Helpful Quoted Info For New Members

Thank you for the helpful info on my thread Cat, did not mean to do anything frowned upon. Have taken a good look over this section.

Thanks again!

Hi everyone!

i just wanted to mention that I started a thread called "DBG BULLETIN BOARD". My hopes were to have a place where 2earls, Admin and I would be able to have "announcements" or FYI info that is going on with the site.  Our new site format and all of the changes that come along with it have caused a real need for a place for this type of info.

just wanted to mention it here since so many new members will read this thread.  

If anyone has any questions at all, even itty-bitty ones...do not hesitate to contact one of us mods.  Also, in addition to 2earls and myself, Admin's "staff" we also have two members that are the kratom section's new managers, Tealgreen and Roger.  Teal and Roger have been very active on the forum for quite some time, and are quite knowledgable of not only the kratom forum, but the entire forum.  If we are not available, the two ladies would be great people to ask any questions to.  Once we have our kratom section's new rules on place, there will be a formal "to do" to announce the sections new managers.   I am usually on in the early morning through the early evening, most week days and 2earls is usually on early to mid afternoon through evening to late evening most week days.  Weekends are a crap shoot, but we are here......

Thanks guys!  Xoxoxo

Last edited:
Roger is the name... hanging out is my game! Thanks for the membership! Will try to contribute as much as I can!

I am VERY talented in computers and can be helpful there on that! Anyway... just wish to say hi to all here!

Roger

Roger is the name... hanging out is my game! Thanks for the membership! Will try to contribute as much as I can!

I am VERY talented in computers and can be helpful there on that! Anyway... just wish to say hi to all here!

Roger
Hey there, skull buddy!

Hello to any new members reading this thread. Don't be shy to post and leave reviews for any vendors you try out on the site. You can view the Mexican section for a donation to the forum. Some things have changed since this thread was started, but it's still 20 posts to use the PM feature. Welcome to DBG, I hope you will find helpful information here.

This was a very helpful topic. I want to thank all who contributed to it. I have been reading and gathering information the past few days and with the help of a few specific people I think I will be ready to attempt my first order soon! Wish me luck!

I was just trying to answer a noobs post then found this thread. It's far more useful to just bookmark this thread and link it anytime someone asks how to use the forum. Thank you all who contributed.

Thank you for all the helpful information in this thread. I'm only one day old in the land of DBG and am trying to crawl my way through to a better understanding. This thread has helped.

Great thread, should be a must read for new members.  I still consider myself somewhat of a noob here but its amazing how helpful everyone has been in my short time on DBG.  2‌earls and Cat are on top of their game and if you read and follow their posts you can't go wrong.  Thanks to you two and everyone else who has made my experience here a great one.  DBG rocks!!  Make sure you read the forum rules as well!! /default_biggrin.png

You are able to help yourself on this forum as we have all gave you the tools to do so.  Even on here you wll be buying at your own risk....so I just want you to be aware of that...Even though these people are more trusted....it always buyer beware...

When talking to a new vendor tell them you are from DBG forums i usually tell them my name on forum so they can check if they want too...

then i ask for there menu

I dont usually tell them what i want till i know what they carry and what they have in stock.......i think all of us do it that way as not to lose money or wait longer then we have too..

if you do email a vendor, remember they are all in different parts of the world so it may take a day to get back to you..

dont send them tons of email, if they dont get back to you in 24 hours, email them kindly just asking i they had gotten your first email asking for a mentu...

some emails will bounce certain names and or letters or characters to spam so they may not be getting it..

i know it seems like alot but really once you start doing things here you will feel much better...:)

Last edited:
Personally, I don't think it is a good idea to tell the vendor what your user name is here at DBG.  I feel I am more free to leave honest feedback by being anonymous.

Personally, I don't think it is a good idea to tell the vendor what your user name is here at DBG.  I feel I am more free to leave honest feedback by being anonymous.
Thank you for that.  I have not been discreet at all about who I am & the experiences I have had, I am very gullible & it just doesn't even occur to me to have some stealth...

ok here goes...hi everyone i am new and this is my first post obvi but i just wanted to introduce myself. i'm gratefulgal and i hope to make some friends and have some luck here at dbg. I've been reading and reading and i am so happy to have found this. Everyone seems so nice and helpful!  i have lots more reading to do and please let me know if my picture is ok or if i should use something "less like me". thanks again for being here!

ok here goes...hi everyone i am new and this is my first post obvi but i just wanted to introduce myself. i'm gratefulgal and i hope to make some friends and have some luck here at dbg. I've been reading and reading and i am so happy to have found this. Everyone seems so nice and helpful!  i have lots more reading to do and please let me know if my picture is ok or if i should use something "less like me". thanks again for being here!
welcome!  Read read read!!  Lol! It's my new hobby!  

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Sal! I have been amazed at what i have read so far, i've been reading all day! love it

Good advice I'm glad I read this! I will keep reading and reading even tho my eyes are tired haha. Thanks for keeping this open for me to read as I'm also a newbie to dbg. ?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back