How do I get to 500 comments without writing garbage?

KarenWalker

I've been here for over two years and I usually read and just write the necessary things like donation date and date received. I was told before by a moderator not to comment beyond that although I made a comment that pertained to my order.  I just didn't do it again of course until recently when I joined the group of "whiners" that don't have Glenn's email. I haven't gone back into that forum since. Anyhow, where do people write all these comments without writing stupid things? I guess I have to check and try my my best to skip Glenn.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KarenWalker

You've been a member a lot longer than I have; may I ask what happens when one reaches 500 posts?  Is that a goal you'd like to reach for a specific reason?  Is cake involved when reaching 500 posts?  I like cake.

For those unable to access Glenn, the reviews of Cool Hand Luke show him to offer excellent service and products, is honest about what he can and can't do and works exceptionally hard to ensure his customers are happy.

If you've not yet introduced yourself and requested a menu from Luke, you might find it worth your while.  I very much enjoyed communicating with him and was pleased as punch with the snacks received.

http://www.drugbuyersguide.net/index.php?/topic/8772-us-us-vendor-luke/&page=4

@KarenWalker I've understood not posting crap pertains to the serious sections like the vendor section. Off-topic section for instance most things are fine. I write a lot there are it's a place for people to socialize and get to know and trust one another. I may write stupid things there sometimes, but i don't particularly care :)

I don't write all those post to get a post count tho, and don't really even look at how many i have, except now, that it was mentioned.

I hope my answer pertains to what was asked. I'm not a 100% sure. 

@KarenWalker

You've been a member a lot longer than I have; may I ask what happens when one reaches 500 posts?  Is that a goal you'd like to reach for a specific reason?  Is cake involved when reaching 500 posts?  I like cake.

For those unable to access Glenn, the reviews of Cool Hand Luke show him to offer excellent service and products, is honest about what he can and can't do and works exceptionally hard to ensure his customers are happy.

If you've not yet introduced yourself and requested a menu from Luke, you might find it worth your while.  I very much enjoyed communicating with him and was pleased as punch with the snacks received.

http://www.drugbuyersguide.net/index.php?/topic/8772-us-us-vendor-luke/&page=4
You get into the VIP section, no biggie...

The golden VIP next to your name is cool though. ?

I'm confused! And I'm sad!  The VIP floor is SO tippy-top secret that they can't even say if there's cake or not!!

And what about the ponies?  I heard that VIPs get a PONY!  Rainbow-pooping sparkle ponies are all cool and whatnot, but what if I wanna llama instead?  Llamas are way fluffy!  Is there some top-secret $1,000 Llama Level sponsor required in addition to the 500 posts so's I can haz a llama instead of a sparkle pony?

Oh and I also heard that Beyoncé does the music for the coronation and crowning ceremony! 

And then Tom Hardy and Jason Mamoa fight a cage match to win the affections of the new lady VIP!!

I was totally secretly promised and pinky-sworn that we get ALL that stuff at 500 posts.

TOTALLY promised all that. 

Totally.

thimpatientui6.gif

Just getting 500 posts doesn't grant automatic entry to VIP section anyway. Quality over quantity. 
Might as well put a fork in me now cuz I am D-O-N-E, done.

Nobunny warned me about required standards like "quality" and "relevance" and "timeliness" and "honesty" and "accuracy" and "objectivity" and "offering research citations with evidence-based conclusions" and "helpful" and "humble" and "patient" and "takes criticism well" and "behaves with slightly more grace than a shrieking poo-flinging assmonkey" and "plays nice with others" and shiat.

So, clearly this means NO llama for moi, NO Beyoncé for moi, NO cage fight winner Jason Momoa for moi and, worst of all...*sniffle*...IS NO FARKING CAKE!!

AmLbAGjazSuOLIaFkFmx.gif

If anybody needs me, I'll be in All About Pouting thread.

Will you start that @DippityDoo ?

I have need for such a place on many occasions. We are doing a cost study on the feasibility of providing cake to new VIP members, it's in Beta, I will update you on the outcome so you can make a "qualified " decision on whether such a stupendous effort will be worthwhile.

PS we had ponies but one dented my rental car . ..well that's another thread.

I'm confused! And I'm sad!  The VIP floor is SO tippy-top secret that they can't even say if there's cake or not!!

And what about the ponies?  I heard that VIPs get a PONY!  Rainbow-pooping sparkle ponies are all cool and whatnot, but what if I wanna llama instead?  Llamas are way fluffy!  Is there some top-secret $1,000 Llama Level sponsor required in addition to the 500 posts so's I can haz a llama instead of a sparkle pony?

Oh and I also heard that Beyoncé does the music for the coronation and crowning ceremony! 

And then Tom Hardy and Jason Mamoa fight a cage match to win the affections of the new lady VIP!!

I was totally secretly promised and pinky-sworn that we get ALL that stuff at 500 posts.

TOTALLY promised all that. 

Totally.

thimpatientui6.gif
This is all true. I have my own "Deep-Throat" embedded in the VIP section. Not the Linda Lovelace kind, but the Watergate scandal kind! 

The Coronation ceremony also has John Waters in a burgundy, velvet suit as a host introducing the entire line-up of AKB48 in schoolgirl outfits placing you on the llama and walking you along the glittery golden carpet to the gem-encrusted throne.

One thing needs to be cleared up. For straight males it's not Tom Hardy and Jason Momoa fighting, but Cara Delevingne and Natalie Dormer all oiled up in see-through micro-bikinis.

Will you start that @DippityDoo ?

I have need for such a place on many occasions. We are doing a cost study on the feasibility of providing cake to new VIP members, it's in Beta, I will update you on the outcome so you can make a "qualified " decision on whether such a stupendous effort will be worthwhile.

PS we had ponies but one dented my rental car . ..well that's another thread.
Why, I'd LOVE to start sumpin!  To avoid avoidable errors, please kindly allow me to clarify by asking if we are needing:

* An "All About Pouting" thread?  A pouting refuge, if you will; for which a DBG official Time-Out Chair should be designed. 

* An  "All About Cake" thread?   Recipes and cake p0rn for our diabetic members forbidden from indulging in the real thing.

* An "All About Spectacular Prizes Awarded to New VIPs Plus Cake if We Can Afford It" thread?

* Or all of the above?

And yes, I definitely want to know how many ponies a rental car can hold and if insurance covered the pony damages.

Never mind the ponies @DippityDoo, wait until you see our unicorns! 
@PTFC (a thousand humbles for misspelling your moniker!)

@2earls

@Jellopanda

STATION QWERTY INTERRUPTS REGULAR PROGRAMMING FOR THIS NEWFLASH URGENT BREAKING FLASHING HEADLINE NEWSFLASH:

There's been an incident at the DBG VIP Unicorn Club where non-VIPs went insane and one "Dippity-Doo" stole the icing unicorn right off

the cake and ran with it.  She's already scarfed the horn, so we don't expect much but crumbs as leftover evidence of her crime one

law enforcement does catch up with her.  Her accomplice appears to be a very sad Norwegian panda who just wanted some cake.

View attachment 1553

I've been here a few years and rarely post except about orders. I might reach 500 post by 2025 lol.
You and me both!  500 posts or no 500 posts, I still love this forum!  Maybe before I go to the great beyond I'll actually get to see what's in the VIP section but, if not I'm sure I'll still die happy!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back