How do I get to 500 comments without writing garbage?

@PTFCI would really like some help using bitcoin, I've never done it before and it looks confusing.  Ive been a member here for a couple years and always donated through PayPal.  I'm still currently using my preferred vendor however not being able to see his recent feedback does worry me sometimes.
Hi, may i recomand you to Google (youtube videos) how to buy bitcoins. Thats how i started. And honestly i almost gave up becouse it looked so complicated and too much work. But once when you decide do do it you can, tey at least. There are good guides on google step by step. Now i have coinbase account and mycellium one. Oh and i remebered: there was advice that when you buy coins buy them using account (card) that isnt your main card. Like you know how people have visa, american, this cart, that card, but mostly all of their job pays come to just one card. So dont use that card but transfer some money from main card to secondary and use that secondary to buy coins. Informe yourself in your bank, they often have cheaper "packetges" like for students, retirement etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a sponsor at some point but now I have found that my messages are locked?

Wanted to reach out to Admin and figure something out, I don't understand Bitcoin to save my life but I am more than willing to pay extra and/or have another payment option available. 

Admin, hopefully you see this, get back to me, thanks!

I like cake too!!! And if I type that 320 more times I will be a VIP!!! Awesome!

I was a sponsor at some point but now I have found that my messages are locked?

Wanted to reach out to Admin and figure something out, I don't understand Bitcoin to save my life but I am more than willing to pay extra and/or have another payment option available. 

Admin, hopefully you see this, get back to me, thanks!
Staying safe (for all of us) requires homework.

5 hours research and you will be sorted. I was overwhelmed at first, it gets easier.

@Diazeman you're absolutely right. I didn't get it at all. Reading on these threads and learning from all of you and I'm getting it. Became a sponsor again and even made my first purchase using bitcoin. It's so much safer for everyone involved to fo this route. Just take your time and read some threads and you'll have it down. 

No idea how to get there.  I been here a couple years and probably haven't broken a dozen.  I don't want to beat a dead horse or ramble. I help if I see something that I can. Help with.  IDK, just keep trying I guess 

@DV420 -- You said you're not able to purchase Bitcoin over the Internet. I'm not sure if you know this or not but you can purchase Bitcoin from stores in your local area like gas stations, etc. You can pay with cash or a debit card.

● LibertyX is a website that lists different stores and ATM's in your area that sell Bitcoin. Put your ZIP Code in the Search Box at the top and it'll show you all the stores in your area that sell it. Here's their website:

https://libertyx.com

● CoinATMRadar is a website that lists all the different locations in your area where you can purchase Bitcoin from an ATM. Here's their website:

https://coinatmradar.com
________

@Mike1982 -- I know Bitcoin can seem daunting and confusing at first but once you get started with it it's actually easy. I put off getting set up with Bitcoin for a long time because I thought it was going to be difficult. Once I got started with it I was kicking myself for not getting setup sooner!

There are some GREAT posts DBG Members have written that tell you exactly how to get setup with Bitcoin. If you do a search for "how to bitcoin" or "bitcoin instructions" -- search words along those lines, you should be able to find the posts. Many DBG Members have spent a LOT of time writing out GREAT instructions on how to get setup with and purchase Bitcoin. There are a lot of posts on here with information. Use the search box at the top of the page to do a search -- (magnifying glass).

It's worth it to get setup with Bitcoin. Becoming a DBG Sponsor is well worth it! You get access to more areas on the Forum, etc. The information you receive on here is INVALUABLE! Also, many Vendors only accept Bitcoin as their Payment Method.

I hope this helps! If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a message. I'll be glad to help in any way I can. Have a great night! ☺

@Linx -- If you need help with Bitcoin and how to use it, this post also applies to you! ☺

@Mike1982 -- This is an Addendum to my other Post. I did a search and there's a whole FORUM SECTION here on DBG about Bitcoin. There's a LOT of different Topics about Bitcoin with TONS of information! There are Posts with Step By Step Instructions on how to purchase Bitcoin. Basically any question you have about Bitcoin has been answered here on DBG!

● This is the Link to the "ALL ABOUT BITCOIN" Forum:

https://www.drugbuyersguide.net/index.php?/forum/146-all-about-bitcoin/
________

If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a message. I'll be glad to help. Have a great night! ☺

@Linx -- If you need help with Bitcoin and how to use it, this post also applies to you! ☺

@Mike1982 -- This is an Addendum to my other Post. I did a search and there's a whole FORUM SECTION here on DBG about Bitcoin. There's a LOT of different Topics about Bitcoin with TONS of information! There are Posts with Step By Step Instructions on how to purchase Bitcoin. Basically any question you have about Bitcoin has been answered here on DBG!

● This is the Link to the "ALL ABOUT BITCOIN" Forum:

https://www.drugbuyersguide.net/index.php?/forum/146-all-about-bitcoin/
________

If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a message. I'll be glad to help. Have a great night! ☺
Terriffic info.  I only question the true value of using an intermediate wallet rather than primary exchange wallet.  All good content !

