How do I get to 500 comments without writing garbage?

Some good answers here, post in the myriad of topics availiable! Or dont! Just getting 500 posts doesn't grant automatic entry to VIP section anyway. Quality over quantity. 
With all of this talk about the VIP section I am expecting when I hit 500 posts that the heavens will open up and the angels will sing, lol. But with my luck it will be more like satan is waiting, lol.

I can't stress enough that the VIP section really isn't what people think it is, or have posted here. US Army Veteran has hardly posted since he reached 500! Just enjoy the board and get what you need hopefully. It's a friendly place! ☺

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stress enough that the VIP section really isn't what people think it is, or have posted here. US Army Veteran has hardly posted since he reached 500! Just enjoy the board and get what you need hopefully. It's a friendly place! ☺

As long as we're not less secure as a result of any deceptively-motivated member's arrival in VIP, and the visibility/access to information that he/she may enjoy with that "privilege", whether they post or not.  

As long as we're not less secure as a result of any deceptively-motivated member's arrival in VIP, and the visibility/access to information that he/she may enjoy with that "privilege", whether they post or not.  
Again, just posting 500 posts doesn't get you into VIP section regardless . I'd also be far more concerned about any deceptively-motivated members access to vendor threads in open forum anyway, and we do pretty well to prevent members as well as vendors getting scammed. 

He probably got burned out trying to get to 500, lol @PTFC

Again, just posting 500 posts doesn't get you into VIP section regardless . I'd also be far more concerned about any deceptively-motivated members access to vendor threads in open forum anyway, and we do pretty well to prevent members as well as vendors getting scammed. 
Ya know it's great that you guys run such a tight ship, makes me feel a lot safer.

Congrats to @PTFC and the other mods for caring about your members,

it's greatly appreciated..

Regards,  T.

500 is a lot. I've been here longer than most and I don't foresee myself reaching the post count for probably another year. I wish there was an easier way besides bitcoin...say PayPal?

500 is a lot. I've been here longer than most and I don't foresee myself reaching the post count for probably another year. I wish there was an easier way besides bitcoin...say PayPal?
If you spend an hour perhaps researching,  looking at setting a bitcoin wallet, buying bits of coins and using them to purchase or donate, you'll be sorted. It's no more difficult to set up than PP from scratch. People seem to think it's horribly complicated, but it really isn't. We even have threads here about it, posts by @Natty, and @screamingmimi are especially helpful,not to mention Admin has posted links in the how to donate thread. Dip your feet in, you won't regret it! ☺

Ok...this thread looks like it is reviewed fairly frequently, and I promise this isn't entirely a junk post - but - The instructions under the thread titled "Who offers it, how much, etc" seems to have an omission of the word "doesn't". Unless I am entirely wrong..(?).  It implies to make sure "before you start a new topic" to make sure that another one DOES exist.   Admin, I assume that you meant the opposite? 

Ok...this thread looks like it is reviewed fairly frequently, and I promise this isn't entirely a junk post - but - The instructions under the thread titled "Who offers it, how much, etc" seems to have an omission of the word "doesn't". Unless I am entirely wrong..(?).  It implies to make sure "before you start a new topic" to make sure that another one DOES exist.   Admin, I assume that you meant the opposite? 
Indeed, it's subtle, but a mix up of words yes. Thanks @Trudy L!

@PTFC hit the nail on the head VIP isn't what you think at all. I wouldn't worry about it because it's not like opening the gates to heaven it's a place where old timers get together and me personally get to talk to my wonderful friends things that I don't post below because I feel safe up there to pour out my soul. There are so many ways to write post. God for awhile I don't know where @Jellopanda is but she turned me on as well as others about music. She opened my eyes to so much music I still have downloaded from other countries. I try to stay away from politics but love the 5 letter game. It can make my day by laughing hysterically at you dirty filthy boys! Just look at other sections of the board. @2earls turned me onto my favorite mascara I still use today in cosmetics it's Lancôme Longer Lashes in two weeks. There's so much on the board look around and you'll always find something interesting I promise!

I was under the impression we needed to donate and have 500 posts before we could view the Mexican, email vendors  and US vendors. Reading these comments I believe I have misunderstood!? Donation=access to vendors. 500posts=VIP Status for ?? VIP chat room.? Sorry for all my silly questions. Learning the ropes. 

I was under the impression we needed to donate and have 500 posts before we could view the Mexican, email vendors  and US vendors. Reading these comments I believe I have misunderstood!? Donation=access to vendors. 500posts=VIP Status for ?? VIP chat room.? Sorry for all my silly questions. Learning the ropes. 
You're spot on, donation equals more vendors and 500 posts gets you VIP Status.

I'm really trying I don't understand your inside jokes and I would donate if there was options outside of crypto my I live in the middle of nowhere on a farm in NorCal no internet just phone data and it is sloowwww. Deep Web and crypto apps I have tried work... Like a 56k modem I am willing to donate but I just can't do the crypto right now and I post here and there but I try to be careful was kicked off another site for outright telling people that I have access ability to cheap high quality flowers. I wasn't trying to bait anyone I was just posting in a thread about street prices. People seem cooler and more helpful here those admins/old members had some kind of superiority complex

I don't know if it is against the rules or not to LIST the site..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really trying I don't understand your inside jokes and I would donate if there was options outside of crypto my I live in the middle of nowhere on a farm in NorCal no internet just phone data and it is sloowwww. Deep Web and crypto apps I have tried work... Like a 56k modem I am willing to donate but I just can't do the crypto right now and I post here and there but I try to be careful was kicked off another site for outright telling people that I have access ability to cheap high quality flowers. I wasn't trying to bait anyone I was just posting in a thread about street prices. People seem cooler and more helpful here those admins/old members had some kind of superiority complex

I don't know if it is against the rules or not to LIST the site..
Use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the homepage @DV420. Or I am happy to PM you and get the details. Unfortunately there is no other option to donate at the moment. We had some ex members who decided to do a PP chargeback which got our PP account frozen. I know it's difficult for some people to use bitcoin, but we'll help if we can.

@PTFCI would really like some help using bitcoin, I've never done it before and it looks confusing.  Ive been a member here for a couple years and always donated through PayPal.  I'm still currently using my preferred vendor however not being able to see his recent feedback does worry me sometimes.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back