..I always thought it did. Can someone please confirm this? Thank you much..:)

I saw someone post yesterday that the shoutbox doesnt qualify as a post. Like meeting post count for newbs to pm..I always thought it did. Can someone please confirm this? Thank you much../default_smile.png
That is correct!

Agreed, this is a valuable thread and definitely deserved to be pinned.

It contains pretty much everything I say to new members when welcoming them so it will also save me a few sentences in my welcomes.

Just wanted to say hi, and being new it is obvious that I am oblivious.  So I will read, read, and read some more.  The rules seem pretty well straight forward.  Please excuse my spelling and grammar.  You can lol at them or me anytime.

A little help from friends said:
A special thanks to Cat, Silver Shadow and headbanger.  This is only my second post as I've been trying to take it all in first.  Cat directed me over to this section and it's been a great help!  If I may quote Shadow, "The answers were right in front of my face but I was stuck."  Well, this would be me.  Sometimes I need a 2 x 4 to hit me upside the head before I say, "Ohhhhhhhh!"  I'm not asking for help yet as I want to make a go of it on my own first, but it's good to know there are some great people, patient people, I can go to if the situation calls for it. 

Sorry about not using the quote button, I should have done so when quoting you, Shadow. 

Again, just another /default_smile.png for everyone because just to be here is such a great relief, you have no idea!  Or...maybe you do.  Okay, I'll end it here.  I have a tendency to be wordy, gotta reign myself in!
Totally unrelated to the thread, sorry folks...

I just noticed your avatar?... Wolf hunt?!.. Is this a real thing? We don't have wolves where I live, but if I did, the only thing I would be hunting them for is to get some good wolf strokes in!!..

The human race is abhorrent sometimes!!

Bout time the wolves hunted these folk back I think!!

**angry bat**

Sorry folks, as you were!!..

~P~

What? Somoeone has a hunting avatar? Not good. Wolves are wild doggies. No hunting allowd. That is of course, unless you have jumped on the bandwagon hunting werewolves and such!

Preach on angry bat!

It's an anti-hunting wolves avatar.  Maybe they live in Alaska?

Wow this whole thread is awesome!! I appreciate how much it simplifies everything in a polite way since I had a stroke last yr, im kinda foggy when it comes to learning new Information so thank you Silver Shadow for the time you spent to make sure us youngbies could navigate thru this great community.

I am actually glad to hear that cat, I was curious myself and didn't want to bring it up. Thanks for letting us know though.

ElectroNymph said:
I have been placed on "mod queue". I posted a link to a legit UK site which sells etizolam. I know it's legit as I received my products today.

I understand the post may look "spammy" but my sole intention was to help.

Still, this is a great site and I look forward to being a normal member once more!
We do not allow people to post sites here without the approval of staff and Admin. For obvious reasons. All new sites posted must be vetted by senior mambers for a certain time period and number of successful transactions. Drug sales represent a multi BILLION dollar industry so of course, scammers are crawling all over the place. We do not allow the posting of random sites, despite your word that it is a good site. If we allowed that, think of all the members that would be scammed! We are fastidious in protecting our members to the best of our ability. Surely, you do understand now, yes?

Thank you for taking the time to explain that. It makes perfect sense. Since this post, ive learned alot and have read alot so I understand what you mean and I appreciate all you guys do to make this place special. Ty. :)

I seem to have been locked out from posting in the Mexican section. I did not post non-reviews in the vendor threads or receive any warnings, a little confused.

Mods feel free to PM

New guy here just saying hello. Just did my first order from a Mexican vendor and was verrrry impressed. Overnight delivery is great, like Christmas.

Hello,

I've been lurking and reading a good while - placed quite a few orders with various vendors and always have had success, even if it took a lot longer than expected.  No complaints whatsoever.   I do not have enough posts to ask a question in the Mexican vendors sections or general  talk section.  I think I have been severely scammed this week.  Can I ask if I cam PM with someone who can help me figure out if I used the wrong email and got scammed so I can chalk it up as  a loss and move on?  Thanks for any help.

Hello,

I've been lurking and reading a good while - placed quite a few orders with various vendors and always have had success, even if it took a lot longer than expected.  No complaints whatsoever.   I do not have enough posts to ask a question in the Mexican vendors sections or general  talk section.  I think I have been severely scammed this week.  Can I ask if I cam PM with someone who can help me figure out if I used the wrong email and got scammed so I can chalk it up as  a loss and move on?  Thanks for any help.
Sent you a pm

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back