@audrocks -- Thank you! I hope it helped. ☺

You mentioned the true value of using an intermediate wallet rather than primary exchange wallet. If I understand what you said correctly, it's HIGHLY recommended to have a Bitcoin Exchange Account (Coinbase, Gemini, etc) AND a Wallet (Mycelium, etc).

When you want to send a payment to a Vendor do not send it directly from your Bitcoin Exchange Account. You send it from your Bitcoin Exchange to your Wallet. Then from your Wallet to the Vendor. It's an extra step but very much worth it! The reason why is because Bitcoin Exchanges will flag Bitcoin addresses they find "suspicious" and will cancel your account. It actually happened to me! I had a Coinbase Account and was sending Bitcoin payments. After a few payments Coinbase flagged a Bitcoin Address as "suspicious" and canceled my whole account. I can never open up another Coinbase account. I had to start all over with a New Bitcoin Exchange.

I didn't know I should transfer from my Bitcoin Exchange to a Wallet and then to the Vendor. Since a Bitcoin Wallet is not a Bitcoin Exchange it's completely anonymous. Your Bitcoin Wallet doesn't have your Name or Address. With a Bitcoin Exchange they have all your personal information. Any payments you send from a Bitcoin Exchange to a Bitcoin Address are NOT Anonymous. They are Anonymous if you send them to your Wallet and then to a Bitcoin Address. Every time you send a payment from your Bitcoin Exchange to your Wallet, your Bitcoin Wallet will give you a new Bitcoin Address to send the money to. From there you anonymously send a payment to whatever Bitcoin Address you want.

I hope I understood what you said correctly. If not, this is still good information for people to know. I wish I would have known it when I setup my (now) EX-Coinbase account! LOL! 😃 

@audrocks -- Thank you! I hope it helped. ☺

You mentioned the true value of using an intermediate wallet rather than primary exchange wallet. If I understand what you said correctly, it's HIGHLY recommended to have a Bitcoin Exchange Account (Coinbase, Gemini, etc) AND a Wallet (Mycelium, etc).

When you want to send a payment to a Vendor do not send it directly from your Bitcoin Exchange Account. You send it from your Bitcoin Exchange to your Wallet. Then from your Wallet to the Vendor. It's an extra step but very much worth it! The reason why is because Bitcoin Exchanges will flag Bitcoin addresses they find "suspicious" and will cancel your account. It actually happened to me! I had a Coinbase Account and was sending Bitcoin payments. After a few payments Coinbase flagged a Bitcoin Address as "suspicious" and canceled my whole account. I can never open up another Coinbase account. I had to start all over with a New Bitcoin Exchange.

I didn't know I should transfer from my Bitcoin Exchange to a Wallet and then to the Vendor. Since a Bitcoin Wallet is not a Bitcoin Exchange it's completely anonymous. Your Bitcoin Wallet doesn't have your Name or Address. With a Bitcoin Exchange they have all your personal information. Any payments you send from a Bitcoin Exchange to a Bitcoin Address are NOT Anonymous. They are Anonymous if you send them to your Wallet and then to a Bitcoin Address. Every time you send a payment from your Bitcoin Exchange to your Wallet, your Bitcoin Wallet will give you a new Bitcoin Address to send the money to. From there you anonymously send a payment to whatever Bitcoin Address you want.

I hope I understood what you said correctly. If not, this is still good information for people to know. I wish I would have known it when I setup my (now) EX-Coinbase account! LOL! 😃 
Thank you @spurnky for your patience!  

I was thinking about the relative risk of the two options....   1) send from exchange to final recipient, vs., 2) send from exchange to intermediary wallet and then to recipient.  

Suppose I send a dollar a week to the Snoopy for President campaign  

Under option 1 I have outflows of four dollars a month from my exchange wallet to Snoopy’s headquarters address. 

Under option 2 I also have outflows of four dollars a month from my exchange wallet to Snoopy but Snoopy has a different address every week.   Also, I have never set up an intermediate wallet and was uncertain that there was zero personal info collected (i underlined above).  

Thanks !

@audrocks  -- You are very welcome! Don't hesitate to ask me any questions. Any info I can provide I will gladly do it. Believe me when I started with Bitcoin I had no idea what I was doing! LOL! 😃 -- It took me asking questions and reading websites to figure it out. Once I did it was actually easy. In the end I was really glad I setup a Bitcoin account because many places accept that as a payment method.

In regards to what you said, you definitely want to do OPTION 2. I personally use Mycelium as my wallet but there are many great wallets out there. Mycelium is free to use and completely anonymous. No personal information is collected.

I use Gemini as my Bitcoin Exchange. I really like them. There's tons of Exchanges and the best one will depend on what Country you are located in and what features you want. There's actually several websites that compare the different Bitcoin Exchanges. I'm pretty sure I bookmarked them. If I can find the links I will send them to you.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I'll be glad to help. Take care! ☺

You comment on posts from 2016, where you’re sure not to be bothering anyone 🤣 

Comment number: very far away from 500. Ugh

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back