Helpful Quoted Info For New Members

Hello all. I'm from England and have very strong avoidant personality disorder. Makes it very hard to talk or do anything with people involved. This is what has led me to this site. The doctors I have will not prescribe me the medicine that works the most unfortunately. 

Hello All, another newbie here.  I'm happy to have found this site.  I've been reading through the various posts and there is a lot of good information here.  I'm going to play it safe and limit my posts until I am thoroughly familiar with all the rules and forum etiquette :)  

Hi all Jc here thanks for the site really helpful! I have a number of conditions requiring medication and am based in the uk any tips for suppliers for ADHD and bipolar medication would be helpful to me thanks in advance 

Hi all Jc here thanks for the site really helpful! I have a number of conditions requiring medication and am based in the uk any tips for suppliers for ADHD and bipolar medication would be helpful to me thanks in advance 
Where in the UK? I have a cousin in the UK.

Hello I'm new obviously?. So glad to find this site it seems very informative.I love to read and have lots of time to do so. It's very nice to be here thank you for letting me in. Have a great day. 

Quick tip for newbies: Take the time every single time to check the boards before making a purchase. You can be a member for years, order from a vendor for months in a row-- and at some point, I promise, your order will go wrong.

It can go wrong a million different ways, but patterns develop quickly, and people report often. Even if you've sent thousands $$ and gotten bags of stuff from someone, don't send them several hundred dollars without checking the vendor thread first, at least the last few pages/weeks of reviews. 

Remember this....it will help you... This is the second time I've ordered, waited, freaked out, checked the boards, and realized that I could've checked the boards prior to sending $, and saved myself soooo much stress. Vendors don't say up front that they are struggling. I stick with the same vendor even if they have problems here and there, but let me tell you--it's much better to check the boards and plan in advance,  and know that a vendor might not be their "usual self." 

Hello, I am fairly new, and was wondering how to say thanks to everyone for the group when I stumbled onto this thread! So thanks for all your hard work, I've been reading since May (I joined in the Fall, but went through a rough period). After 2 successful excursions, I have to say, you can do it just by reading, and doing what everyone has said here, reading the rules, and all the reviews. Thanks again Admins!

Thanks 

@dezam1234 you are posting, they just have to be approved first. It usually has something to do with how you register and it goes away after awhile.

If you have a great vendor you think we are missing out on or if you are a vendor yourself, tell us about them privately. We are always interested in finding good vendors to test out, but the fact that we do test them is what keeps this forum from being a Topix

like place where anyone can throw up a site or email and you can't tell the scammers from the legitimate vendors.

If you have a great vendor you think we are missing out on or if you are a vendor yourself, tell us about them privately. We are always interested in finding good vendors to test out, but the fact that we do test them is what keeps this forum from being a Topix

like place where anyone can throw up a site or email and you can't tell the scammers from the legitimate vendors.
earls can u pm me please ?

I'm new here and I think my eyes are bleeding from reading so much, I don't feel any closer to my goal of finding something for chronic pain. I did donate just waiting for that to get recognized. And like many of you I wish I had found this site before getting scammed. Cheers everybody, and any suggestions let me know.

Three days in and by day two I was starting to get it, it can be very frustrating though. One thing I learned today that I thought I would share with other newbs is that if you are looking for equipment for one specific sport because that is the one you think is best do some research on other sporting goods because there is all kinds of equipment from around the world for the same sport. Equipment has different names from different countries, I hadn't heard of some of them and looked them up and found they were far superior to the equipment I was used to. There you go, you learn something new everyday, lol.

Thanks for donating @aarons. If any new member is getting to the point of utter frustration, notify myself or PTFC and we will try to point you in the right direction. Remember to use the @ symbol in front of our names as I did above and it sends us a notification. 

Thanks for donating @aarons. If any new member is getting to the point of utter frustration, notify myself or PTFC and we will try to point you in the right direction. Remember to use the @ symbol in front of our names as I did above and it sends us a notification. 
@2earls thanks, it seems like the deeper I dig ( I have spent almost three entire days on here) the more questions I come up with. For example I have always pretty much taken blu, the thirty mg okcee. but looking on here there are so many other types of gear for pain, but every time I start reading a thread one person says yes another says no and someone will say this will give you horrible wd and this won't, of course I'm thinking taking a product for a week isn't going to be long enough to get wd from it. I tried starting a thread called most bang for the buck but wasn't at 20 posts yet so don't know if it got established or not. I am tight on money and suffering from chronic pain so I am trying to figure out what is going to be the best relief with an enjoyable buzz for the least money and something that won't take two weeks to get. I found this site because I got ripped off by the packies about three weeks ago and I need some relief asap.  well there's my story and I'm sticking to it, lol.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back